Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Friday the 13th Movie?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Whats your favorite friday the 13th movie?

Friday the 13th (1980)

Friday the 13th Part 2

Friday the 13th Part III

Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter

Friday the 13th: A New Beginning

Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood

Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

Jason X

Freddy vs. Jason

Friday the 13th (2009)

View results

Favorite Friday the 13th Movie? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Friday the 13th Movie?

Post by Trekapedia July 17th 2021, 9:20 pm

I’m glad The New Blood is doing well in the poll. It’s not a bad movie and I have fun watching it. I’d put The New Blood in my top five.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Favorite Friday the 13th Movie? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Friday the 13th Movie?

Post by SlasherxKing July 30th 2021, 5:52 pm

I voted for part 3, but part 4 is also my favourite. My third favorite is part 7 just for Jason's design alone. If the kills weren't butchered by censorship, it would probably be my second favourite film.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Hiker
Hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 July 30th 2021, 6:53 pm

@Trekapedia wrote:I’m glad The New Blood is doing well in the poll. It’s not a bad movie and I have fun watching it. I’d put The New Blood in my top five.

Same here.
It also has the ultimate recap of the Franchise in the beginning!! Absolutely my favorite build up for the slaughter to come.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Trekapedia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 6th 2021, 8:26 am

@Trekapedia wrote:I’m glad The New Blood is doing well in the poll. It’s not a bad movie and I have fun watching it. I’d put The New Blood in my top five.
Agreed! it was my introduction into the franchise!

@SlasherxKing wrote:I voted for part 3, but part 4 is also my favourite. My third favorite is part 7 just for Jason's design alone. If the kills weren't butchered by censorship, it would probably be my second favourite film.

That's why I made it a Multiple Voting poll for the more accurate statistics.

@OCT 31 1978 wrote: Same here. It also has the ultimate recap of the Franchise in the beginning!! Absolutely my favorite build up for the slaughter to come.

Kane Hodder as Jason changed the series forever! his performance was amazing! he didn't want stunt doubles which is how it should be for Jason!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3