Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Universe

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jason Universe  Empty Jason Universe

Post by Jason Voorhees May 16th 2024, 8:21 pm

Jason Universe  Img_2107

We F13 fans will be getting all things entertainment with this Jason Universe Project!! They promise things throughout 2024 and I am here for it! New Games? New Comics? New T-Shirts? And other such things, all might be happening with this Mega-Multi-Platform Expansion! I am hoping Robert Barsamian gives the game license back to Gunmedia so they can release any/all the unreleased game content.

I am hoping to see big things for Jason and big things for the franchise down the line since Robert Barsamian is an exclusive producer for A24 Crystal Lake TV Series since Bryan Fuller has departed ways with the Crystal Lake Project!

As of right now I will like to make a statement that there is no talks about "Movies" but just other entertainment aspects I can't confirm nor deny if they plan to expand into movies!

How is everyone feeling about this?
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Jason Universe  Empty Re: Jason Universe

Post by Ivan1987 May 17th 2024, 2:44 am

Anything's better than just not having anything new about Jason Vorhees for the next ten years or so. I'm looking forward to it.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 17th 2024, 3:35 am

Ivan1987 wrote:Anything's better than just not having anything new about Jason Vorhees for the next ten years or so. I'm looking forward to it.

I agree! I am hoping to get more comics and novels based on the series!!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia May 17th 2024, 6:15 am

I know we will get a new movie eventually so I’m just happy we are getting new things like the tv show, comics, games, novels, etc.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 17th 2024, 6:55 am

Trekapedia wrote:I know we will get a new movie eventually so I’m just happy we are getting new things like the tv show, comics, games, novels, etc.

Preeeach it!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher May 17th 2024, 4:44 pm

I'll have to check this out!!!!
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia May 17th 2024, 9:45 pm

Even the hockey mask in the picture for the JASON UNIVERSE looks like he’s ready for it!

When was the last time we got novels? It was when Black Flame was publishing them right? That feels like ages ago.

Also, if New Line is working on this, I’m hopeful they’ll give one Mr. Freddy Krueger the same treatment. Go all out and give the man of our dreams the most love possible please!
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher May 18th 2024, 8:25 am

Is this an actual website open now or is it something coming down the road?
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 18th 2024, 11:22 pm

Trekapedia wrote:Even the hockey mask in the picture for the JASON UNIVERSE looks like he’s ready for it!

When was the last time we got novels? It was when Black Flame was publishing them right? That feels like ages ago.

Also, if New Line is working on this, I’m hopeful they’ll give one Mr. Freddy Krueger the same treatment. Go all out and give the man of our dreams the most love possible please!

Dude I want legitimate novels that are connected! Like what was Jason doing in between the 5 year skip!? What was Jason doing after FvJ since he got captured in 2010! I don't want some unrealistic either lol!

ThePunisher wrote:Is this an actual website open now or is it something coming down the road?

The website is up just not coded for content!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia May 19th 2024, 11:25 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Trekapedia wrote:Even the hockey mask in the picture for the JASON UNIVERSE looks like he’s ready for it!

Dude I want legitimate novels that are connected! Like what was Jason doing in between the 5 year skip!? What was Jason doing after FvJ since he got captured in 2010! I don't want some unrealistic either lol!

ThePunisher wrote:Is this an actual website open now or is it something coming down the road?

Yes same here on the novels! I remember saying before I wanted novels in between the first and second movies which explained the five year time skip! I was like it’s not like he’s just sitting around watching 60 Minutes. I think we will get something that gives us the explanation for that time skip and the one between Freddy Vs Jason and Jason X.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher May 19th 2024, 7:17 pm

Trekapedia wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

Yes same here on the novels! I remember saying before I wanted novels in between the first and second movies which explained the five year time skip! I was like it’s not like he’s just sitting around watching 60 Minutes. I think we will get something that gives us the explanation for that time skip and the one between Freddy Vs Jason and Jason X.

I'm with you guys. The gaps need filling in.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher May 19th 2024, 7:17 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
Trekapedia wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

I'm with you guys. The gaps need filling in.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia May 20th 2024, 4:41 am

I’d even love to see one between JTM and JGTH. I know we have the comic book miniseries that explains some of it, but do a series of novels that takes place between those two movies. You could even recap the end of Jason Takes Manhattan, give more of an explanation of what happened to bring Jason back or explain how he survived and do more stories that happened between the two movies.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 20th 2024, 1:24 pm

We got out 1st state of having Jason Voorhees added to a Game with Multiversus!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher May 20th 2024, 5:42 pm

So who plays Freddy?
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher May 20th 2024, 5:44 pm

Trekapedia wrote:I’d even love to see one between JTM and JGTH. I know we have the comic book miniseries that explains some of it, but do a series of novels that takes place between those two movies. You could even recap the end of Jason Takes Manhattan, give more of an explanation of what happened to bring Jason back or explain how he survived and do more stories that happened between the two movies.

How about how he gets out of Hell and goes to space and the time in between?
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by StarFoxandDoomFan64 May 21st 2024, 2:31 am

ThePunisher wrote:

So who plays Freddy?
Robert Englund in the original Nightmares movies, and Jackie Earle Haley in the crappy Nightmare remake.
StarFoxandDoomFan64
StarFoxandDoomFan64
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by StarFoxandDoomFan64 May 21st 2024, 2:35 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:We got out 1st state of having Jason Voorhees added to a Game with Multiversus!
And i hope Jason gets added to Modern Warfare 2 for this years annual The Haunting which is a halloween event, which did leatherface, Ghostface, and Doom with the Super Shotgun and Chainsaw, oh and Ash from Evil Dead.

yeah and i hope Freddy Krueger shows up to Multiversus so we can let Freddy and Jason fight just like Freddy vs Jason.

And as for other games, Jason should show up in Fortnite for halloween, DBD, and other games.
StarFoxandDoomFan64
StarFoxandDoomFan64
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 21st 2024, 11:35 am

StarFoxandDoomFan64 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:We got out 1st state of having Jason Voorhees added to a Game with Multiversus!
And i hope Jason gets added to Modern Warfare 2 for this years annual The Haunting which is a halloween event, which did leatherface, Ghostface, and Doom with the Super Shotgun and Chainsaw, oh and Ash from Evil Dead.

yeah and i hope Freddy Krueger shows up to Multiversus so we can let Freddy and Jason fight just like Freddy vs Jason.

And as for other games, Jason should show up in Fortnite for halloween, DBD, and other games.

DBD would ruin Jason and you mean Modern Warfare 3? Lol and the Jason Universe official Twitter follows COD so he's definitely coming.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia May 22nd 2024, 12:51 pm

I think the Jason Universe Twitter acct also follows Fortnite so they’re probably getting a skin there.

I like your idea ThePunisher. I definitely want to see how he gets out of hell and what happens afterwards. Give us some adventures in the time that we didn’t see him onscreen.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher May 22nd 2024, 4:33 pm

Trekapedia wrote:I think the Jason Universe Twitter acct also follows Fortnite so they’re probably getting a skin there.

I like your idea ThePunisher. I definitely want to see how he gets out of hell and what happens afterwards. Give us some adventures in the time that we didn’t see him onscreen.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I think there's lots of loose ends someone with a little imagination could tie up.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by StarFoxandDoomFan64 May 23rd 2024, 2:20 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
StarFoxandDoomFan64 wrote:

DBD would ruin Jason and you mean Modern Warfare 3? Lol and the Jason Universe official Twitter follows COD so he's definitely coming.
And what about Universal Studios' Halloween Horror Nights? we haven't gotten any Friday the 13th and Jason related things since 2017 with Chucky hosting it.

and i'd hope for more merch at Spirit halloween, and have a new life sized prop similar to the 2018 Michael Myers prop and the recent Ghostface prop.
StarFoxandDoomFan64
StarFoxandDoomFan64
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 23rd 2024, 10:09 pm

@StarFoxandDoomFan64 Oh we definitely will be getting alot of those!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia May 24th 2024, 5:36 am

Absolutely and I’ve heard some theatres are showing Friday The 13th: The Final Chapter this September so they’re gonna do a lot of stuff!
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 24th 2024, 8:38 am

Trekapedia wrote:Absolutely and I’ve heard some theatres are showing Friday The 13th: The Final Chapter this September so they’re gonna do a lot of stuff!

I wish Ted White was still alive to see that...

I am hoping that they give us some actual accurate Jason Comics from DC Comics! I don't care if it's Non-Canonical to the series!!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum