Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You, Friday the 13th: The Game

Go down

Thank You, Friday the 13th: The Game Empty Thank You, Friday the 13th: The Game

Post by Jason Voorhees November 10th 2020, 8:32 pm

Thank you @wes @GunMedia_Ben@mattshotcha @Gunmedia @Illfonic @BlacktowerStudios......

I can't express how much I love this game....played every single day....I couldn't help but wait for Uber Jason and other future content but it seems life is just cruel to this fanbase...but overall thank you for this final patch regardless of the hate thank you guys....this tribute is by the amazing channel Slash N' Cast....
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978, Dragonfire82877, I'm Not a Goalie, The Noble Idiot, Car Battery, gettodachappa and Trekapedia like this post

Back to top Go down

Thank You, Friday the 13th: The Game Empty Re: Thank You, Friday the 13th: The Game

Post by Trekapedia July 10th 2021, 3:13 am

Yeah I know what you mean. I really loved the game and I’m sad to see it’s ended. I just hope we will see it return somehow.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Hiker
Hiker

Back to top Go down

Thank You, Friday the 13th: The Game Empty Re: Thank You, Friday the 13th: The Game

Post by Jason Voorhees July 10th 2021, 9:18 am

@Trekapedia wrote:Yeah I know what you mean. I really loved the game and I’m sad to see it’s ended. I just hope we will see it return somehow.

Agreed to be honest....A new dev/publisher would likely be needed to have the game return if Gunmedia isn't gonna do it.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia July 17th 2021, 9:38 pm

People online saying Gun Media is done with it whether or not they can do more? Makes me wonder if it got to be too much of a hassle for them with the lawsuits. Just sad those lawsuits ruined a good thing you know? We waited so long for this game and it feels like it wasn’t around that long.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Hiker
Hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees July 18th 2021, 6:23 am

@Trekapedia wrote:People online saying Gun Media is done with it whether or not they can do more? Makes me wonder if it got to be too much of a hassle for them with the lawsuits. Just sad those lawsuits ruined a good thing you know? We waited so long for this game and it feels like it wasn’t around that long.

Yeah, the company said it wouldn't be easy to halt a gaming company and then resume it back as if they could, I did recommend working on the models and etc and then saving it on a back end server for later when the lawsuit ends but they didn't wanna take my advice
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Trekapedia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia July 18th 2021, 1:19 pm

I’ve learned never say never but if they’re done with it, they must have really gotten fed up, and I don’t blame them either. I hope they reconsider though.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Hiker
Hiker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum