Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill Her Goats

Go down

Kill Her Goats Empty Kill Her Goats

Post by Jason Voorhees March 7th 2023, 9:37 am

Kill Her Goats Mv5bzj11

Official Trailer

Official Synopsis

Audra’s graduation gift is her dream house, but it soon becomes a living nightmare when some uninvited guests come to her homecoming party who aren’t very subtle about the fact they don’t approve of the home’s new owners.

Official Website


Official Kill Her Goats Website <- Here is the link to their official website with full merch!
Official Withanoproductions Facebook <- Official Facebook Account!
Official Withanoproductions Instagram <- Official Instagram Account!
Official Killer Her Goats Twitter <- Official Twitter Account!

Information

This film is directed and written by Steve Wolsh! It stars cinema's most prolific killer KANE HODDER as GOATFACE! with ARIELLE RAYCENE as AUDRA, ELLIE GONSALVES as MISSY, DANI MATHERS as HALEY, MONICA SIMS as REESE, and AMBERLEIGH WEST as AUTUMN! with the film being 2hrs and 39 minutes long! it promotes absolutely no CGI with All Practical Effects! it also started as a Kickstarter with a set goal of only $10,000 and greatly reached above its goal finishing with $23,555 a $13,555 increase! with additional pre-orders/merchandise!

Release Date

This new old-school horror slasher will be released on March 13th,2023! it will be released on DVD (If you bought it/pre-ordered) and later for VOD platforms!

Note: VOD stands for Videos on Demand!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2226
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Kill Her Goats Empty Re: Kill Her Goats

Post by Dragonfire82877 March 7th 2023, 2:44 pm

Looks like the wardrobe department was limited in funds, but I'm okay with that. 👌😂
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Age : 46
Gender : Male
Posts : 175
Join Date : 2020-11-03
Location : Chapin, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Kill Her Goats Empty Re: Kill Her Goats

Post by Jason Voorhees March 7th 2023, 7:16 pm

Dragonfire82877 wrote:Looks like the wardrobe department was limited in funds, but I'm okay with that. 👌😂
Kane's costume looks like a Demonic Caveman and I'm loving it!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2226
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Dragonfire82877 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Kill Her Goats Empty Re: Kill Her Goats

Post by Dragonfire82877 March 7th 2023, 10:27 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Dragonfire82877 wrote:Looks like the wardrobe department was limited in funds, but I'm okay with that. 👌😂
Kane's costume looks like a Demonic Caveman and I'm loving it!

I was referring to the female’s outfits. 😂 Kane looks freaking awesome in it.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Age : 46
Gender : Male
Posts : 175
Join Date : 2020-11-03
Location : Chapin, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Kill Her Goats Empty Re: Kill Her Goats

Post by Jason Voorhees March 9th 2023, 5:06 am

Dragonfire82877 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
Dragonfire82877 wrote:Looks like the wardrobe department was limited in funds, but I'm okay with that. 👌😂
Kane's costume looks like a Demonic Caveman and I'm loving it!

I was referring to the female’s outfits. 😂 Kane looks freaking awesome in it.

Oh I know! haha the actresses has to look sexy!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2226
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Kill Her Goats Empty Re: Kill Her Goats

Post by Jason Voorhees March 13th 2023, 11:37 pm

My Pre-Order came in and I'll be making a review soon!!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2226
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Kill Her Goats Empty Re: Kill Her Goats

Post by ThePunisher March 17th 2023, 6:43 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:My Pre-Order came in and I'll be making a review soon!!!

So I assume this won't be coming out in theaters?
avatar
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Age : 56
Gender : Male
Posts : 1064
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Kill Her Goats Empty Re: Kill Her Goats

Post by Jason Voorhees March 25th 2023, 9:37 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:My Pre-Order came in and I'll be making a review soon!!!

So I assume this won't be coming out in theaters?  

Sadly no but it will be out on digital platforms like Tubi and even netflix one day??
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2226
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Kill Her Goats Empty Re: Kill Her Goats

Post by aurllcooljay March 28th 2023, 1:29 am

Nice to see Kane Hodder back. I'm hoping it will be available to buy digitally (there was actually a digital download reward during the Kickstarter, but too late for that now).

Edit: I missed the part in the first post about it being made available as VOD. A question was asked on Kickstarter about the digital version. The answer is it's going to be available on Vudu.
avatar
aurllcooljay
Stranger
Stranger

Posts : 5
Join Date : 2021-05-14

Back to top Go down

Kill Her Goats Empty Re: Kill Her Goats

Post by Jason Voorhees March 31st 2023, 3:26 pm

aurllcooljay wrote:Nice to see Kane Hodder back. I'm hoping it will be available to buy digitally (there was actually a digital download reward during the Kickstarter, but too late for that now).

Edit: I missed the part in the first post about it being made available as VOD. A question was asked on Kickstarter about the digital version. The answer is it's going to be available on Vudu.

Yup!! Its coming in April!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2226
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Kill Her Goats Empty Re: Kill Her Goats

Post by aurllcooljay April 2nd 2023, 1:09 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
aurllcooljay wrote:Nice to see Kane Hodder back. I'm hoping it will be available to buy digitally (there was actually a digital download reward during the Kickstarter, but too late for that now).

Edit: I missed the part in the first post about it being made available as VOD. A question was asked on Kickstarter about the digital version. The answer is it's going to be available on Vudu.

Yup!! Its coming in April!

Only concern is the movie might be boring. As long as there is entertainment value I have no complaints. Looking forward to your review.
avatar
aurllcooljay
Stranger
Stranger

Posts : 5
Join Date : 2021-05-14

Back to top Go down

Kill Her Goats Empty Re: Kill Her Goats

Post by Jason Voorhees April 4th 2023, 12:44 pm

aurllcooljay wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
aurllcooljay wrote:Nice to see Kane Hodder back. I'm hoping it will be available to buy digitally (there was actually a digital download reward during the Kickstarter, but too late for that now).

Edit: I missed the part in the first post about it being made available as VOD. A question was asked on Kickstarter about the digital version. The answer is it's going to be available on Vudu.

Yup!! Its coming in April!

Only concern is the movie might be boring. As long as there is entertainment value I have no complaints. Looking forward to your review.

Wait no longer my friend! Kill Her Goats Movie Reviews

its shorter than my usuals but its with me not trying to super spoil everything because I wanna see how others feel first!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2226
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum