Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween III thought

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Halloween III thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween III thought

Post by OCT 31 1978 May 27th 2022, 8:12 pm

Soulbait70 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:Halloween III is one of my favorite horror movies. I watch it multiple times a year. I think that every one in the town was in on it and if they weren't, they didn't live long. I guess it is also possible that there were many more robots there than we actually saw.
Really? I barely ever watched this not because Michael wasn't in it but because it was a very very dialogued film for me as a Horror fan it had an amazing Cast but was slow build for me sadly.

I don't mind a slow burn. I'm not sure what it is about it but I really, really like i.

I'm happy someone likes it! I might give it a re-try in the future to see if my time have changed for it!

I haven't talked to too many people who are indifferent about it. They seem to love it or hate it. Not many in the middle.

I like Halloween III quite a bit I also like the slower plotting and build up..
I also really love the ending…..very old school horror
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulbait70 May 28th 2022, 10:23 am

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:Halloween III is one of my favorite horror movies. I watch it multiple times a year. I think that every one in the town was in on it and if they weren't, they didn't live long. I guess it is also possible that there were many more robots there than we actually saw.
Really? I barely ever watched this not because Michael wasn't in it but because it was a very very dialogued film for me as a Horror fan it had an amazing Cast but was slow build for me sadly.

I don't mind a slow burn. I'm not sure what it is about it but I really, really like i.

I'm happy someone likes it! I might give it a re-try in the future to see if my time have changed for it!

I haven't talked to too many people who are indifferent about it. They seem to love it or hate it. Not many in the middle.

I do believe it would have fared better had they not marketed it as if it were a Halloween sequel.
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 May 28th 2022, 6:02 pm

Soulbait70 wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

I do believe it would have fared better had they not marketed it as if it were a Halloween sequel.

Agree 1000%
The film should have been called Season of the Witch or Silvershamrock or even Trick or Treat it would have been immensely more popular.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

jasn88cubs and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 28th 2022, 1:25 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

Agree 1000%
The film should have been called Season of the Witch or Silvershamrock or even Trick or Treat it would have been immensely more popular.

These are facts!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

jasn88cubs, OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs December 1st 2022, 3:17 pm

Halloween 3 is a good movie, I love the atmosphere
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees December 5th 2022, 10:15 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:Halloween 3 is a good movie, I love the atmosphere

Good movie! But critics and fans didnt believe it was a "Halloween" film.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum