Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Blood Forum

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Camp Blood Forum Empty Re: Camp Blood Forum

Post by Jason Voorhees December 18th 2021, 11:03 am

Fair Play wrote:It's always a pleasure to see a forum that will stand the test of time. This forum has plenty of positive members, and that alone will keep it around forever. It also helps to have a committed admin as well.

When we celebrate 20 years here, drinks around the campfire are on me.

I would love a meet up with members and stuff if 20 years does happen! I'll be about 44 or 45 by that time haha.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees December 18th 2021, 11:04 am

ThePunisher wrote:I liked that forum, but, at times, there was a strange vibe that made me wonder.  

Care to explore on that strange vibe?
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher December 22nd 2021, 6:31 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:I liked that forum, but, at times, there was a strange vibe that made me wonder.  

Well, Kat would be fine for a while then turn on someone without warning. The most innocent, mundane comment would draw anger.

People were banned for nothing. Public acknowledgement of the ban from Kat drew glad handing comments from members with no questions from anyone, even when no obvious cause for banning was seen anywhere in a member's posts.

Most moderators had at least 2000 posts, but one was put in place with less than 40. This particular moderator seemed to serve as Kat's attack dog on certain members. You could see this on the forum posting board. The moderator would send personal messages to members telling them were going to be banned and call them names.

ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 December 22nd 2021, 11:01 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

Well, Kat would be fine for a while then turn on someone without warning.  The most innocent, mundane comment would draw anger.  

People were banned for nothing.  Public acknowledgement of the ban from Kat drew glad handing comments from members with no questions from anyone, even when no obvious cause for banning was seen anywhere in a member's posts.  

Most moderators had at least 2000 posts, but one was put in place with less than 40.  This particular moderator seemed to serve as Kat's attack dog on certain members.  You could see this on the forum posting board.  The moderator would send personal messages to members telling them were going to be banned and call them names.  

Sounds like a Terrible place to me….. I never made it on to that forum but as fans we should be able to express our opinions or ideas without the fear of being attacked….. others might not agree with said opinions or ideas but being able to converse with fellow fans is what keeps these Franchises so popular…..I love hearing other people’s points of view and what they like or don’t like discussing things in an echo chamber isn’t fun at all.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees December 23rd 2021, 5:16 am

Fair Play wrote:It's always a pleasure to see a forum that will stand the test of time. This forum has plenty of positive members, and that alone will keep it around forever. It also helps to have a committed admin as well.

When we celebrate 20 years here, drinks around the campfire are on me.

Then lets goooo and I am only 25 yrs old so Ima be here for a LONG time.
Hmmm in what way?
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mnknut30 January 31st 2022, 2:47 pm

Kathrine is a very very trouble individual. I was great friends with her for about 10 years. I helped her pay for her website, helped her out financially and never once was that gratitude returned. I did it because i cared about her and I cared about the website which at one time had a huge reputation.

Yes its true she would gang up on people, block people for a difference of opinion and cause alot of problems with others.  Her troubling behavior caused her to get fired from numerous jobs, Her alcohol dependency and violent nature caused her to lose her daughter. CPS took her away from her.  She threatened to throw boiling hot water on an ex boyfriend. Got into numerous fist fights in front of her daughter.  She uses people and then tosses them when she cant use them anymore.   She would ask the community for money to help with the website. Then spend that cash on booze, drugs and etc. Then she would run to me or my friend greg.

I am in the process of re-buying the campblood.net domain and I will fix it and make it a great community for all of us to go to as well as this great site too.  For right now friday the 13th.net is holding it down.
mnknut30
Traveler
Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by mnknut30 January 31st 2022, 2:48 pm

Am i throwing her under the bus? Fuck yes i am. The shit she put me and my wife through along with my friend Greg. Her behavior caused so much problems on facebook, her website, her personal life. Including many calls to the police. In which I had to call the cops on her one time and i live out of her state.
mnknut30
Traveler
Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher February 1st 2022, 8:14 pm

mnknut30 wrote:Kathrine is a very very trouble individual. I was great friends with her for about 10 years. I helped her pay for her website, helped her out financially and never once was that gratitude returned. I did it because i cared about her and I cared about the website which at one time had a huge reputation.

Yes its true she would gang up on people, block people for a difference of opinion and cause alot of problems with others.  Her troubling behavior caused her to get fired from numerous jobs, Her alcohol dependency and violent nature caused her to lose her daughter. CPS took her away from her.  She threatened to throw boiling hot water on an ex boyfriend. Got into numerous fist fights in front of her daughter.  She uses people and then tosses them when she cant use them anymore.   She would ask the community for money to help with the website. Then spend that cash on booze, drugs and etc. Then she would run to me or my friend greg.

I am in the process of re-buying the campblood.net domain and I will fix it and make it a great community for all of us to go to as well as this great site too.  For right now friday the 13th.net is holding it down.

Good luck buying the domain. I'd like to see the forum run properly. I DID like it for a while at least, but then.......

Hopefully, you'll let me know if it's up and running so I can join that as well. Till hen this is the best place to be!!!!
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees February 2nd 2022, 9:55 am

I've heard mixed about buying domains it either gonna erase the data or have it saved.

If you do bring it back, I hope the contents will be there and if not, its not bad to do a Restart.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs February 2nd 2022, 11:28 am

I was sad when it left, and felt bad for people who put money into it, and it would be nice to have back but I really enjoy this site now as well. Alot of hard work was put into it and a great job was done!
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

OCT 31 1978 and ThePunisher also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees February 10th 2022, 8:54 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:I was sad when it left, and felt bad for people who put money into it, and it would be nice to have back but I really enjoy this site now as well. Alot of hard work was put into it and a great job was done!

Thank you! I am always adding new stuff to the forum and always advertising it for any Friday fan! 💪🏻 I want this place to be the ultimate safe haven for us Friday the 13th fans.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum