Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

camp blood forum

Go down

camp blood forum Empty camp blood forum

Post by jasn88cubs March 25th 2021, 7:03 pm

what happened to campblood.net

havent been able to get on for liek 3 weeks

http://www.campblood.net/forum/

jasn88cubs
Scout
Scout

Posts : 87
Join Date : 2020-08-06

Back to top Go down

camp blood forum Empty Re: camp blood forum

Post by Jason Voorhees March 25th 2021, 7:09 pm

No idea Sad
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 608
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

camp blood forum Empty camp blood forum and what happened

Post by mnknut30 April 26th 2021, 6:02 pm

@jasn88cubs wrote:what happened to campblood.net

havent been able to get on for liek 3 weeks

http://www.campblood.net/forum/


Hey Jasn88cubs. I remember you over at the campblood.net forum.
Camp blood. net is permanently shut down as the owner and administrator Kat is going through some
serious legal, health and personal problems. She burned so many bridges that no one was willing to donate anymore
money to help her pay off the website as the money she received from supporters went to alcohol, drugs and other misc.
The forum lasted quite a long time. At least over 15 years but she gave up on updating the site and stopped caring about the forum.

I hope that answers the question for you.



mnknut30
No Rank
No Rank

Age : 35
Gender : Male
Posts : 1
Join Date : 2021-04-26
Location : St Paul, MN

Back to top Go down

camp blood forum Empty Re: camp blood forum

Post by Jason Voorhees April 27th 2021, 11:54 am

@mnknut30 wrote:
@jasn88cubs wrote:what happened to campblood.net

havent been able to get on for liek 3 weeks

http://www.campblood.net/forum/


Hey Jasn88cubs. I remember you over at the campblood.net forum.
Camp blood. net is permanently shut down as the owner and administrator Kat is going through some
serious legal, health and personal problems.  She burned so many bridges that no one was willing to donate anymore
money to help her pay off the website as the money she received from supporters went to alcohol, drugs and other misc.  
The forum lasted quite a long time. At least over 15 years but she gave up on updating the site and stopped caring about the forum.  

I hope that answers the question for you.

That's truly upsetting....this website won't ever end up like that! EVER! It will stay up for all eternity! camp blood forum 2764
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 608
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

jasn88cubs, OCT 31 1978, Car Battery, Trekapedia and Monkey like this post

Back to top Go down

camp blood forum Empty Re: camp blood forum

Post by BigBeefcake May 28th 2021, 3:08 am

Man... I loved Camp Blood. That's a shame.
BigBeefcake
BigBeefcake
No Rank
No Rank

Age : 39
Gender : Male
Posts : 4
Join Date : 2021-05-28

Back to top Go down

camp blood forum Empty Re: camp blood forum

Post by Jason Voorhees May 31st 2021, 12:55 am

@BigBeefcake wrote:Man... I loved Camp Blood. That's a shame.

Agreed but now there is two forums left for the fanbase.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 608
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia like this post

Back to top Go down

camp blood forum Empty Re: camp blood forum

Post by Trekapedia July 6th 2021, 11:20 am

I’m happy we have this site and another one because these are awesome forums and ty folks again for welcoming me!
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Age : 42
Gender : Male
Posts : 168
Join Date : 2021-06-27
Location : Arizona

jasn88cubs likes this post

Back to top Go down

camp blood forum Empty Re: camp blood forum

Post by Jason Voorhees July 6th 2021, 10:48 pm

@Trekapedia wrote:I’m happy we have this site and another one because these are awesome forums and ty folks again for welcoming me!

This forum will always be up and running, ever F13 fan is welcome!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 608
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

camp blood forum Empty Re: camp blood forum

Post by Trekapedia July 10th 2021, 3:14 am

@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@Trekapedia wrote:I’m happy we have this site and another one because these are awesome forums and ty folks again for welcoming me!

This forum will always be up and running, ever F13 fan is welcome!

Ty again you always make me feel welcome.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Age : 42
Gender : Male
Posts : 168
Join Date : 2021-06-27
Location : Arizona

Back to top Go down

camp blood forum Empty Re: camp blood forum

Post by Jason Voorhees July 10th 2021, 9:23 am

@Trekapedia wrote:
@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@Trekapedia wrote:I’m happy we have this site and another one because these are awesome forums and ty folks again for welcoming me!

This forum will always be up and running, ever F13 fan is welcome!

Ty again you always make me feel welcome.

and again no problem!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 608
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Trekapedia likes this post

Back to top Go down

camp blood forum Empty Re: camp blood forum

Post by Monkey July 17th 2021, 10:42 pm

I did not know her very well, but Kat was super nice. There was talk about a gathering at the camp site used for Jason Lives, but the plans fell through. The site had several video games, something I've never seen on a forum before or since.

I hope she is able to pull through.


Monkey
No Rank
No Rank

Posts : 2
Join Date : 2021-07-17

Back to top Go down

camp blood forum Empty Re: camp blood forum

Post by Jason Voorhees July 18th 2021, 6:17 am

@Monkey wrote:I did not know her very well, but Kat was super nice.  There was talk about a gathering at the camp site used for Jason Lives, but the plans fell through.  The site had several video games, something I've never seen on a forum before or since.  

I hope she is able to pull through.  


I def have to see if I can get games created on flash for the forum.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 608
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum