Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which old TV shows would you like to rewatch?

Go down

Which old TV shows would you like to rewatch? Empty Which old TV shows would you like to rewatch?

Post by Ivan1987 June 11th 2024, 2:12 pm

For me it's Pacific Blue, Baywatch, Buffy and Young Indiana Jones. Some of these things have fallen into complete obscurity, but back in the day people would do literally anything to finally see the next episode. Sad
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Which old TV shows would you like to rewatch? Empty Re: Which old TV shows would you like to rewatch?

Post by ThePunisher June 11th 2024, 3:54 pm

Ivan1987 wrote:For me it's Pacific Blue, Baywatch, Buffy and Young Indiana Jones. Some of these things have fallen into complete obscurity, but back in the day people would do literally anything to finally see the next episode. Sad

I'd like to see The X Files, Bates Motel, and Forever Knight.
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Which old TV shows would you like to rewatch? Empty Re: Which old TV shows would you like to rewatch?

Post by jasn88cubs June 11th 2024, 10:13 pm

Ivan1987 wrote:For me it's Pacific Blue, Baywatch, Buffy and Young Indiana Jones. Some of these things have fallen into complete obscurity, but back in the day people would do literally anything to finally see the next episode. Sad

pacific blue is on peacock, baywatch dvd

eerie, indiana for me
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees Yesterday at 4:59 pm

Hmmm Old? Texas Ranger, Knight Rider, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Baywatch, and OG Scare Tactics.

More will come to mind for me! does this include cartoons or just live action?
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher Yesterday at 5:18 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:Hmmm Old? Texas Ranger, Knight Rider, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Baywatch, and OG Scare Tactics.

More will come to mind for me! does this include cartoons or just live action?

Which character did you like better on Knight Rider, Bonnie or April?
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum