Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which movies had the scariest setting?

Go down

which movies had the scariest setting? Empty which movies had the scariest setting?

Post by jasn88cubs June 6th 2024, 2:01 pm

pt 1- felt secluded, really at a camp, far from help
pt 2-an extension of pt 1

those are the 2 for me

pt 6 could be considered a scary setting as well being at a camp but something about 1+2
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

which movies had the scariest setting? Empty Re: which movies had the scariest setting?

Post by ThePunisher June 6th 2024, 4:08 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:pt 1- felt secluded, really at a camp, far from help
pt 2-an extension of pt 1

those are the 2 for me

pt 6 could be considered a scary setting as well being at a camp but something about 1+2

I agree with 1 and 2, especially since in the original the camp was being re-opened.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

which movies had the scariest setting? Empty Re: which movies had the scariest setting?

Post by Jason Voorhees June 7th 2024, 10:56 am

Honestly they all have...imagine being in the woods let alone where murders are? Smile that's the scariest setting for anyone be it adults or kids! It's never a right setting when it comes to the woods.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher June 8th 2024, 9:22 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:Honestly they all have...imagine being in the woods let alone where murders are? Smile that's the scariest setting for anyone be it adults or kids! It's never a right setting when it comes to the woods.

How about New York City after getting a boat? Or in space?
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan1987 June 8th 2024, 1:22 pm

The first movie - an original setting that was reproduced in the sequels, but in fact worked and really scared you only in the first one, when you think about it.

Fifth movie - I might be in a minority here, but whenever you put a killer in any setting involving psychiatric patients, it's always going to work.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia July 16th 2024, 4:56 am

The Final Chapter had the scariest atmosphere for me especially during the second half of the movie. The teens house across from The Jarvis House was definitely creepy. All those bodies there and the house seemed darker where The Jarvis House was more family friendly to me you know?
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

jasn88cubs and ThePunisher also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum