Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another cheating Vanessa

Go down

Yet another cheating Vanessa Empty Yet another cheating Vanessa

Post by TheRevenantRetroJason December 13th 2020, 7:09 am

Oh if the cheaters find a way they'll just keep making the game unbearable not fun for anyone & laugh at you (legit happened after the match was over)

Teleporting & animation cancel for when healing (& yes i consider it cheating) but aside from that they were trying to kill me, Tommy broke his axe & went trying to find another weapon, killed him, had to shift my target off Vanessa to concentrate on Deborah & Tiffany trying who were fixing the 4 seater, killed them, played ring around the rosy & eventually slashed him to death cause i knew they had PK (as evident to her items dropping after she died) plus i knew he was baiting me to grab but i'm no fool.

Town Resident
Town Resident

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGV7yCh3V50cbrEYGpDw2UA

Back to top Go down

Yet another cheating Vanessa Empty Re: Yet another cheating Vanessa

Post by Jason Voorhees December 13th 2020, 8:47 am

TheRevenantRetroJason wrote:Oh if the cheaters find a way they'll just keep making the game unbearable not fun for anyone & laugh at you (legit happened after the match was over)

Teleporting & animation cancel for when healing (& yes i consider it cheating) but aside from that they were trying to kill me, Tommy broke his axe & went trying to find another weapon, killed him, had to shift my target off Vanessa to concentrate on Deborah & Tiffany trying who were fixing the 4 seater, killed them, played ring around the rosy & eventually slashed him to death cause i knew they had PK (as evident to her items dropping after she died) plus i knew he was baiting me to grab but i'm no fool.

Uuuuuuuugh they need to not say no final patch!!! We need FIXES.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

TheRevenantRetroJason likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Not a Goalie December 13th 2020, 2:33 pm

I've noticed now that most of the rock climbing exploits have been fixed, players desperate to exploit or cheat are now resorting to the giant weapon glitch. Seriously, if you're that bored move on to another game already. You'd think switching to P2P would have driven most of these guys away. It doesn't seem to matter what gets fixed though, people are going to find new ways to exploit.

That Vanessa had no place to be trash talking. (I'm assuming she was the one/ones) They exploited out the ass, pretty sure they had P2P lag on their side on occasion, and still got those asses kicked. The only thing they succeeded in was being obnoxious and annoying, so of course they'd trash talk. You could've slaughtered them both at the shack without slash killing them, and they still would've found a reason to talk shit. They have nothing to brag about. Despite their shenanigan's, you still won. I'd just laugh in their faces and move on. Their only real goal was probably to get under your skin anyway, and if you take that away from the, all they are is exactly what they are... Losers.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Not a Goalie December 13th 2020, 2:39 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:

I understand that Gun can't keep providing support to a game they're not making money off of anymore, but yeah... It sucks. I just hope whatever new project they're working on makes up for the pain we've been going through the past couple of months.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees December 13th 2020, 3:08 pm

I'm Not a Goalie wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

I understand that Gun can't keep providing support to a game they're not making money off of anymore, but yeah... It sucks. I just hope whatever new project they're working on makes up for the pain we've been going through the past couple of months.

Agreed....let's hope new Publishers and Developers get their hands on the game once the lawsuit settles if Gun def doesn't wanna revamp and relaunch the game....😔
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum