Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relationship Advice

Go down

Relationship Advice Empty Relationship Advice

Post by Jason Voorhees June 4th 2024, 8:42 am

Relationship Advice 101:

Question: "What if the love is one-sided?"

Answer: "That's never a good thing nor a good sign, so never settle for less! If the love is completely one-sided then leave, because you shoud never ever go into a relationship where you are the sole commitee for something that takes two."

Question: "What if she/him doesn't like/love me back?"

Answer: "Thats perfectly fine and normal, dont push your luck, but if they made sure to strictly tell you its a 0% chance, just take it on the chin and be mature and let it go, you cant force love."

Question: How do I get over her/him?

Answer: "From personal experience? Just disconnect yourself, but what does that mean? Be less social with them, keep your distance from them, do other hobbies that will, help ease out of that "Love" it will probably hurt you or not even hurt you but its worth it, trust me!

Question: "What if I want her/him back?"

Answer: "Just let it go...thats the best advice, I can give to anyone!! If there is a major issue before that caused a rift then it will be recurring again or worse.

Question: "What if she/him wants to open the relationship?"

Answer: "There will always be a sense of lose here when it comes to opening a relationship, this is ofcourse depending, if you dont feel its safe dont do it, and dont sacrifice your morales and other belief for someone who clearly doesnt respect yours, if you wanted a polyamorous relationship then it should have been from the start and not after a certain timeframe personally.

Question: "What if He/She is Cheating?"

Answer: "Just leave, its not worth the waste of time, patience, and trust, a cheater is a worse human trait, they are willingly able to lie to you and to be with someone else, thats the greatest Red flag if there is any, and as the saying goes? You cant teach old dogs new tricks."

Signs of Cheating?

The 10 most common signs of cheating in a relationship often include:

1. Changes in Communication: Your partner becomes evasive or stops sharing details about their day.

2. Secretive Behavior: Increased privacy with their phone or computer, such as hiding screens or changing passwords.

3. Unexplained Absences: Spending more time away from home with vague or inconsistent explanations.

4. Decreased Intimacy: A noticeable drop in physical and emotional closeness.

5. Changes in Appearance: Suddenly paying more attention to their looks or grooming habits without a clear reason.

6. Mood Swings: Unexplained irritability, defensiveness, or withdrawal.

7. Financial Discrepancies: Unexplained charges or a sudden increase in expenses.

8. Defensiveness: Overly defensive when questioned about their whereabouts or activities.

9. Change in Routine: Sudden changes in daily routines or habits without a reasonable explanation.

10. Guilt Gifts: Unusual or unexpected gifts that might be a way to assuage guilt.

Relationship Advice: Healthy

If YOU want a healthy relationship that will last these 3 things will help you!!!

1. Communication: Talking to your girlfriend or boyfriend is KEY to a healthy relationship, you must remeber that a relationship works with two people not one, don't shut them out, because shutting them out will start that rift that rift will cause doubt and uncertainty.

2. Reminders: Do you remember the time you met? Make sure you always have that reminder of why you fell in love, recreate it or have something that holds significant values, make it into a ring or a necklace.

3. Being You: Don't ever change who you are, if they didn't love you for you then how can they truly love you with a "new personality"? Always stay true to yourself and others not just for someone else who didn't love the true you!

What people dont understand!

If you LOVE someone you wouldn't cheat.

If you LOVE someone you wouldn't hurt them.

If you LOVE someone don't play with their emotions.

If you LOVE someone don't give them insecurities.

If you LOVE someone be there.

Have any questions?

If you have any questions you may ask them here, and I will do my best to answer them to the best of my knowledge.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Relationship Advice Empty Re: Relationship Advice

Post by ThePunisher June 4th 2024, 5:39 pm

This is yet ANOTHER comprehensive post.

How would you apply this advice to someone on the Autistic spectrum?
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees June 5th 2024, 9:56 am

ThePunisher wrote:This is yet ANOTHER comprehensive post.  

Hmmm I am not that adept with the autism spectrum can you explain what you mean by this for me? 😅
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher June 5th 2024, 5:30 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:

Hmmm I am not that adept with the autism spectrum can you explain what you mean by this for me? 😅

Well, now that I think about it, I may have made a mistake bringing this up.

Recently, I've read where a guy on the spectrum had to go to court because he was curious about a guy he worked with. This guy went to the other guy's house, parked across the street, and watched the house with binoculars. He also had a bag lunch. Naturally, police were called.

This is something that was stuck in my head, and I was curious about it.

ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees June 7th 2024, 10:50 am

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

Recently, I've read where a guy on the spectrum had to go to court because he was curious about a guy he worked with.  This guy went to the other guy's house, parked across the street, and watched the house with binoculars. He also had a bag lunch.  Naturally, police were called.

Ah I see when it comes to situation like those it's all different with people and sadly some people do and some people don't understand.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher June 8th 2024, 9:41 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

Recently, I've read where a guy on the spectrum had to go to court because he was curious about a guy he worked with.  This guy went to the other guy's house, parked across the street, and watched the house with binoculars. He also had a bag lunch.  Naturally, police were called.

Ah I see when it comes to situation like those it's all different with people and sadly some people do and some people don't understand.

Communication helps, but things get lost in the process.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum