Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst Friday the 13th Halloween Masks and Costumes

Go down

Worst Friday the 13th Halloween Masks and Costumes Empty Worst Friday the 13th Halloween Masks and Costumes

Post by StarFoxandDoomFan64 June 2nd 2024, 1:46 am

There's many worst costumes of the Friday the 13th merchandises everywhere like, Spirit Halloween, Party City, Halloween Express. Off brand ones are included, whenever they are good or bad.

-JGTH Two in one mask

This mask looks ugly, it's face looks hideous from the looks of it, the hockey mask is made out of the Latex/Vinyl and it's very flimsy and easy to tear off.

-The JGTH Costume from Rubies

Don't get me wrong here, the mask looks cheaply made and the shirt looks like a cheap sweatshirt with blood and rips.
Same can be said for the child sized costumes.

-The FVJ costume from Rubies.

You know this one. the foam ugly hockey mask, the flimsy machete, the nylon jacket. the cheapness all in one.
StarFoxandDoomFan64
StarFoxandDoomFan64
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Worst Friday the 13th Halloween Masks and Costumes Empty Re: Worst Friday the 13th Halloween Masks and Costumes

Post by ThePunisher June 2nd 2024, 4:00 pm

StarFoxandDoomFan64 wrote:There's many worst costumes of the Friday the 13th merchandises everywhere like, Spirit Halloween, Party City, Halloween Express. Off brand ones are included, whenever they are good or bad.

-JGTH Two in one mask

This mask looks ugly, it's face looks hideous from the looks of it, the hockey mask is made out of the Latex/Vinyl and it's very flimsy and easy to tear off.

Don't get me wrong here, the mask looks cheaply made and the shirt looks like a cheap sweatshirt with blood and rips.

You know this one. the foam ugly hockey mask, the flimsy machete, the nylon jacket. the cheapness all in one.

I hope no one actually buys this stuff.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Worst Friday the 13th Halloween Masks and Costumes Empty Re: Worst Friday the 13th Halloween Masks and Costumes

Post by StarFoxandDoomFan64 June 2nd 2024, 4:04 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
StarFoxandDoomFan64 wrote:There's many worst costumes of the Friday the 13th merchandises everywhere like, Spirit Halloween, Party City, Halloween Express. Off brand ones are included, whenever they are good or bad.

-JGTH Two in one mask

Then there's the off brand hockey masks and machetes that are better than the official rubies ones.
StarFoxandDoomFan64
StarFoxandDoomFan64
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher June 2nd 2024, 4:11 pm

StarFoxandDoomFan64 wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:

-JGTH Two in one mask

Then there's the off brand hockey masks and machetes that are better than the official rubies ones.

So who sells this stuff?
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by StarFoxandDoomFan64 June 2nd 2024, 4:19 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:

-JGTH Two in one mask

So who sells this stuff?
Any Halloween store like Party City, Spirit Halloween, Halloween Express.
StarFoxandDoomFan64
StarFoxandDoomFan64
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher June 3rd 2024, 6:28 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:

-JGTH Two in one mask

So who sells this stuff?

Has anyone sold a Jason animatronic lately?
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by StarFoxandDoomFan64 June 3rd 2024, 10:48 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:

-JGTH Two in one mask

So who sells this stuff?

Ebay has em i think?
StarFoxandDoomFan64
StarFoxandDoomFan64
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees June 4th 2024, 5:16 am

Anything Basic LOL
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher June 4th 2024, 5:36 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:

-JGTH Two in one mask

So who sells this stuff?

Ebay has em i think?

Good ones I hope.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum