Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cillian Murphy joins 28 Years Later!

Go down

Cillian Murphy joins 28 Years Later! Empty Cillian Murphy joins 28 Years Later!

Post by Jason Voorhees May 28th 2024, 12:39 pm

Cillian Murphy joins 28 Years Later! Img_2124

End of the Rumors! Cillian Murphy has officially joined the 28 Years Later cast! Thanks to IMDB and if you don't remeber his role here's a refresher! Cillian Murphy played the protagonist of the original first film 28 Days Later, He played Jim! Cillian was 26 years old when he played the role and is now in his late 40s this is a PERFECT continuation for the series because it will really show how the main lead has changed and grew older!

What We Know?...

This is a heavy "Reportedly" said synopsis that the plot has the infected invading the islands of England? (yes, they aren't zombies like so many articles report them to be!)

What I wanna see!

I would love to see what has happened between the years of events between him and Selena (Naomie Melanie Harris) and Hannah (Megan Burns) because we know they were rescued and we know for a fact that they have heard about the 2nd outbreak and I would to see how this new outbreak survived so much for almost 3-Decades!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Cillian Murphy joins 28 Years Later! Empty Re: Cillian Murphy joins 28 Years Later!

Post by ThePunisher May 29th 2024, 2:02 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:

End of the Rumors! Cillian Murphy has officially joined the 28 Years Later cast! Thanks to IMDB and if you don't remeber his role here's a refresher! Cillian Murphy played the protagonist of the original first film 28 Days Later, He played Jim! Cillian was 26 years old when he played the role and is now in his late 40s this is a PERFECT continuation for the series because it will really show how the main lead has changed and grew older!

What We Know?...

This is a heavy "Reportedly" said synopsis that the plot has the infected invading the islands of England? (yes, they aren't zombies like so many articles report them to be!)

What I wanna see!

I would love to see what has happened between the years of events between him and Selena (Naomie Melanie Harris) and Hannah (Megan Burns) because we know they were rescued and we know for a fact that they have heard about the 2nd outbreak and I would to see how this new outbreak survived so much for almost 3-Decades!

Tell me this won't be a lot of rehash or a set of reruns like The Resident Evil movies.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Cillian Murphy joins 28 Years Later! Empty Re: Cillian Murphy joins 28 Years Later!

Post by Jason Voorhees May 31st 2024, 9:25 am

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

What We Know?...

What I wanna see!

Tell me this won't be a lot of rehash or a set of reruns like The Resident Evil movies.

Nah this is better than the Resident Evil movies! I wouldn't be mad about there being a 4th and final film! I love this series!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher May 31st 2024, 4:42 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

What We Know?...

What I wanna see!

Nah this is better than the Resident Evil movies! I wouldn't be mad about there being a 4th and final film! I love this series!!

I'll have to revisit. I only saw the first movie, and that was forever ago.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum