Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bodies Bodies Bodies

Go down

Bodies Bodies Bodies Empty Bodies Bodies Bodies

Post by ThePunisher May 24th 2024, 5:55 pm

This 2022 film features some college age adults on an isolated island owned by a rich friend's father, who is conveniently away on business.

After some (okay A LOT) of drinking, our heroes play a game called Bodies Bodies Bodies, where someone pretends to be dead, and the person who finds this person calls out Bodies Bodies Bodies. Naturally, a REAL dead body shows up, the blame game starts, and everyone starts to wonder who the killer is.

This all occurs during a heavy rainstorm, no way off the island, and of course, no cell phone service. The kicker of this movie is the twist at the end when the identity of the killer is revealed. You're left wondering why no one in all the history of scary movies no one ever thought of this before.

Has anyone seen this?

ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Bodies Bodies Bodies Empty Re: Bodies Bodies Bodies

Post by I'm Not a Goalie May 24th 2024, 11:24 pm

Honestly... It sounds like somebody ripped off the plot of Clue.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher May 25th 2024, 9:24 am

I'm Not a Goalie wrote:Honestly... It sounds like somebody ripped off the plot of Clue.

A lot of movies get ripped off. Didn't people say F13 ripped off Halloween, and they both ripped off Psycho?
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by StarFoxandDoomFan64 June 2nd 2024, 4:24 pm

Feels like an Scream rip-off.
StarFoxandDoomFan64
StarFoxandDoomFan64
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Not a Goalie June 2nd 2024, 7:03 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
I'm Not a Goalie wrote:Honestly... It sounds like somebody ripped off the plot of Clue.

A lot of movies get ripped off. Didn't people say F13 ripped off Halloween, and they both ripped off Psycho?

I wouldn't say 'ripped off' as much as I would 'borrowed' from other movies. Almost all films are going to be somewhat derivative of other films... I honestly don't see the Halloween/Psycho comparison. Psycho is a character-driven psychological drama about a seemingly normal man with mommy issues whose completely lost his mind, while Halloween is about a shadowy embodiment of pure evil stalking babysitters through the shadows for seemingly no reason. Other than their preference for big knives, I don't see many similarities. Halloween borrowed more from Black Christmas with its holiday theme and creative camera work if we're being honest. F13 was definitely a product of Halloween's success, following the newly cemented slasher formula, while doing enough to make the franchise its own thing.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees June 3rd 2024, 2:32 am

I was just gonna say that LOL!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum