Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What other forums do you visit?

Go down

What other forums do you visit? Empty What other forums do you visit?

Post by Ivan1987 May 21st 2024, 12:04 pm

So what other forums are you visiting? I'm visiting forum.axishistory.com, a stable World War Two forum that exists for more than 20 years. How about you?

Has anyone been visiting the Rotten Tomatoes and Joblo movie forums, before they ceased to exist?
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Scout
Scout

Gender : Male
Posts : 94
Join Date : 2024-04-16
Location : European Union

Back to top Go down

What other forums do you visit? Empty Re: What other forums do you visit?

Post by Jason Voorhees May 21st 2024, 1:01 pm

They have forums?
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2226
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

What other forums do you visit? Empty Re: What other forums do you visit?

Post by Ivan1987 May 21st 2024, 2:03 pm

Yes, there are still many forums around. If you're referring specifically to Joblo and Rotten Tomatoes, both sites used to have forums in the past. Smile
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Scout
Scout

Gender : Male
Posts : 94
Join Date : 2024-04-16
Location : European Union

Back to top Go down

What other forums do you visit? Empty Re: What other forums do you visit?

Post by Jason Voorhees May 21st 2024, 2:48 pm

Ivan1987 wrote:Yes, there are still many forums around. If you're referring specifically to Joblo and Rotten Tomatoes, both sites used to have forums in the past. Smile

Yeah I meant them specifically lol I didn't realize they had any forums for those websites.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2226
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

What other forums do you visit? Empty Re: What other forums do you visit?

Post by ThePunisher May 21st 2024, 4:51 pm

I don't really go to forums. I visit the Crystal Lake After dark site to see if anyone still posts there, but not often.
avatar
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Age : 56
Gender : Male
Posts : 1064
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

What other forums do you visit? Empty Re: What other forums do you visit?

Post by mnknut30 May 26th 2024, 4:00 pm

I miss when forums were popular. I am sick of social media and the quick wit immediate negative comments that come with it. Lots of false info, comments that are more than offensive (death threats etc) and the trolling has gotten OUT OF CONTROL. I decided to leave the platforms because of it. I am sick of the negativity this world seems to be so consumed by these days.
mnknut30
mnknut30
Hiker
Hiker

Age : 37
Gender : Male
Posts : 61
Join Date : 2021-04-26
Location : St Paul, MN

I'm Not a Goalie likes this post!

Back to top Go down

What other forums do you visit? Empty Re: What other forums do you visit?

Post by StarFoxandDoomFan64 June 2nd 2024, 2:00 am

The halloween Forums is very cool and it's been operating since 2002.

I'd check it out since if your a halloween enjoyer and horror fan.
StarFoxandDoomFan64
StarFoxandDoomFan64
Town Resident
Town Resident

Age : 18
Gender : Male
Posts : 36
Join Date : 2024-03-22
Location : Lylat System (Corneria)

Back to top Go down

What other forums do you visit? Empty Re: What other forums do you visit?

Post by Ivan1987 June 2nd 2024, 2:53 am

I miss forums too, but on the other hand, there has been a lot of trolling on traditional forums as well. I remember visiting some forums in the past and thinking "God, do these people wait here for the whole day for a new user to show up, so they can totally humiliate him?". Might as well be one of the reasons why some forums ceased to exist. As for the social media, I never took part in these discussions. Sometimes I read the comments for the official Halloween movies instagram page and luckily, there seem to be mostly normal people over there. But that's it. Then it's just this forum and the other one I have mentioned in my first post.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Scout
Scout

Gender : Male
Posts : 94
Join Date : 2024-04-16
Location : European Union

Back to top Go down

What other forums do you visit? Empty Re: What other forums do you visit?

Post by Jason Voorhees June 4th 2024, 7:37 am

mnknut30 wrote:I miss when forums were popular. I am sick of social media and the quick wit immediate negative comments that come with it. Lots of false info, comments that are more than offensive (death threats etc) and the trolling has gotten OUT OF CONTROL.   I decided to leave the platforms because of it.   I am sick of the negativity this world seems to be so consumed by these days.

I agree tbh the lack of moderation and letting Bots handle it all is trash.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2226
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

What other forums do you visit? Empty Re: What other forums do you visit?

Post by ThePunisher June 4th 2024, 5:37 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
mnknut30 wrote:I miss when forums were popular. I am sick of social media and the quick wit immediate negative comments that come with it. Lots of false info, comments that are more than offensive (death threats etc) and the trolling has gotten OUT OF CONTROL.   I decided to leave the platforms because of it.   I am sick of the negativity this world seems to be so consumed by these days.

I agree tbh the lack of moderation and letting Bots handle it all is trash.

And NONE of that happens HERE!!!!
avatar
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Age : 56
Gender : Male
Posts : 1064
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

What other forums do you visit? Empty Re: What other forums do you visit?

Post by Jason Voorhees June 7th 2024, 10:47 am

I found a few other forums like a Jurassic Park forum, Aliens/Predators forum, the Halloween Forum, and a few others.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2226
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

What other forums do you visit? Empty Re: What other forums do you visit?

Post by ThePunisher June 8th 2024, 9:39 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:I found a few other forums like a Jurassic Park forum, Aliens/Predators forum, the Halloween Forum, and a few others.

I'd like to get on a Forever Knight forum.
avatar
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Age : 56
Gender : Male
Posts : 1064
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum