Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

travel plans

Go down

travel plans Empty travel plans

Post by ThePunisher May 12th 2024, 3:00 pm

I'm saving money to go to Florida next March and see a spring training baseball game where the Yankees play in Tampa. I'm going to have to fly down.

Has anyone ever been on an airplane? What's it like?
avatar
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Age : 55
Gender : Male
Posts : 970
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

travel plans Empty Re: travel plans

Post by Ivan1987 May 12th 2024, 3:32 pm

I've flown many, many times in my life and what's it like? Mostly boring to be honest. You just wait for it to be over. Most flights I took lasted for an hour or so, except for my two trips to the U.S., which lasted for 10 hours.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Scout
Scout

Gender : Male
Posts : 83
Join Date : 2024-04-16
Location : European Union

Back to top Go down

travel plans Empty Re: travel plans

Post by Jason Voorhees May 12th 2024, 8:59 pm

Ivan1987 wrote:I've flown many, many times in my life and what's it like? Mostly boring to be honest. You just wait for it to be over. Most flights I took lasted for an hour or so, except for my two trips to the U.S., which lasted for 10 hours.

Basically this lol only real thing to do is eat and sleep.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 77
Gender : Male
Posts : 2150
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

travel plans Empty Re: travel plans

Post by mnknut30 May 12th 2024, 10:27 pm

Ive flown so many times. The only thing I like about it is the take off.... thats it. Its boring and dealing with airports are irritating to say the least at times. Just take a melatonin gummy and sleep. Its a borefest.
mnknut30
mnknut30
Town Resident
Town Resident

Age : 37
Gender : Male
Posts : 35
Join Date : 2021-04-26
Location : St Paul, MN

Back to top Go down

travel plans Empty Re: travel plans

Post by Jason Voorhees May 13th 2024, 4:58 am

mnknut30 wrote:Ive flown so many times. The only thing I like about it is the take off.... thats it. Its boring and dealing with airports are irritating to say the least at times.    Just take a melatonin gummy and sleep. Its a borefest.

Preeeach!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 77
Gender : Male
Posts : 2150
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

travel plans Empty Re: travel plans

Post by ThePunisher May 13th 2024, 4:32 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Ivan1987 wrote:I've flown many, many times in my life and what's it like? Mostly boring to be honest. You just wait for it to be over. Most flights I took lasted for an hour or so, except for my two trips to the U.S., which lasted for 10 hours.

Basically this lol only real thing to do is eat and sleep.

And hope no one takes their shoes off when you eat.
avatar
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Age : 55
Gender : Male
Posts : 970
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

travel plans Empty Re: travel plans

Post by jasn88cubs May 13th 2024, 9:05 pm

never flown and don't want to.

not big on traveling ro be honest
avatar
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Posts : 635
Join Date : 2020-08-06

Back to top Go down

travel plans Empty Re: travel plans

Post by Ivan1987 May 14th 2024, 4:44 am

I do have one travel wish and that is to get back to the U.S. for the third time. Hopefully I'll be able to do it in the next 10 years or so.

Has any of you guys ever been to Alaska? That must be an amazing place to visit.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Scout
Scout

Gender : Male
Posts : 83
Join Date : 2024-04-16
Location : European Union

Back to top Go down

travel plans Empty Re: travel plans

Post by ThePunisher May 14th 2024, 5:02 pm

Ivan1987 wrote:I do have one travel wish and that is to get back to the U.S. for the third time. Hopefully I'll be able to do it in the next 10 years or so.

Has any of you guys ever been to Alaska? That must be an amazing place to visit.

I have friend who went there and loved it. He has a conservationist nature, and he loved the scenery.
avatar
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Age : 55
Gender : Male
Posts : 970
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum