Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal Lake series on Peacock

Go down

Crystal Lake series on Peacock Empty Crystal Lake series on Peacock

Post by ThePunisher May 7th 2024, 4:46 pm

Have you heard the latest news? The people making the show are retooling it, and the plug has not been pulled. Not much else is known, but this doesn't sound good.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Crystal Lake series on Peacock Empty Re: Crystal Lake series on Peacock

Post by I'm Not a Goalie May 7th 2024, 11:49 pm

Though I have concerns with the series being a prequel, I was still looking forward to it. The last I heard, it was set to drop sometime in the summer or fall of this year, and now it sounds like they haven't even begun filming yet. It's hard to get your hopes with this franchise anymore.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 8th 2024, 1:33 am

I'm Not a Goalie wrote:Though I have concerns with the series being a prequel, I was still looking forward to it. The last I heard, it was set to drop sometime in the summer or fall of this year, and now it sounds like they haven't even begun filming yet. It's hard to get your hopes with this franchise anymore.

You are correct...

1. It was due to the Writers Strike situation.

2. It was suppose to be out 2024 but nothing happened due to the writers strike.

3. Someone said that on a Podcast that Bryan Fuller said shooting for the TV Series was gonna be July 2024 and for a June 2025 release.

It's so weird man...
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher May 8th 2024, 4:30 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
I'm Not a Goalie wrote:Though I have concerns with the series being a prequel, I was still looking forward to it. The last I heard, it was set to drop sometime in the summer or fall of this year, and now it sounds like they haven't even begun filming yet. It's hard to get your hopes with this franchise anymore.

You are correct...

2. It was suppose to be out 2024 but nothing happened due to the writers strike.

3. Someone said that on a Podcast that Bryan Fuller said shooting for the TV Series was gonna be July 2024 and for a June 2025 release.

It's so weird man...

It sems like the lawsuit took the wind out of this franchise.  I hope I'm wrong.  The franchise seems so jinxed.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 9th 2024, 3:57 am

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

You are correct...

It's so weird man...

It sems like the lawsuit took the wind out of this franchise.  I hope I'm wrong.  The franchise seems so jinxed.

I truly hope it's not a Jinx man...
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher May 10th 2024, 4:19 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

You are correct...

It's so weird man...

I truly hope it's not a Jinx man...

The only jinx I wanna see is on Camp Crystal Lake. Because then I'll either get this prequel, or better yet, a new movie.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 12th 2024, 12:09 am

A new movie gonna be complex since Sean Cunningham and Victor Miller would have to agree again.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher May 12th 2024, 7:42 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:A new movie gonna be complex since Sean Cunningham and Victor Miller would have to agree again.

Did they ever agree on ANYTHING?
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum