Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Full Moon

Go down

The Full Moon Empty The Full Moon

Post by ThePunisher April 26th 2024, 5:19 pm

There's a line of thought that says crime peaks when the moon is full. Do you believe this?

As someone who has scientific training, I do NOT believe in it. I never have, despite whatever education I had. My opinion is people will do stupid things and make bad decisions whether the moon is there or not.

Fill me in on your opinion.
avatar
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Age : 55
Gender : Male
Posts : 970
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon Empty Re: The Full Moon

Post by Jason Voorhees April 27th 2024, 2:03 am

I can't commit because thats when most of my crimes happen!!! 👀
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 77
Gender : Male
Posts : 2150
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon Empty Re: The Full Moon

Post by ThePunisher April 27th 2024, 7:46 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:I can't commit because thats when most of my crimes happen!!! 👀

Pleading the Fifth? You must have a good lawyer!!!!
avatar
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Age : 55
Gender : Male
Posts : 970
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon Empty Re: The Full Moon

Post by Jason Voorhees April 27th 2024, 12:16 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:I can't commit because thats when most of my crimes happen!!! 👀

Pleading the Fifth?  You must have a good lawyer!!!!

Ooo yes! I am my own lawyer. 😂😂
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 77
Gender : Male
Posts : 2150
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon Empty Re: The Full Moon

Post by ThePunisher April 27th 2024, 12:58 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:I can't commit because thats when most of my crimes happen!!! 👀

Pleading the Fifth?  You must have a good lawyer!!!!

Ooo yes! I am my own lawyer. 😂😂

Grounds for an appeal if you get convicted.
avatar
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Age : 55
Gender : Male
Posts : 970
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon Empty Re: The Full Moon

Post by Jason Voorhees April 27th 2024, 1:03 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:I can't commit because thats when most of my crimes happen!!! 👀

Pleading the Fifth?  You must have a good lawyer!!!!

Ooo yes! I am my own lawyer. 😂😂

Grounds for an appeal if you get convicted.

Always gonna be an appeal!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 77
Gender : Male
Posts : 2150
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon Empty Re: The Full Moon

Post by ThePunisher April 27th 2024, 4:35 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:I can't commit because thats when most of my crimes happen!!! 👀

Pleading the Fifth?  You must have a good lawyer!!!!

Ooo yes! I am my own lawyer. 😂😂

Grounds for an appeal if you get convicted.

Always gonna be an appeal!!

Then you've mastered the system.
avatar
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Age : 55
Gender : Male
Posts : 970
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum