Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot

Go down

Tarot Empty Tarot

Post by ThePunisher April 20th 2024, 1:47 am

I saw a preview for this movie when I saw Abigail today. It's hard to actually say what it's about, so hopefully it's just a bad trailer. It comes out in May.

Do you plan on seeing it?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Tarot Empty Re: Tarot

Post by Jason Voorhees April 20th 2024, 10:19 am

ThePunisher wrote:I saw a preview for this movie when I saw Abigail today.  It's hard to actually say what it's about, so hopefully it's just a bad trailer.  It comes out in May.

Origins.

I haven't even heard of this so that's weird lol
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 20th 2024, 12:19 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:I saw a preview for this movie when I saw Abigail today.  It's hard to actually say what it's about, so hopefully it's just a bad trailer.  It comes out in May.

Origins.

I haven't even heard of this so that's weird lol

I was surprised to see a poster for it in the theater, and then I saw the preview. Like you said, weird!!!!
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher May 3rd 2024, 11:30 pm

Just saw this movie.

A group of college students has rented a house in the middle of nowhere. They're playing the " Who's the most likely to..." game when they realize they are down to one beer. Naturally they look through the whole house to see where booze is stashed.

They don't find any booze, but they find a door to a cellar that says, " Keep out". Naturally they break the lock. There's no booze there either, but there's plenty of creepy looking dolls and a deck of hand painted tarot cards. Abd guess who's gotta play the deck knowing an astrologer who's read tarot cards before, despite the unwritten rule that you don't use another astrologer's deck.

It's all fun and games until one by one, they realize they've each gotten a death card. Now, they must break the chain until they each die.

What do you think?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum