Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strangers franchiser

Go down

The Strangers franchiser Empty The Strangers franchiser

Post by ThePunisher April 17th 2024, 4:14 pm

The Strangers Chapter 1 comes out late May, and I think Chapters 2 and 3 come out this year as well. The three original strangers are in this movie.

The trailer for Chapter 1 is out. It shows a couple alone in an isolated cabin early in the morning (2PM?) when the three knocks come and the girl asks for Tamara. They've been looking for Tamara a long time now.

What's your opinion of this franchise?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

The Strangers franchiser Empty Re: The Strangers franchiser

Post by Ivan1987 April 18th 2024, 2:46 am

I'm fine with it. The original movie was one of my best cinema experiences ever. Looking forward to more movies being made, unless they become repetitive or something.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Hiker
Hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 18th 2024, 3:18 am

I love the 1st original films The Strangers and The Strangers: Prey at Night it was something new during its Era tbh and it helped made a Trope for the thriller mixed horror genre.

I already don't like the redesign of the Man Behind the Mask because the suit was iconic but I'll have my hopes up.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 18th 2024, 3:37 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:I love the 1st original films The Strangers and The Strangers: Prey at Night it was something new during its Era tbh and it helped made a Trope for the thriller mixed horror genre.

I already don't like the redesign of the Man Behind the Mask because the suit was iconic but I'll have my hopes up.

Yeah, I noticed that mask. I wonder if this is just a total redesign or if it was a mask he switched to or out of.

Personally, I liked these movies. Do you think they may have set the stage for home invasion movies?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 18th 2024, 3:37 am

Ivan1987 wrote:I'm fine with it. The original movie was one of my best cinema experiences ever. Looking forward to more movies being made, unless they become repetitive or something.

And a lot of movies are repetitive. Let's hope this franchise stays somewhat fresh.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum