Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debunking that Kane Hodder was ever Short

Go down

Debunking that Kane Hodder was Short Empty Debunking that Kane Hodder was ever Short

Post by Jason Voorhees March 29th 2024, 3:19 pm

Debunking that Kane Hodder was Short Screen24

That's right everyone! Especially to the weirdo Kane Hodder haters I've been seeing online! Here is an Official publication that list Kane Hodder at 6-foot-3 (6'3) and 230 pounds! This was Kane Hodder in early 1990s so before everyone say "Kane was shorter back then too!" This debunks that claims automatically! and before anyone says where's the "Creditability" or etc...here's a picture of another man who was 6 ft 3 that being Richard Gant with Kane Hodder himself!

Debunking that Kane Hodder was Short Img_2111

FANGORIA Issue No.86 states this about Kane Hodder during their Jason Takes Manhattan Article that Kane Hodder was 6-foot-3:

Debunking that Kane Hodder was Short Screen25

So the claims of Kane was 6 ft 0 - 6 ft 2 during his times as Jason Voorhees has officially been debunked given by these Evidence!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Debunking that Kane Hodder was Short Empty Re: Debunking that Kane Hodder was ever Short

Post by ThePunisher April 3rd 2024, 1:45 pm

False information is a terrible thing.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Debunking that Kane Hodder was Short Empty Re: Debunking that Kane Hodder was ever Short

Post by Jason Voorhees April 4th 2024, 4:43 am

ThePunisher wrote:False information is a terrible thing.

Me and others would agree Prime Kane Hodder was taller and with 150% full respect and love towards the man who got me into the Slasher Genre, and ill never have a bad thing to say about him for the last few years (Twice a year some times!) its a noticeable difference due to old age same with Ted White (RIP) ofc...I will say when I was shorter Kane was still a menacing presence to me, haha and as I got surprisingly taller despite my "genetic" height being stopped at 24 years old its an honor to say I'm about his current height of about 6 ft 2 vs 6 ft 3, I mean look at me compared to C.J. "Part VI Jason" Graham himself!

Debunking that Kane Hodder was Short 20240210

C.J. Graham at 6 ft 3 and Me at 6 ft 2 (just to remind everyone I was alot shorter when I 1st met C.J. and Kane, I was probably about 5 ft 10-6 ft 0 and I firmly believe with my perspective that C.J. is definitely closer to 6 ft 4 more than anything but thats just me!)
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum