Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scary Movie 6

Go down

Scary Movie 6 Empty Scary Movie 6

Post by StarFoxandDoomFan64 March 24th 2024, 5:55 pm

It should return to the scream parody again, but this time it parodies Scream (2022) and Scream VI.

and it should parody direct/Legacy sequels like Halloween (2018) and Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022).

Anna Ferris should be Cindy again, and Doofy should return as the Ghostface killer.
StarFoxandDoomFan64
StarFoxandDoomFan64
Town Looney
Town Looney

Back to top Go down

Scary Movie 6 Empty Re: Scary Movie 6

Post by Jason Voorhees March 25th 2024, 2:01 am

StarFoxandDoomFan64 wrote:It should return to the scream parody again, but this time it parodies Scream (2022) and Scream VI.

and it should parody direct/Legacy sequels like Halloween (2018) and Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022).

Anna Ferris should be Cindy again, and Doofy should return as the Ghostface killer.

I'll be honest after...Scary Movie 5 it was just over BUT this would be a great idea not gonna lie...seeing Cindy and Doofy return would be some closure after all those years!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by StarFoxandDoomFan64 March 25th 2024, 3:18 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
StarFoxandDoomFan64 wrote:It should return to the scream parody again, but this time it parodies Scream (2022) and Scream VI.

I'll be honest after...Scary Movie 5 it was just over BUT this would be a great idea not gonna lie...seeing Cindy and Doofy return would be some closure after all those years!
It would be fun seeing the killer's mask being aged after the ending scene from 24 years ago. like all rotted and old, just like Michael's and Billy Loomis' masks from the respective halloween direct sequels and Scream VI.
StarFoxandDoomFan64
StarFoxandDoomFan64
Town Looney
Town Looney

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 1st 2024, 7:05 pm

Pretty much! Hopefully we get a true Scary Movie sequel!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia April 1st 2024, 7:13 pm

When they did Scary Movie 5, Anna Faris was interviewed about returning for 6 since she wasn’t in 5. She was asked if she’d ever return and she actually said no. When the interviewer asked why not, Anna said she didn’t owe the fans a single thing.

Pardon me if I’m wrong, but weren’t the fans the reason why she and the movies were so successful? So for her to say she doesn’t owe the fans anything, that’s rude and kind of a slap in the face to them. She has also gone so far as to no longer do interviews about Scary Movie from what I’ve seen and acts like she’s ashamed she did four of them.

If I got to work with Leslie Nielsen, I’d be very happy so I don’t know why she is acting like this sadly.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 1st 2024, 7:17 pm

Trekapedia wrote:When they did Scary Movie 5, Anna Faris was interviewed about returning for 6 since she wasn’t in 5. She was asked if she’d ever return and she actually said no. When the interviewer asked why not, Anna said she didn’t owe the fans a single thing.

Pardon me if I’m wrong, but weren’t the fans the reason why she and the movies were so successful? So for her to say she doesn’t owe the fans anything, that’s rude and kind of a slap in the face to them. She has also gone so far as to no longer do interviews about Scary Movie from what I’ve seen and acts like she’s ashamed she did four of them.

If I got to work with Leslie Nielsen, I’d be very happy so I don’t know why she is acting like this sadly.

OH BIG YIKES!!! 😬 I hope she said those words out of hurt and not reality because without the "Fans" she and other celebrities wouldn't be as famous and paid without us.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia April 1st 2024, 9:02 pm

Well, she also said she should be the only one in her family that should be allowed to work. She told her ex husband Chris Pratt he should have to stay home while she worked. Yeah, considering he is in some of the most successful movies and franchises of all time, and she was saying she was more successful than him, she has a bit of an ego.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 3rd 2024, 1:44 pm

Trekapedia wrote:When they did Scary Movie 5, Anna Faris was interviewed about returning for 6 since she wasn’t in 5. She was asked if she’d ever return and she actually said no. When the interviewer asked why not, Anna said she didn’t owe the fans a single thing.

I hope if she's serious about not owing the fans anything that she stops taking royalties from the movies. Sorry, I don't think she needs the fans money if she doesn't need the fans.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 4th 2024, 4:33 am

Trekapedia wrote:Well, she also said she should be the only one in her family that should be allowed to work. She told her ex husband Chris Pratt he should have to stay home while she worked. Yeah, considering he is in some of the most successful movies and franchises of all time, and she was saying she was more successful than him, she has a bit of an ego.

Chris Pratt dodged a major bullet with that one! We could do without her then with a new actress!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 4th 2024, 9:30 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Trekapedia wrote:Well, she also said she should be the only one in her family that should be allowed to work. She told her ex husband Chris Pratt he should have to stay home while she worked. Yeah, considering he is in some of the most successful movies and franchises of all time, and she was saying she was more successful than him, she has a bit of an ego.

Chris Pratt dodged a major bullet with that one! We could do without her then with a new actress!

So Chris took off? Good for him!!!!!!!!!!!
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 4th 2024, 9:51 am

Yup! Chris is married to Arnold Schwarzenegger daughter!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 4th 2024, 10:01 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:Yup! Chris is married to Arnold Schwarzenegger daughter!

OOOH!!!! Lucky guy.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 13th 2024, 8:20 am

Good News!? Joblo: Scary Movie 6 it looks like we getting what we asked for!?
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan1987 April 16th 2024, 8:29 am

Never was too much into these series and parodies in general. When I like a certain movie, be it horror or anything else, the last thing I want to see is someone making a parody about it.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Hiker
Hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 16th 2024, 8:35 am

Ivan1987 wrote:Never was too much into these series and parodies in general. When I like a certain movie, be it horror or anything else, the last thing I want to see is someone making a parody about it.

That's very understandable, I've noticed some fans also have a nitpick for what they enjoy I've talked to people who say they are into the Zombie Genre only, the Slasher Genre Only, or just Kaiju (Giant Movie Genre) only, and then you got people who like mockeries of the horror genre.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 16th 2024, 4:29 pm

Ivan1987 wrote:Never was too much into these series and parodies in general. When I like a certain movie, be it horror or anything else, the last thing I want to see is someone making a parody about it.

It's funny you say this because when I heard this was coming out, I said, " They still make these spoofs?"
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 17th 2024, 8:24 am

ThePunisher wrote:

It's funny you say this because when I heard this was coming out, I said, " They still make these spoofs?"

This would be the 1st Scary Movie since April 12, 2013 so that's about 11 year break which is lesser time more than us getting a new Friday the 13th Movie...🥲
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 17th 2024, 4:05 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:

This would be the 1st Scary Movie since April 12, 2013 so that's about 11 year break which is lesser time more than us getting a new Friday the 13th Movie...🥲

Ma. time flies when you're not paying attention.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 18th 2024, 3:22 am

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:

Very true! It's wild this post was created and months later they announce a new movie lol!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 18th 2024, 3:34 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:

Very true! It's wild this post was created and months later they announce a new movie lol!

Maybe the forum is a good place to sell Hollywood on scripts and movies.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum