Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imaginary

Go down

Imaginary Empty Imaginary

Post by ThePunisher March 9th 2024, 1:54 pm

I just saw this movie today. It wasn't all bad, but it's more for middle school kids than horror fans like us. It's rated PG-13 by the way.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Age : 56
Gender : Male
Posts : 1149
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Empty Re: Imaginary

Post by Jason Voorhees March 15th 2024, 5:29 am

I've heard alot of negativity with the film.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2288
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Empty Re: Imaginary

Post by ThePunisher March 15th 2024, 5:08 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:I've heard alot of negativity with the film.

It could have been better for sure.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Age : 56
Gender : Male
Posts : 1149
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Empty Re: Imaginary

Post by Jason Voorhees March 16th 2024, 5:46 am

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:I've heard alot of negativity with the film.

It could have been better for sure.

Hmmm like in terms of body count? Or story?
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2288
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Empty Re: Imaginary

Post by ThePunisher March 16th 2024, 6:28 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:I've heard alot of negativity with the film.

It could have been better for sure.

Hmmm like in terms of body count? Or story?

Where to start? How about getting the viewer's interest a little more?
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Age : 56
Gender : Male
Posts : 1149
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Empty Re: Imaginary

Post by Jason Voorhees March 17th 2024, 10:29 am

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:I've heard alot of negativity with the film.

It could have been better for sure.

Hmmm like in terms of body count? Or story?

Where to start?  How about getting the viewer's interest a little more?

Ooooo that's a big yikes!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2288
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Empty Re: Imaginary

Post by ThePunisher March 18th 2024, 4:59 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:I've heard alot of negativity with the film.

It could have been better for sure.

Hmmm like in terms of body count? Or story?

Where to start?  How about getting the viewer's interest a little more?

Ooooo that's a big yikes!

It's hard when you're not invested in watching the movie.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Age : 56
Gender : Male
Posts : 1149
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Empty Re: Imaginary

Post by StarFoxandDoomFan64 March 23rd 2024, 12:03 pm

I'm not gonna see this film, i'd see Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire and Beetlejuice 2.
StarFoxandDoomFan64
StarFoxandDoomFan64
Town Resident
Town Resident

Age : 18
Gender : Male
Posts : 37
Join Date : 2024-03-22
Location : Lylat System (Corneria)

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Empty Re: Imaginary

Post by Jason Voorhees March 23rd 2024, 9:04 pm

StarFoxandDoomFan64 wrote:I'm not gonna see this film, i'd see Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire and Beetlejuice 2.

Reasonable
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2288
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Empty Re: Imaginary

Post by ThePunisher April 3rd 2024, 1:46 pm

StarFoxandDoomFan64 wrote:I'm not gonna see this film, i'd see Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire and Beetlejuice 2.

A better wat to spend your time and money.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Age : 56
Gender : Male
Posts : 1149
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Empty Re: Imaginary

Post by Jason Voorhees April 4th 2024, 4:36 am

Soooo Ghostbuster Frozen Empire is a hit n miss with people...I haven't seen the recent one for this series but I want to later on.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2288
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum