Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My journey against cheaters

Go down

My journey against cheaters Empty My journey against cheaters

Post by TheRevenantRetroJason December 4th 2020, 2:11 am

It's been a long ride & no matter what happens they always find a way but does that stop me from playing? No, It just makes me wanna fucking end them even more! Now this isn't mean't to be a witch hunt but rather to inspire especially new Jason players as i been noticing a new rise of them lately not to be victims of cheaters & instead to press on & never give up even if the cheater has the upper hand.

Let's start where it began for me

Also keep mind any cheater whose name appears like either in title or thumbnail have changed their name cause i exposed them n' shit however i have them in my blocked list so just incase they try to pull this shit on me again under a new name i'll know it's them but regardless let's continue

Victory here & i'm very happy with it!

A recurring troll from my second account but the cheater here was a lachappa ... yeah out of all counselor's it's Lachappa ... but anyways victory here by slashing him to death.

2 for the price of one & victory by slashing cause i wasn't going to fall for any PK bs

A loss & victory as i got one of them wheres the other one went back up after i killed his fuck buddy

PK duplication & teleporting even when healing ... i swear if ever encounter him again he's in for a rude awakening!

Teleporting but they fucked up & got the grab kill!

I literally got all the throwing knives on the map & it wasn't enough ...

Yeah they attempted but somehow i got the kill on the Lachappa & once he realized it he left the game along with his underlings when they failed to do it themselves or when i killed them

A chad who teleported & saved for last & a twitch streamer who just talks about it with no problem then ridiculing me once he had enough ... despite it being a victory it didn't feel like one.

PK duplication & slide glitch to avoid activating my trap by the phone box ... got his ass by slashing!

So yeah it's been a very annoying & infuriating journey for me but i'm still here cause i love the game too much to give up especially by cheaters & hope i inspired others never to quit when against cheaters!

Town Resident
Town Resident

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGV7yCh3V50cbrEYGpDw2UA

Back to top Go down

My journey against cheaters Empty Re: My journey against cheaters

Post by The Noble Idiot December 4th 2020, 2:23 am

At this point, I'll slash any Vanessa that gets me with a pocket knife. Had a game where one instantly broke out of traps and got the sweater. Kinda irks me that she escaped.
The Noble Idiot
The Noble Idiot
Town Resident
Town Resident

TheRevenantRetroJason likes this post!

Back to top Go down

My journey against cheaters Empty Re: My journey against cheaters

Post by Jason Voorhees December 9th 2020, 6:29 am

The Noble Idiot wrote:At this point, I'll slash any Vanessa that gets me with a pocket knife. Had a game where one instantly broke out of traps and got the sweater. Kinda irks me that she escaped.

UUUUUUGH facts especially when I trapped numerous places...they had first aid sprays and run laps around the cabin.

I slash them with no care in the world.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum