Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again! - Page 2 Empty Re: NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again!

Post by SlasherxKing August 9th 2021, 1:48 pm

Oh man.. well at least it looks like he'll be coming out soon..
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again! - Page 2 Empty Re: NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again!

Post by Jason Voorhees August 11th 2021, 11:28 am

SlasherxKing wrote:Oh man..   well at least it looks like he'll be coming out soon..

He is...it seems there is multiple people buying them in the north and or doing video reviews of the figure...they are all lucky.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 August 11th 2021, 11:42 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
SlasherxKing wrote:Oh man..   well at least it looks like he'll be coming out soon..

He is...it seems there is multiple people buying them in the north and or doing video reviews of the figure...they are all lucky.

Another one just reported found in Virginia.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 11th 2021, 11:45 am

Dragonfire82877 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

I just want my Part VII Jason 😭 I waited years for a NECA New Blood Jason!

NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again! - Page 2 200.gif?cid=6d055ee1oahyyx2rvo5q0kmri52tez7p5yylvsww1p6wan3w&rid=200
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Dragonfire82877 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 August 11th 2021, 11:55 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Dragonfire82877 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

I just want my Part VII Jason 😭 I waited years for a NECA New Blood Jason!

NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again! - Page 2 200.gif?cid=6d055ee1oahyyx2rvo5q0kmri52tez7p5yylvsww1p6wan3w&rid=200

I feel you buddy. As much as it’s being reported, it can no longer be considered an isolated event, or an “oops” part on NECA’s behalf. If that many were shipped out, release the damned preorders!
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 11th 2021, 12:32 pm

Dragonfire82877 wrote:I feel you buddy. As much as it’s being reported, it can no longer be considered an isolated event, or an “oops” part on NECA’s behalf. If that many were shipped out, release the damned preorders!

I been saying that!!! All these figures being sold and even being bought in pairs is unbelievably unfair to us who pre-ordered and waited through multiple delays after delays and for what? I get it...Walmart is a major selling company...that's cool...but if they made THIS many....imagine sending them to the other 3rd Party websites? It would be FAR better.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 August 11th 2021, 12:44 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Dragonfire82877 wrote:I feel you buddy. As much as it’s being reported, it can no longer be considered an isolated event, or an “oops” part on NECA’s behalf. If that many were shipped out, release the damned preorders!

I been saying that!!! All these figures being sold and even being bought in pairs is unbelievably unfair to use who pre-ordered and waited through delays after delays and for what? I get it...walmart a major selling company...thats cool...but if they made THIS many....imagine sending them to the other 3rd Party websites? It would be FAR better.

I wouldn't be upset about the situation if NECA would just come out and say something about this. They have been asked for months about when he was going to be released, and they kept saying they didn't know. Push back after push back and they said nothing. Now he is showing up on store shelves and people are asking if that means he is going to be released to everyone, and still nothing. They haven't even posted on any of their social media sites, with the exception of revealing box art for another upcoming figure. Even in that posting, several people asked them when Jason 7 was going to be released to everyone, and surprise, NOTHING!

As for Walmart, I think they f'ed up. I would be willing to bet that other stores (Target, Best Buy, Comic Shops) have cases of J7's on hand. I also believe the cases have a "do not stock until XX/XX/2021" labels on them. I wouldn't be surprised if NECA was going to reveal a release date this Friday, since it's Friday the 13th. Seeing as Walmart dropped the ball (like they always do) NECA needs to drop the crap and speak to their customers.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 11th 2021, 1:58 pm

Dragonfire82877 wrote:I wouldn't be upset about the situation if NECA would just come out and say something about this. They have been asked for months about when he was going to be released, and they kept saying they didn't know. Push back after push back and they said nothing. Now he is showing up on store shelves and people are asking if that means he is going to be released to everyone, and still nothing. They haven't even posted on any of their social media sites, with the exception of revealing box art for another upcoming figure. Even in that posting, several people asked them when Jason 7 was going to be released to everyone, and surprise, NOTHING!

As for Walmart, I think they f'ed up. I would be willing to bet that other stores (Target, Best Buy, Comic Shops) have cases of J7's on hand. I also believe the cases have a "do not stock until XX/XX/2021" labels on them. I wouldn't be surprised if NECA was going to reveal a release date this Friday, since it's Friday the 13th. Seeing as Walmart dropped the ball (like they always do) NECA needs to drop the crap and speak to their customers.

I fully agree with you! The lack of communication is what kills ALOT of companies they should have people who communicate with the customers and even if its private let us know so we wont ask or waste our time.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 August 13th 2021, 11:47 am

NECA finally confirmed it. J7 was shipped to Walmart first and is now being shipped to other retailers as of today. That means everyone that preordered will be waiting another two weeks at least.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 13th 2021, 11:59 am

Dragonfire82877 wrote:NECA finally confirmed it. J7 was shipped to Walmart first and is now being shipped to other retailers as of today. That means everyone that preordered will be waiting another two weeks at least.

ME RIGHT NOW:
NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again! - Page 2 Tenor
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 August 13th 2021, 5:54 pm

Kinda irritating…..
Bright side!!!
J7 is going to be in our hands very soon!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 14th 2021, 11:57 am

OCT 31 1978 wrote:Kinda irritating…..
Bright side!!!
J7 is going to be in our hands very soon!!

In a week or two weeks 😭💔
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 August 16th 2021, 3:09 pm

Big Bad Toy Store sent an email out saying the J7 preorders have been pushed back to September now due to COVID delays. I call BS!!
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 16th 2021, 3:46 pm

Dragonfire82877 wrote:Big Bad Toy Store sent an email out saying the J7 preorders have been pushed back to September now due to COVID delays. I call BS!!

BROOOOO WHAT!!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 August 16th 2021, 6:09 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Dragonfire82877 wrote:Big Bad Toy Store sent an email out saying the J7 preorders have been pushed back to September now due to COVID delays. I call BS!!

BROOOOO WHAT!!!

Walmart’s shipments weren’t delayed by COVID. That’s why I say this is BS! COVID has become a common excuse for everything.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 20th 2021, 12:11 am

Dragonfire82877 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

BROOOOO WHAT!!!

Walmart’s shipments weren’t delayed by COVID. That’s why I say this is BS! COVID has become a common excuse for everything.

I knew it wasnt because of Covid...and here it is almost September and I still havent gotten my damn Part VII Figure!!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing August 20th 2021, 5:22 am

I'm going to have to wait until it's out in my country.. or maybe try and buy it somewhere online.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 21st 2021, 8:42 am

SlasherxKing wrote:I'm going to have to wait until it's out in my country..  or maybe try and buy it somewhere online.

It's August 21st....still no tracking number for my Part VII Jason figure from a 3rd Party Website....if I get it in September I am never pre-ordering from NECA again.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 August 21st 2021, 9:10 am

Someone on Facebook from the UK already has one. Ordered it from some place called Emporium of Cool and got it within 24 hours. This whole preorder deal is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth. At least if I would have waited for them to hit shelves, I would expect not to have him in hand by now. But the whole preorder thing was to make sure I had one reserved and get it in a timely manner, not wait a month or two until after he was released to finally get one.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 21st 2021, 10:26 am

Dragonfire82877 wrote:Someone on Facebook from the UK already has one. Ordered it from some place called Emporium of Cool and got it within 24 hours. This whole preorder deal is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth. At least if I would have waited for them to hit shelves, I would expect not to have him in hand by now. But the whole preorder thing was to make sure I had one reserved and get it in a timely manner, not wait a month or two until after he was released to finally get one.

WHAT! YOU ARE FUCKIN JOKING!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing August 21st 2021, 2:49 pm

Someone on Reddit posted a pic of themselves with a part 7 figure in the box (which looks awesome btw) and that was depressing... I really wanna find one
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 August 21st 2021, 6:56 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Dragonfire82877 wrote:Someone on Facebook from the UK already has one. Ordered it from some place called Emporium of Cool and got it within 24 hours. This whole preorder deal is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth. At least if I would have waited for them to hit shelves, I would expect not to have him in hand by now. But the whole preorder thing was to make sure I had one reserved and get it in a timely manner, not wait a month or two until after he was released to finally get one.

https://www.emporiumofcool.co.uk/neca---friday-the-13th-part-7-110-scale-action-figure-ultimate-jason-new-blood

This is the link to J7 on Emporium of Cool’s webpage. They’re out of stock at the moment, but says they’ll have more on August 25.

So you mean to tell me, Walmart and a UK based collector’s site got stock, and apparently is going to get more stock this coming up week, but the preorders aren’t going to be filled until maybe next month? That’s complete bull sh*t!
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 22nd 2021, 8:36 am

Dragonfire82877 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

https://www.emporiumofcool.co.uk/neca---friday-the-13th-part-7-110-scale-action-figure-ultimate-jason-new-blood

This is the link to J7 on Emporium of Cool’s webpage. They’re out of stock at the moment, but says they’ll have more on August 25.

So you mean to tell me, Walmart and a UK based collector’s site got stock, and apparently is going to get more stock this coming up week, but the preorders aren’t going to be filled until maybe next month? That’s complete bull sh*t!

Yeah....def not preordering from NECA ever again...
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 August 24th 2021, 6:51 pm

Screw Big Bad Toy Store!! I’m on the road for work in Alabama. Happy early birthday to me! I found J7!!!!
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

OCT 31 1978 and SlasherxKing also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 25th 2021, 1:58 pm

Dragonfire82877 wrote:Screw Big Bad Toy Store!! I’m on the road for work in Alabama. Happy early birthday to me! I found J7!!!!

BROOOO WHAAAAT! NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again! - Page 2 1f625 NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again! - Page 2 1f622
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum