Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games

Go down

Games Empty Games

Post by ThePunisher December 2nd 2023, 9:13 am

I've been reading posts about games, especially Friday the 13th games. Are any still around, and how expensive are they? Where do you play them? I guess you can all tell I know nothing about the subject.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Age : 56
Gender : Male
Posts : 1149
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Games Empty Re: Games

Post by jasn88cubs December 4th 2023, 8:27 pm

I have the board game

it's fun

Games 91pY+UuvhEL
avatar
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Posts : 658
Join Date : 2020-08-06

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Games Empty Re: Games

Post by Jason Voorhees December 6th 2023, 7:49 am

I have the poker cards for Friday the 13th!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2288
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Games Empty Re: Games

Post by ThePunisher December 6th 2023, 8:53 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:I have the poker cards for Friday the 13th!

By poker, I'm assuming you mean the card game and not the instrument Jason used in part 3.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Age : 56
Gender : Male
Posts : 1149
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Games Empty Re: Games

Post by t8mc January 11th 2024, 11:21 am

There was a videogame in the 80s. Friday the 13th on the ZX Spectrum. One of the worst games of all time.

These days there's a multiplayer game but I've never played it.
t8mc
t8mc
Town Resident
Town Resident

Posts : 45
Join Date : 2023-11-08
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Games Empty Re: Games

Post by Jason Voorhees January 13th 2024, 4:41 am

t8mc wrote:There was a videogame in the 80s.  Friday the 13th on the ZX Spectrum.  One of the worst games of all time.

These days there's a multiplayer game but I've never played it.

Definitely missed out on Friday the 13th the Game (2017) it is one of the greatest slasher games to me.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2288
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Games Empty Re: Games

Post by StarFoxandDoomFan64 March 22nd 2024, 11:53 pm

Then, Doom '93/Doom II for the MS-DOS and Windows 95/98.
StarFoxandDoomFan64
StarFoxandDoomFan64
Town Resident
Town Resident

Age : 18
Gender : Male
Posts : 37
Join Date : 2024-03-22
Location : Lylat System (Corneria)

Back to top Go down

Games Empty Re: Games

Post by Jason Voorhees March 24th 2024, 2:49 am

StarFoxandDoomFan64 wrote:Then, Doom '93/Doom II for the MS-DOS and Windows 95/98.

I love the DOOM series!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2288
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Games Empty Re: Games

Post by StarFoxandDoomFan64 May 21st 2024, 2:54 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
StarFoxandDoomFan64 wrote:Then, Doom '93/Doom II for the MS-DOS and Windows 95/98.

I love the DOOM series!
and then There's DOOM 64 for the Nintendo 64.

despite me being from 2006 all grown up as an 18 year old in 2024 who started out with a Nintendo DS and Xbox 360 as a kid in 2010-2014.

anyways there's some good N64 games like, Super Mario 64, StarFox 64, Goldeneye, Quake 64, Doom 64, Super Smash Bros 64, and more titles.
StarFoxandDoomFan64
StarFoxandDoomFan64
Town Resident
Town Resident

Age : 18
Gender : Male
Posts : 37
Join Date : 2024-03-22
Location : Lylat System (Corneria)

Back to top Go down

Games Empty Re: Games

Post by Ivan1987 May 21st 2024, 4:17 am

I assume this thread is about games in general. So I was a big gamer as a kid, then stopped for a while and only last year decided to start downloading games from Steam, but gave it up after some time, because unlike movies, games are too time consuming. I managed to finish two games before I cancelled my account - Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty: World at War. Not a bad stuff, but as I said, I'm more of a movie guy.

They have recently opened a Gamestate area in my place. I'm planning to buy a VIP card there and play some arcade games from time to time. Should be fun.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Camper
Camper

Gender : Male
Posts : 126
Join Date : 2024-04-16
Location : European Union

Back to top Go down

Games Empty Re: Games

Post by ThePunisher May 21st 2024, 4:49 pm

Ivan1987 wrote:I assume this thread is about games in general. So I was a big gamer as a kid, then stopped for a while and only last year decided to start downloading games from Steam, but gave it up after some time, because unlike movies, games are too time consuming. I managed to finish two games before I cancelled my account - Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty: World at War. Not a bad stuff, but as I said, I'm more of a movie guy.

They have recently opened a Gamestate area in my place. I'm planning to buy a VIP card there and play some arcade games from time to time. Should be fun.

I miss arcades.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Age : 56
Gender : Male
Posts : 1149
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum