Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freddy Vs Jason 2 Pitch

Go down

Freddy Vs Jason 2 Pitch Empty Freddy Vs Jason 2 Pitch

Post by notjeff365 October 19th 2023, 1:28 pm

If Freddy Vs Jason 2 happened, what would you think of my explanation to the ending of Freddy Vs Jason 1? (Stating my pitch below)

So at the end of FVJ before jason decapitates freddy in the lake freddy pulls jason into a dream world of the exact position without jason realising, thus making his death not real and also explaining the cheeky wink he gives the camera at the end. Thoughts?
notjeff365
notjeff365
No Rank
No Rank

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Freddy Vs Jason 2 Pitch Empty Re: Freddy Vs Jason 2 Pitch

Post by jasn88cubs October 19th 2023, 1:52 pm

notjeff365 wrote:If Freddy Vs Jason 2 happened, what would you think of my explanation to the ending of Freddy Vs Jason 1? (Stating my pitch below)

So at the end of FVJ before jason decapitates freddy in the lake freddy pulls jason into a dream world of the exact position without jason realising, thus making his death not real and also explaining the cheeky wink he gives the camera at the end. Thoughts?

sounds reasonable to me! would make sense and be easy to understand
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

notjeff365 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Freddy Vs Jason 2 Pitch Empty Re: Freddy Vs Jason 2 Pitch

Post by Jason Voorhees October 23rd 2023, 2:00 am

notjeff365 wrote:If Freddy Vs Jason 2 happened, what would you think of my explanation to the ending of Freddy Vs Jason 1? (Stating my pitch below)

So a reverse trap on Jason?
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum