Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

friday the 13th vs halloween movies

Go down

friday the 13th vs halloween movies Empty friday the 13th vs halloween movies

Post by jasn88cubs August 10th 2023, 3:01 pm

line em up and pick which one is better

friday the 13th vs halloween ----Halloween, not just a good scary film, but a GREAT film in general

friday the 13th pt2 vs halloween pt 2--friday the 13th--pt 2 is my favorite, halloween 2 suffers once they go to hos[ital

friday teh 13th pt 3 vs halloween season fo the witch---friday for me. I like season of the witch but i love the setting fo pt 3

fridya the 13th pt 4 vs halloween pt 4---this is tough but Halloween. 4 is so underrated. I love the setting as it really feels like halloween!

friday pt 5 vs halloween pt 5---friday easy.halloween pt 5 suffers badly

friday pt 6 vs halloween pt 6---friday agin

friday pt 7 vs halloween h20---h20 for me even though both are kinda lame

friday pt 8 vs halloween resurrection---friday pt 8..i love it

friday reboot vs Halloween 2018----friday reboot

friday the 13th wins 6-3
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

friday the 13th vs halloween movies Empty Re: friday the 13th vs halloween movies

Post by Jason Voorhees August 10th 2023, 3:23 pm

Halloween 1978

Gotta say Equal for both Part 2 Sequels

Friday the 13th Part 3 no Debate

Friday the 13th the Final Chapter

Halloween 5 from a personal preference

Friday the 13th Jason Lives 100x

Friday the 13th The New Blood 100x

Eeeh Friday the 13th Jason Takes Manhattan

Oooooh man the reboots? 😬 might have to give it to 09 Friday by slight margin.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

friday the 13th vs halloween movies Empty Re: friday the 13th vs halloween movies

Post by I'm Not a Goalie August 10th 2023, 8:22 pm

Oh, interesting.

Halloween 1978, no contest. My favorite Horror Movie of all time, so it's going to win every time, lol.

Halloween 2: I just don't care much for Friday 2 for whatever reason.

Friday the 13th P3: I actually enjoy Season of the Witch but Friday 3 beats it handily. It's my second favorite film in the franchise.

A Tie between The Final Chapter and Halloween 4. I love both of those film so I won't choose and you can't make me, lol.

Friday the 13th 5. I'm fond of that film for reasons I've explained multiple times, and Halloween 5 is kind of a trainwreck. They never should've tried to 'recast' the Myers House.

Jason Lives: No contest here either. My absolutely favorite of the franchise and second on my list of all these films only under the original Halloween.

New Blood: Another no contest for me. I Like H20 less and less every time I watch it, ever since I figure out it was kind of scream clone.

Jason Takes Manhattan: In fact I'll JGTH, X, and FVJ over Resurrections too. Fuck Resurrection. Allowing Busta Rhymes to kick Michael's ass on screen should be classified as a felony. That movie was fully indoctrinated in those teen scream crap fests that were coming out in the late 90's/early 2000's.

Friday Reboot: I'm sorry I'm just not a fan of Rob Zombies vision of Halloween at all.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher August 12th 2023, 1:25 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:line em up and pick which one is better

friday the 13th vs halloween ----Halloween, not just a good scary film, but a GREAT film in general

friday the 13th pt2 vs halloween pt 2--friday the 13th--pt 2 is my favorite, halloween 2 suffers once they go to hos[ital

friday teh 13th pt 3 vs halloween season fo the witch---friday for me. I like season of the witch but i love the setting fo pt 3

fridya the 13th pt 4 vs halloween pt 4---this is tough but Halloween. 4 is so underrated. I love the setting as it really feels like halloween!

friday pt 5 vs halloween pt 5---friday easy.halloween pt 5 suffers badly

friday pt 6 vs halloween pt 6---friday agin

friday pt 7 vs halloween h20---h20 for me even though both are kinda lame

friday pt 8 vs halloween resurrection---friday pt 8..i love it

friday reboot vs Halloween 2018----friday reboot

friday the 13th wins 6-3

For ME, the originals are both great.

Same goes for the part 2 movies.

Part 3 goes to Friday the 13th. Season of the Witch is a great stand-alone movie, but for ME, it's simply not a Halloween movie.

I prefer Halloween 4 to Friday the 13th Part 4.

The Part 5 movies are like the part 3 movies, but in reverse order. I'm partial to Halloween 5. Firday the 13th part 5 would have been a HUGE stand-alone movie.

Part 6 goes to Friday the 13th.

Part 7 is a tie between the two franchises.

I'll take Jason Takes Manhattan over Resurrection any day of the week.

The Friday reboot wins against Halloween 2018.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher August 12th 2023, 1:27 pm

I'm Not a Goalie wrote:Oh, interesting.

Halloween 1978, no contest. My favorite Horror Movie of all time, so it's going to win every time, lol.

Halloween 2: I just don't care much for Friday 2 for whatever reason.

Friday the 13th P3: I actually enjoy Season of the Witch but Friday 3 beats it handily. It's my second favorite film in the franchise.

A Tie between The Final Chapter and Halloween 4. I love both of those film so I won't choose and you can't make me, lol.

Friday the 13th 5. I'm fond of that film for reasons I've explained multiple times, and Halloween 5 is kind of a trainwreck. They never should've tried to 'recast' the Myers House.

Jason Lives: No contest here either. My absolutely favorite of the franchise and second on my list of all these films only under the original Halloween.

New Blood: Another no contest for me. I Like H20 less and less every time I watch it, ever since I figure out it was kind of scream clone.

Jason Takes Manhattan: In fact I'll JGTH, X, and FVJ over Resurrections too. Fuck Resurrection. Allowing Busta Rhymes to kick Michael's ass on screen should be classified as a felony. That movie was fully indoctrinated in those teen scream crap fests that were coming out in the late 90's/early 2000's.

Friday Reboot: I'm sorry I'm just not a fan of Rob Zombies vision of Halloween at all.

I agree with you 100% on the Rob Zombie movies.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees September 7th 2023, 6:58 am

@I'm Not a Goalie wrote:Fuck Resurrection. Allowing Busta Rhymes to kick Michael's ass on screen should be classified as a felony.

friday the 13th vs halloween movies Tenor
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978, I'm Not a Goalie and ThePunisher also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 September 12th 2023, 12:10 pm

Good topic. The originals to me were both groundbreaking and each would win easily if pitted against any other franchise. However, Halloween gets the edge due to its atmosphere and score. For Parts 2, it's neck and neck but I have to give it to Halloween II. The hospital chase scene to me was iconic. Parts 3 would be a very tough choice as well, but it is my favorite of the F13 franchise, so Friday wins the Part 3 race. Parts 4 is another close race, but in the end Halloween takes the Part 4 win. Parts 5 both gets a lot of flack, but Pam is my second favorite final girl after Chris and Halloween was all over the place. Friday takes the win in Part 5. Parts 6 is not even a consideration. Friday no contest. Halloween 6 was a mess. Parts 7 would have to gonto H20 simply because I prefer that to Jason fighting a telekinetic, however enjoyable it was. Parts 8 will go to Friday simply because Resurrection was an abomination. And the reboots were both okay, so a flip of coin will give it Friday. Friday - 5. Halloween - 4
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum