Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rachel and Brady in Part4

Go down

Rachel and Brady in Part4 Empty Rachel and Brady in Part4

Post by ThePunisher July 2nd 2023, 9:35 am

We remember Rachel was asked to baby sit Jamie at the last minute after the babysitter cancelled. Rachel really didn't want to because she had a date with Brady, but she DID end up babysitting.

Instead of cancelling the date, and seeing Brady over at You know who's house, could Rachel have just invited him to HER house?
avatar
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Age : 55
Gender : Male
Posts : 717
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Brady in Part4 Empty Re: Rachel and Brady in Part4

Post by Jason Voorhees July 2nd 2023, 11:56 am

Yes but for plot purposes? No lol!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 77
Gender : Male
Posts : 1895
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Brady in Part4 Empty Re: Rachel and Brady in Part4

Post by ThePunisher July 2nd 2023, 12:56 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:Yes but for plot purposes? No lol!

So much for having a slasher movie that makes sense!!!!
avatar
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Age : 55
Gender : Male
Posts : 717
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Brady in Part4 Empty Re: Rachel and Brady in Part4

Post by Jason Voorhees July 3rd 2023, 6:02 am

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Yes but for plot purposes? No lol!

So much for having a slasher movie that makes sense!!!!

By this time they gave up on logic for the Halloween franchise at this point.

The moment they continued from H2 despite the injuries Michael sustained they truly ignored everything.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 77
Gender : Male
Posts : 1895
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Brady in Part4 Empty Re: Rachel and Brady in Part4

Post by ThePunisher July 3rd 2023, 1:52 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Yes but for plot purposes? No lol!

So much for having a slasher movie that makes sense!!!!

By this time they gave up on logic for the Halloween franchise at this point.

The moment they continued from H2 despite the injuries Michael sustained they truly ignored everything.

You mean when Michael was injured in BOTH eyes?
avatar
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Age : 55
Gender : Male
Posts : 717
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Brady in Part4 Empty Re: Rachel and Brady in Part4

Post by Jason Voorhees July 4th 2023, 6:02 am

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Yes but for plot purposes? No lol!

So much for having a slasher movie that makes sense!!!!

By this time they gave up on logic for the Halloween franchise at this point.

The moment they continued from H2 despite the injuries Michael sustained they truly ignored everything.

You mean when Michael was injured in BOTH eyes?

And outright severely BURNT alive lol.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 77
Gender : Male
Posts : 1895
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Brady in Part4 Empty Re: Rachel and Brady in Part4

Post by ThePunisher July 4th 2023, 7:24 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Yes but for plot purposes? No lol!

So much for having a slasher movie that makes sense!!!!

By this time they gave up on logic for the Halloween franchise at this point.

The moment they continued from H2 despite the injuries Michael sustained they truly ignored everything.

You mean when Michael was injured in BOTH eyes?

And outright severely BURNT alive lol.

And somehow kept moving,
avatar
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Age : 55
Gender : Male
Posts : 717
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Brady in Part4 Empty Re: Rachel and Brady in Part4

Post by Jason Voorhees July 4th 2023, 8:25 am

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Yes but for plot purposes? No lol!

So much for having a slasher movie that makes sense!!!!

By this time they gave up on logic for the Halloween franchise at this point.

The moment they continued from H2 despite the injuries Michael sustained they truly ignored everything.

You mean when Michael was injured in BOTH eyes?

And outright severely BURNT alive lol.

And somehow kept moving,

The later franchise honestly ignored the many injuries of Michael.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 77
Gender : Male
Posts : 1895
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Brady in Part4 Empty Re: Rachel and Brady in Part4

Post by SonofOdin6039 July 5th 2023, 10:14 am

She could have followed in Annie's footsteps and brought him over in true Halloween fashion. Once Jamie had gone trick or treating, she could have been sent to bed and Brady could have walked in.
avatar
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 309
Join Date : 2020-11-12
Location : Peoria Heights, Illinois

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Brady in Part4 Empty Re: Rachel and Brady in Part4

Post by OCT 31 1978 July 5th 2023, 2:21 pm

ThePunisher wrote:We remember Rachel was asked to baby sit Jamie at the last minute after the babysitter cancelled. Rachel really didn't want to because she had a date with Brady, but she DID end up babysitting.

Instead of cancelling the date, and seeing Brady over at You know who's house, could Rachel have just invited him to HER house?




Ok ok ok you guys!!!! Listen, Halloween 4 is one of the best sequels in the franchise it’s a masterpiece compared to Halloween 5, H20, Resurrection ZombieWeens (both.) or Halloween Ends…When Rachel went to see Brady she was talking with Linsey about coming on too strong or desperate and I don’t think her parents would actually approve of them being home together alone unsupervised…….She actually did call Brady’s Mom to talk to him and even invited him over so I think that story element was actually played out pretty well.

OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 750
Join Date : 2020-11-03

I'm Not a Goalie likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Brady in Part4 Empty Re: Rachel and Brady in Part4

Post by OCT 31 1978 July 5th 2023, 2:31 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Yes but for plot purposes? No lol!

So much for having a slasher movie that makes sense!!!!

By this time they gave up on logic for the Halloween franchise at this point.

The moment they continued from H2 despite the injuries Michael sustained they truly ignored everything.



Bro, Script Logic works in mysterious ways….. in Horror movies time heals all wounds Hell some characters get chopped in the head with an Axe and get up in the next movie like nothing even happened…..….so this movie falls in line with all of that logic …..At Least H-4 showed the burn scars from the fire…..something H20 didn’t and it’s also a sequel to Halloween II. Could he survive those injuries from Halloween II absolutely not, can we accept them to see Michael’s Return after the Season of the Witch? Absolutely!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 750
Join Date : 2020-11-03

I'm Not a Goalie and ThePunisher also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum