Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most unecessary death?

Go down

Most unecessary death? Empty Most unecessary death?

Post by jasn88cubs May 22nd 2023, 10:46 am

What death to you was not needed? what was one was the most uncalled for? Just someone living life not doing anything wrong and they ended up getting killed?

1)Grandpa from part 5. Now this wasn't Jason doing the killing so of course their was a different motive behind it but I felt so bad when he showed up dead Sad

2)Edna. Poor lady just watching the news dealing with her husband and she gets killed
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Most unecessary death? Empty Re: Most unecessary death?

Post by OCT 31 1978 May 22nd 2023, 6:24 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:What death to you was not needed? what was one was the most uncalled for? Just someone living life not doing anything wrong and they ended up getting killed?

1)Grandpa from part 5. Now this wasn't Jason doing the killing so of course their was a different motive behind it but I felt so bad when he showed up dead :(

2)Edna. Poor lady just watching the news dealing with her husband and she gets killed

Interesting topic!! Definitely could do a character from each film and franchise…

OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher May 23rd 2023, 6:52 am

I can think of a couple from part 8. Remember the kid laying down who got nailed with what I think was a lava rock? Then there was Julius, who was just trying to set Jason straight and got hit hard for it.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 23rd 2023, 8:10 am

Honestly yeah Edna...she and her son HAD nothing to do with Roy Burns's son's death at all and yet Roy randomly decided to kill more than just random people and not Vic? The man who casually axe'd his son to death??
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs May 23rd 2023, 2:28 pm

pt 1-Steve--Just wanted to open camp!

pt 2-the cop

pt 3-edna and harold, or even bikers?

pt 4-the hitchiker girl or nurse at hospital

pt 5-grandpa, edna and her son, dr matthew, demon and his gf

pt 6--the couple that just got engaged

pt 7-tina's mom

pt 8-captain and his assistant

jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 24th 2023, 10:11 am

jasn88cubs wrote:pt 1-Steve--Just wanted to open camp!

pt 2-the cop

pt 3-edna and harold, or even bikers?

pt 4-the hitchiker girl or nurse at hospital

pt 5-grandpa, edna and her son, dr matthew, demon and his gf

pt 6--the couple that just got engaged

pt 7-tina's mom

pt 8-captain and his assistant

I meeeaaan Pamela did the right thing because Steve was the biggest motivation for the reopening and since Jason's death by Tommy it was safe again.

For the rest other than Part 5? Jason just kills anyone lol.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 May 24th 2023, 10:36 am

Part 1 - Annie, even though it set the tone. She seemed the innocent sweet girl on her way to a job. Part 2 - wheelchair guy, i forget his name right now. I know Jason doesn't leave survivors, but he was in a wheelchair. Part 3 - Harold and Edna. He could have taken the clothes and left them alone. Part 4 - the nurse and hitchhiker. Wrong place at the wrong time. Part 5 - Grandpa. Probably the h most unnecessary and tragic death of them all. Part 6 - the cemetery caretaker and the honeymooners. Again, wrong place and time. Part 7 - Tina's mom. Part 8 - the sewer worker. JTGH - the 3 hitchhiking campers. Jason X - hard to pick but I guess I had to it'd be Lou the pilot. FvJ - I guess Kelly Rowlands character. 2009 remake - hard to choose, everyone who died was pretty much involved
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs May 24th 2023, 11:13 am

SonofOdin6039 wrote:Part 1 - Annie, even though it set the tone. She seemed the innocent sweet girl on her way to a job. Part 2 - wheelchair guy, i forget his name right now. I know Jason doesn't leave survivors, but he was in a wheelchair. Part 3 - Harold and Edna. He could have taken the clothes and left them alone. Part 4 - the nurse and hitchhiker. Wrong place at the wrong time. Part 5 - Grandpa. Probably the h most unnecessary and tragic death of them all. Part 6 - the cemetery caretaker and the honeymooners. Again, wrong place and time. Part 7 - Tina's mom. Part 8 - the sewer worker. JTGH - the 3 hitchhiking campers. Jason X - hard to pick but I guess I had to it'd be Lou the pilot. FvJ - I guess Kelly Rowlands character. 2009 remake - hard to choose, everyone who died was pretty much involved

I forgot sewer worker in pt 8 also the cop in that movie
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 May 24th 2023, 2:14 pm

I didn't pick the cop in Part 8 because he was in the process of rescuing them. Besides, had he not been killed, Rennie wouldn't have been able to take over the squad car, run Jason down, and get her aunt killed, which makes her another choice for unnecessary death in Part 8, even though Jason wasn't directly involved. Or does that count as a kill for Jason?
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silencer May 26th 2023, 1:02 pm

Roy's murder spree was the result of discovering his estranged son had been murdered. Psychologically, Roy snapped, and most rampages are the furthest thing from being logical.

In the movie's context, we can chalk up the extra murders as Roy taking out his frustrations on any unfortunate soul who crossed his path.

As for Jason's unnecessary kills, well, Jason is just following his mother's example. Kill just about anyone who sets foot (or lives) in Crystal Lake ....to an even more insane degree.
Silencer
Silencer
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum