Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counselor's be trapping the phone box!

Go down

Counselor's be trapping the phone box! Empty Counselor's be trapping the phone box!

Post by TheRevenantRetroJason November 6th 2020, 4:49 am

Yep ... had this happen to me a few moments ago & unfortunately i cannot link my video due to the rulings on this site about me having to be 7 days old to start linking videos so you'll have to head to my 3rd YT channel which is under the name "TheRevenantRetroJason" & it's the video that has been uploaded right now.

So what's there to talk about? Well not the first time this has happened to me as i mentioned in the forums about the debate whether or not it's cheating for a counselor to step up a bear trap to stop Jason from placing his own traps by the box or car but back on the switch i had an encounter on the small version & before i started being more contempt or tactical or whatever you wanna call it i always trapped the car first then the box but one time after trapping the 4 seater i headed towards the box by the boat house to trap it & surprise i got trapped by a counselor's bear trap & out of the corner a Kenny comes & attacks me with an baseball bat! Guess he was trying to draw me away from the box to re-trap or his friends to do it but realizing i wasn't going to budge he tried to continuously to attack me to knock me down & reset it but in the end i killed him & managed to place my trap afterwards. I dunno having this encounter happen to me again surprised me as it's rare to happen but whatever i consider it a legit strategy & never worry about it cause i always place my trap(s) at the box first then the cars after but still surprising but nothing i can't handle.
TheRevenantRetroJason
TheRevenantRetroJason
Town Resident
Town Resident

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGV7yCh3V50cbrEYGpDw2UA

Back to top Go down

Counselor's be trapping the phone box! Empty Re: Counselor's be trapping the phone box!

Post by Jason Voorhees November 6th 2020, 2:24 pm

I can change the 7 days link. Smile That's just to avoid spam boys advertising.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Counselor's be trapping the phone box! Empty Re: Counselor's be trapping the phone box!

Post by Jason Voorhees November 6th 2020, 2:34 pm

Alright try posting it now.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevenantRetroJason November 6th 2020, 5:19 pm

Annnd

Done!
TheRevenantRetroJason
TheRevenantRetroJason
Town Resident
Town Resident

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGV7yCh3V50cbrEYGpDw2UA

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 6th 2020, 5:33 pm

TheRevenantRetroJason wrote:Annnmmd

Done!

Nice! Smile
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Noble Idiot November 8th 2020, 2:59 am

I've seen it happen exactly once and my mind was blown because at the time it was one of the smartest plays I'd ever seen in-game. In this scenario, however, the trap was placed to keep Jason from smashing the fuse box while the cops were being called up.
The Noble Idiot
The Noble Idiot
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 8th 2020, 7:10 am

The Noble Idiot wrote:I've seen it happen exactly once and my mind was blown because at the time it was one of the smartest plays I'd ever seen in-game. In this scenario, however, the trap was placed to keep Jason from smashing the fuse box while the cops were being called up.
Damn what console were you on because on PS4 I usually do that to Jason as a "End Game" plan for when we need to call the cops or when we need a generator to stay active.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fair Play November 10th 2020, 10:44 pm

I don't personally do this, but I am notorious for placing a trap somewhere unexpected, and having Jason walk into it.
Fair Play
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 November 11th 2020, 9:14 am

I've seen a group one match place traps at the phone box and on the outside of both doors of the phone box cabin. It worked out for them as they got the call off. I actually thought it was a brilliant idea, lol. Didn't have to make it to the cops though. They pulled off the Jason kill shortly after the call was made.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 11th 2020, 10:14 am

@Fair Play wrote:I don't personally do this, but I am notorious for placing a trap somewhere unexpected, and having Jason walk into it.

Awe I see a man of culture! Smile

@Dragonfire82877 wrote:I've seen a group one match place traps at the phone box and on the outside of both doors of the phone box cabin. It worked out for them as they got the call off. I actually thought it was a brilliant idea, lol. Didn't have to make it to the cops though. They pulled off the Jason kill shortly after the call was made.

Whoa, I haven't met such intelligent teams like that yet!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by I_THE_MAN_I December 6th 2020, 9:13 am

This is one strategy counselors use. To be honest if morph is up, Jason can counter this by doing something i have came up with which is a sort of 3 in 1 maneuver which is to go to powerbox and do a sort or morph, quick drop, hit as i was morphing from the powerbox to phone. In any none x prompt objective ie. a phone not fixed, or a car you would drop trap and open the map while its in the drop animation and morph to another objective on the map. I have gone through every map and locked down all objectives all before shift ability unlocked. Time varies from 1:53 to 2:03

'ʇsɐoʇ ɥɔuǝɹɟ ʇɐǝ I uǝɥʍ lɐʇuǝuıʇuoɔɹǝʇuı ɯ,I ʇnq 'ʇsɐoq oʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,uop I 'ɓɐɹq oʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,uop I
I_THE_MAN_I
I_THE_MAN_I
Traveler
Traveler

https://www.youtube.com/@elchappa8183

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees December 6th 2020, 9:18 am

I_THE_MAN_I wrote:This is one strategy counselors use. To be honest if morph is up, Jason can counter this by doing something i have came up with which is a sort of 3 in 1 maneuver which is to go to powerbox and do a sort or morph, quick drop, hit as i was morphing from the powerbox to phone. In any none x prompt objective ie. a phone not fixed, or a car you would drop trap and open the map while its in the drop animation and morph to another objective on the map. I have gone through every map and locked down all objectives all before shift ability unlocked. Time varies from 1:53 to 2:03

Mines is to go to Generators by morph to disable the RC Radio for Tommy, and then morph to the phonebox to trap it, and then chase and kill because no Tommy/Phonebox is a easy win because it's no stress to keep them off either.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

I_THE_MAN_I likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum