Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five Nights at Freddy's Movie Trailer

Go down

Five Nights at Freddy's Movie Trailer Empty Five Nights at Freddy's Movie Trailer

Post by Jason Voorhees May 16th 2023, 11:02 pm

A troubled security guard begins working at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. While spending his first night on the job, he realizes the night shift at Freddy's won't be so easy to make it through.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Five Nights at Freddy's Movie Trailer Empty Re: Five Nights at Freddy's Movie Trailer

Post by I'm Not a Goalie May 17th 2023, 11:11 am

Never cared for the games, but I do love the story and lore behind them. Seeing how this franchise's target demographic is kids, I can't see this movie not getting a PG-13 rating, so I'd expect the level of scares to be more instep with the Conjuring films. I'd be very surprised if it gets a hard R rating with any serious graphic violence or gore.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Five Nights at Freddy's Movie Trailer Empty Re: Five Nights at Freddy's Movie Trailer

Post by Jason Voorhees May 17th 2023, 12:12 pm

I'm Not a Goalie wrote:Never cared for the games, but I do love the story and lore behind them. Seeing how this franchise's target demographic is kids, I can't see this movie not getting a PG-13 rating, so I'd expect the level of scares to be more instep with the Conjuring films. I'd be very surprised if it gets a hard R rating with any serious graphic violence or gore.

I hope it is 18+ man! a PG-13 FNAF Movie would be dishearting asf!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 May 17th 2023, 8:29 pm

I never played any of the games but my kids did and talked and talked and talked about it I might as well have……
pretty excited for this mainly for my Kiddos!

I am sure this movie is like a dream come true for them!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Not a Goalie May 18th 2023, 11:07 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
I'm Not a Goalie wrote:Never cared for the games, but I do love the story and lore behind them. Seeing how this franchise's target demographic is kids, I can't see this movie not getting a PG-13 rating, so I'd expect the level of scares to be more instep with the Conjuring films. I'd be very surprised if it gets a hard R rating with any serious graphic violence or gore.

I hope I'm wrong, but Holloywood has been slowly relearning here lately that you need to make films geared towards the target demographic's of your movie rather than the audience you WANT. So much of FNAF's success has been built off the backs of young fans that have grown up with the series largely through let's play videos from popular you tubers and theory videos, that I just can't see the filmmakers not catering to that audience in favor of taking the risk of targeting hardcore horror fans who aren't guaranteed to flock out to theaters' to see your film. Parents aren't going to take their kids to see an ultra-violent R rated movie about murder robots possessed by dead children, and I can see a lot of traditional horror fans thumbing their nose to this movie and dismissing it as that weird chucky cheese game the kids like... It makes too much sense to try and tap into that already massive young fan base FNAF has, many of whom have been waiting for this movie for years, rather than making it difficult for them to access.

Then again, this is a franchise about a child serial killer and killer robots possessed by the souls of dead children so who knows. There's some pretty fucked up shit that's happened in this franchise, but you get away with a lot more hidden away in a video game that you can with a movie. Seeing how they nerfed Security Breach to be as child friendly as possible though, that's not a good sign.

I guess basically what I'm saying is, let the kids have their movie, lol. The FNAF fans deserve it. If it winds up not being for me, that's okay. I was never the target demo anyway.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 20th 2023, 6:03 pm

I'm Not a Goalie wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

I hope I'm wrong, but Holloywood has been slowly relearning here lately that you need to make films geared towards the target demographic's of your movie rather than the audience you WANT. So much of FNAF's success has been built off the backs of young fans that have grown up with the series largely through let's play videos from popular you tubers and theory videos, that I just can't see the filmmakers not catering to that audience in favor of taking the risk of targeting hardcore horror fans who aren't guaranteed to flock out to theaters' to see your film. Parents aren't going to take their kids to see an ultra-violent R rated movie about murder robots possessed by dead children, and I can see a lot of traditional horror fans thumbing their nose to this movie and dismissing it as that weird chucky cheese game the kids like... It makes too much sense to try and tap into that already massive young fan base FNAF has, many of whom have been waiting for this movie for years, rather than making it difficult for them to access.

Then again, this is a franchise about a child serial killer and killer robots possessed by the souls of dead children so who knows. There's some pretty fucked up shit that's happened in this franchise, but you get away with a lot more hidden away in a video game that you can with a movie. Seeing how they nerfed Security Breach to be as child friendly as possible though, that's not a good sign.

I guess basically what I'm saying is, let the kids have their movie, lol. The FNAF fans deserve it. If it winds up not being for me, that's okay. I was never the target demo anyway.

The older fans are gonna be the main people heading out to see the movie and if their Demographic is the "Youngest" generation then thats gonna lose them some profit and I know for a fact Blumhouse wants to make back double or triple their profit/box office.

I just want them to make some scenes worth the movie like the springtrap lock scene, the murder of Henry's Daughter, and the other children have to be shown.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum