Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bates Motel

Go down

Bates Motel Empty Bates Motel

Post by ThePunisher May 15th 2023, 6:59 am

I just saw this TV show for the very first time yesterday, watching a couple episodes. It seemed really good. Have any of you seen it? Do you recommend I keep watching?
avatar
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Age : 55
Gender : Male
Posts : 970
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Bates Motel Empty Re: Bates Motel

Post by OCT 31 1978 May 15th 2023, 1:34 pm

ThePunisher wrote:I just saw this TV show for the very first time yesterday, watching a couple episodes. It seemed really good. Have any of you seen it? Do you recommend I keep watching?


Yes keep watching it!
The show is extremely well done!
It is its own story it’s not a prequel….
Psycho done in modern times and by the final season they even remake the original classic.
But the build up to get there is what makes the show special

Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore kill with their performances on this show.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 750
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

Bates Motel Empty Re: Bates Motel

Post by SonofOdin6039 May 16th 2023, 11:22 am

Absolutely! I watched this show religiously from start to end. The storylines were well written and the cast was spot on. I just recently noticed it was being run on sci-fi or USA, I forget which. But yes, it's an awesome show
avatar
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 342
Join Date : 2020-11-12
Location : Peoria Heights, Illinois

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Bates Motel Empty Re: Bates Motel

Post by Fair Play June 5th 2023, 12:42 am

SonofOdin6039 wrote:Absolutely! I watched this show religiously from start to end. The storylines were well written and the cast was spot on. I just recently noticed it was being run on sci-fi or USA, I forget which. But yes, it's an awesome show

It was Syfy.

I enjoyed it when it aired, and am watching it again.
avatar
Fair Play
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 206
Join Date : 2020-11-04
Location : In the mancave

Back to top Go down

Bates Motel Empty Re: Bates Motel

Post by OCT 31 1978 June 5th 2023, 7:15 am

Fair Play wrote:
SonofOdin6039 wrote:Absolutely! I watched this show religiously from start to end. The storylines were well written and the cast was spot on. I just recently noticed it was being run on sci-fi or USA, I forget which. But yes, it's an awesome show

It was Syfy.

I enjoyed it when it aired, and am watching it again.

I have currently watched this entire run 3 times it is an incredible show with an top notch cast!!
They really honored the history of Alfred Hitchcocks Psycho!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 750
Join Date : 2020-11-03

SonofOdin6039 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Bates Motel Empty Re: Bates Motel

Post by Jason Voorhees June 6th 2023, 4:23 pm

They made a TV series???
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 77
Gender : Male
Posts : 2150
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Bates Motel Empty Re: Bates Motel

Post by OCT 31 1978 June 6th 2023, 6:15 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:They made a TV series???


Lol where have you been bro!! Lol
It’s been out for a while now!

5 seasons of some of the Best TV is in your future
Bate Motel!

Get after it!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 750
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum