Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamie Lloyd

Go down

Jamie Lloyd Empty Jamie Lloyd

Post by ThePunisher April 3rd 2023, 8:25 pm

If someone in the future decides to make a Halloween movie, should they pick up the timeline at Halloween 4 and have the plot center on Jamie Lloyd?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Jamie Lloyd Empty Re: Jamie Lloyd

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 3rd 2023, 8:50 pm

ThePunisher wrote:If someone in the future decides to make a Halloween movie, should they pick up the timeline at Halloween 4 and have the plot center on Jamie Lloyd?

Please please please!! I would love this to be the case…. A new sequel of Halloween 4 with Jamie and Danielle back in the role.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 4th 2023, 9:43 am

ooh man...i don't know how to feel about that given if we go this route (again) it would mean it would be a new "supernatural" take vs "almost supernatural"

I LOVE Danielle Harris but I feel they need to give her a NEW role with an almost similar origin vs just continuing again! She did carry the franchise for 2 films and then helped with two remake sequels! I would def love to see her again but as her own legacy character and not an "Im the daughter/granddaughter/etc" ya know?
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 4th 2023, 9:57 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:ooh man...i don't know how to feel about that given if we go this route (again) it would mean it would be a new "supernatural" take vs "almost supernatural"

I LOVE Danielle Harris but I feel they need to give her a NEW role with an almost similar origin vs just continuing again! She did carry the franchise for 2 films and then helped with two remake sequels! I would def love to see her again but as her own legacy character and not an "Im the daughter/granddaughter/etc" ya know?

So we can stick a fork in the whole Laurie Strode business?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 4th 2023, 12:43 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:ooh man...i don't know how to feel about that given if we go this route (again) it would mean it would be a new "supernatural" take vs "almost supernatural"

For me yes! Laurie Strode is not just one of my favorites and also a icon in slasher/horror history but I don't think we need Jamie Lloyd back in her shadow.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 4th 2023, 4:55 pm

Jamie Lloyd is already a Legacy Character….
Laurie Strode has Died in the Franchise and returned as Laurie Strode multiple times…
In H-4 car accident
H20 faked her death
H- Resurrection- stabbed and dropped from a building…..
And yet Returns for 3 more Sequels to the original….

Jamie Lloyd having her own re-quel return Fits this Franchise perfectly.

Danielle carried this Franchise before it was cool to return to Horror unlike the “ Scream Queen” Jamie Lee…… Danielle deserves to have a proper send off for Jamie Lloyd since she never got one to begin with….. and at this point with Shitty movies like H-Ends out there in the world what would it hurt to have sequels to the other timelines.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

I'm Not a Goalie likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 April 7th 2023, 2:41 pm

I would have liked to see the franchise explore Jamie as a troubled killer into adulthood, and not just a Basic Instinct type, but a mixture of both Michael Myers style of stalking and brutality mixed with some seductive innocence. Kind of like the demon love child of Michael and Drew Barrymore's Poison Ivy, leaning more toward the Myers side
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 7th 2023, 4:08 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:

For me yes! Laurie Strode is not just one of my favorites and also a icon in slasher/horror history but I don't think we need Jamie Lloyd back in her shadow.

And it's a HUGE shadow.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 7th 2023, 4:11 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:I would have liked to see the franchise explore Jamie as a troubled killer into adulthood, and not just a Basic Instinct type, but a mixture of both Michael Myers style of stalking and brutality mixed with some seductive innocence. Kind of like the demon love child of Michael and Drew Barrymore's Poison Ivy, leaning more toward the Myers side

So how would you box the Jamie Lloyd character in this plot? Nobody seemed to like the whole Corey angle in Ends, at least from what I've read. Do you make it a " Insanity runs in the Family" idea? And what do we do with old Mikey? Is he still out there somewhere trying to get a cab (or Uber) back to Haddonfield?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 April 8th 2023, 2:01 pm

Michael disappears and is found by the hermit like at the beginning of Part 5. Jamie is institutionalized after the attack on her mother and maybe one or two more. Loomis suspects Michael survived the police attack but is determined to help Jamie where he failed with Michael. Jamie remains in a sanitarium where she remains mostly, but not always, catatonic until she escapes by seducing and tricking a guard. Michael is awakened and resumes his quest to kill Jamie, who now has the same goal of killing off her own family, going after Rachel and her foster parents while searching for Michael. Rachel and Loomis are caught in the middle trying to save Jamie as Jamie and Michael are driven to kill each other. But Jamie is not Laurie Strode, she is lost to the evil that infected Michael. Just a thought. It's cool if you think it sucks. I just made it up on the fly
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 8th 2023, 4:18 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:

Jamie Lloyd is already a Legacy Character….
Laurie Strode has Died in the Franchise and returned as Laurie Strode multiple times…
In H-4 car accident
H20 faked her death
H- Resurrection- stabbed and dropped from a building…..
And yet Returns for 3 more Sequels to the original….

Jamie Lloyd having her own re-quel return Fits this Franchise perfectly.

Danielle carried this Franchise before it was cool to return to Horror unlike the “ Scream Queen” Jamie Lee…… Danielle deserves to have a proper send off for Jamie Lloyd since she never got one to begin with….. and at this point with Shitty movies like H-Ends out there in the world what would it hurt to have sequels to the other timelines.

Yes she's Jamie lee's laurie legacy character lol she isnt her own legacy its like a shadow trope where the character is just seen as the said [Insert Daughter] like with Rey being a Palpatine but wants to be in the "light" and "shadow" of another legacy aka the skywalkers.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 8th 2023, 4:25 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:Michael disappears and is found by the hermit like at the beginning of Part 5. Jamie is institutionalized after the attack on her mother and maybe one or two more. Loomis suspects Michael survived the police attack but is determined to help Jamie where he failed with Michael. Jamie remains in a sanitarium where she remains mostly, but not always, catatonic until she escapes by seducing and tricking a guard. Michael is awakened and resumes his quest to kill Jamie, who now has the same goal of killing off her own family, going after Rachel and her foster parents while searching for Michael. Rachel and Loomis are caught in the middle trying to save Jamie as Jamie and Michael are driven to kill each other. But Jamie is not Laurie Strode, she is lost to the evil that infected Michael. Just a thought. It's cool if you think it sucks. I just made it up on the fly

Cool themes and Ideas!
So for me I would want to see a sequel to H-4 that takes place 30-40 years later.

Here is a partial story summary I came up with so far…..

Halloween: Returns

Jamie did indeed stab but did not Kill her Step-Mother, she has been in Smith’s Grove for several years during her time there she would exhibit Myers like Catatonia and violent outbursts.
During that time She was seen by Dr. Loomis for Several years who eventually succeeded in getting through to her prior to his death ( from natural Causes and from a feeling that he finally defeated the Evil that was passed into her from Myers) ….. she is released and has been allowed to attempt to have a normal life….she moves in with Rachel in Russellville who never gave up on Jamie….. however for a few years now she has been struggling with Hallucinations of her Evil Uncle…. Stalking her in her dreams and while she’s awake….they always seem to get worse on Halloween….. with Visions of Her Killing her own family.

Jamie continues to see another Therapist regularly who suggests that in order to truly move on from the Trauma and Fear holding her that she go back to Haddonfield and face her fears head on.

Jamie convinces Rachel to go back to Haddonfield with her very reluctantly so that she can have some closure on everything that she/ They had been through….she wants to see the Myers house and the Old Well where Michael fell to Hell years ago hopeful to finally end her trauma and Hallucinations…..

But This Halloween will be much more Terrifying as Evil comes Home…..Jamie and Rachel find the Town has moved on fairly well since Michael Return…. They even Commercialized its acceptance of being the Town that Birthed Evil…….. as it’s one of the only way to drive revenue to the sleepy town.
They run into some familiar faces in town Former Sheriff Ben Meeker

This year there will be a 35 years of Terror celebration in the town square…… Run by none other than Tommy Doyle..

And with this Celebration in full swing and Jamie’s return to Haddonfield…. The true festivities and meaning of the Holiday will be revealed.

To be continued…
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

SonofOdin6039 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 8th 2023, 6:21 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
SonofOdin6039 wrote:Michael disappears and is found by the hermit like at the beginning of Part 5. Jamie is institutionalized after the attack on her mother and maybe one or two more. Loomis suspects Michael survived the police attack but is determined to help Jamie where he failed with Michael. Jamie remains in a sanitarium where she remains mostly, but not always, catatonic until she escapes by seducing and tricking a guard. Michael is awakened and resumes his quest to kill Jamie, who now has the same goal of killing off her own family, going after Rachel and her foster parents while searching for Michael. Rachel and Loomis are caught in the middle trying to save Jamie as Jamie and Michael are driven to kill each other. But Jamie is not Laurie Strode, she is lost to the evil that infected Michael. Just a thought. It's cool if you think it sucks. I just made it up on the fly

Cool themes and Ideas!
So for me I would want to see a sequel to H-4 that takes place 30-40 years later.

Jamie did indeed stab but did not Kill her Step-Mother, she has been in Smith’s Grove for several years during her time there she would exhibit Myers like Catatonia and violent outbursts.
During that time She was seen by Dr. Loomis for Several years who eventually succeeded in getting through to her prior to his death ( from natural Causes and from a feeling that he finally defeated the Evil that was passed into her from Myers) ….. she is released and has been allowed to attempt to have a normal life….she moves in with Rachel in Russellville who never gave up on Jamie….. however for a few years now she has been struggling with Hallucinations of her Evil Uncle…. Stalking her in her dreams and while she’s awake….they always seem to get worse on Halloween….. with Visions of Her Killing her own family.

Jamie continues to see another Therapist regularly who suggests that in order to truly move on from the Trauma and Fear holding her that she go back to Haddonfield and face her fears head on.

Jamie convinces Rachel to go back to Haddonfield with her very reluctantly so that she can have some closure on everything that she/ They had been through….she wants to see the Myers house and the Old Well where Michael fell to Hell years ago hopeful to finally end her trauma and Hallucinations…..

But This Halloween will be much more Terrifying as Evil comes Home…..Jamie and Rachel find the Town has moved on fairly well since Michael Return…. They even Commercialized its acceptance of being the Town that Birthed Evil…….. as it’s one of the only way to drive revenue to the sleepy town.

This year there will be a 35 years of Terror celebration in the town square…… Run by none other than Tommy Doyle..

And with this Celebration in full swing and Jamie’s return to Haddonfield…. The true festivities and meaning of the Holiday will be revealed.

To be continued…
Sheriff Meeker would be quite old by now. How does he still managed to get voted into the Sheriff's office?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 8th 2023, 7:03 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:

Cool themes and Ideas!

To be continued…
Sheriff Meeker would be quite old by now. How does he still managed to get voted into the Sheriff's office?

Lol He isn’t currently the sheriff…..in my story Jamie and Rachel would run into “Former Sheriff Ben Meeker.” At the Cemetery when Jamie tells Rachel “this all all started with Judith Myers….that’s where I want to go first.” Ben would also be there visiting his Daughters Grave site….. asking them what they are doing here? why ever come back? He would also blame Jamie for his Daughters death.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 April 8th 2023, 11:15 pm

So far, so good. I'm intrigued. This would make an excellent sequel and continuation of Jamie's story
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 9th 2023, 12:12 am

SonofOdin6039 wrote:So far, so good. I'm intrigued. This would make an excellent sequel and continuation of Jamie's story

Thanks buddy!

I haven’t even laid out Michaels Return yet and how things will play out by the End of the story…. But it’s safe to say Ben is visited by the Shape in his Home after his melt down on Jamie and Rachel.

I am thinking we see Meeker arriving home in the evening…pours Himself three fingers of Whiskey 🥃 in a glass …when the door bell rings….. he walks slowly to the door to find Trick or Treaters…. He tells them to” fuck off! And get the hell out of here.”…. He obviously doesn’t celebrate this Holiday…. And with good reason, He slams the door on them a moment later there is another ring he go to the door to find….no one there…. He heads back to the lounge / bar area for his drink and this time there are multiple bangs at the door…. Drink in hand He heads back to the door to check…. Nothing there again…..this time he steps out looking around …. He Takes a big sip of his drink and heads back inside ……. He then Takes another long gulp of his drink finishing it off…..trying to settle his nerves…

The power goes out…
He grabs a flash light from a cabinet and heads down to the basement where the power box is located….
He cautiously makes his way to the power box flips the switch…. Nothing happens…” This old house always something….today of all days.” He rambles He then hears the sound of creaking like a rocking chair rocking back and forth…. He can see the chairs outline in the darkness, the back of the chair facing him…..it’s outline made clear by a soft orange glow coming from behind the chair which was facing his Emergency Radio communication set up on a desk in the corner of the basement……. he slowly walks towards it….. in front of the chair on the desk is a lit Jack-o-lanter and there is something heavy in the chair making it rock… he continues towards it… he comes around towards the front of the chair the warm light of the Jack-o-lantern giving him just enough light to see clearly Kelly Meekers Tombstone 🪦 on the seat of the chair… “ What the fuck!” Meeker shouts “Who did this!!” The chair comes to a stop…. He turns quickly in a panic to leave…. As he turns his flash lights beam lights up the Ghostly Dirty white mask of the Shapes…. Michael grabs Meeker by the head with two hands… Meeker try’s to fight back and shouts repeatedly “you’re Dead! You’re dead! We Killed you, you son of a Bitch!” Michael then slams Meekers head into the tombstone repeatedly breaking it in half from the force of the last head smash..…Myers slowly lifts and turns Meekers broken and bloody head up so they are face to face…. Michael turns his head from side to side inquisitively as Meeker slides to the ground breathing his last breath…..

To be continued…..🎃

OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 9th 2023, 6:49 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
SonofOdin6039 wrote:So far, so good. I'm intrigued. This would make an excellent sequel and continuation of Jamie's story

Thanks buddy!

I haven’t even laid out Michaels Return yet and how things will play out by the End of the story…. But it’s safe to say Ben is visited by the Shape in his Home after his melt down on Jamie and Rachel.

I am thinking we see Meeker arriving home in the evening…pours Himself three fingers of Whiskey 🥃 in a glass …when the door bell rings….. he walks slowly to the door to find Trick or Treaters…. He tells them to” fuck off! And get the hell out of here.”…. He obviously doesn’t celebrate this Holiday…. And with good reason, He slams the door on them a moment later there is another ring he go to the door to find….no one there…. He heads back to the lounge / bar area for his drink and this time there are multiple bangs at the door…. Drink in hand He heads back to the door to check…. Nothing there again…..this time he steps out looking around …. He Takes a big sip of his drink and heads back inside ……. He then Takes another long gulp of his drink finishing it off…..trying to settle his nerves…

The power goes out…
He grabs a flash light from a cabinet and heads down to the basement where the power box is located….
He cautiously makes his way to the power box flips the switch…. Nothing happens…” This old house always something….today of all days.” He rambles He then hears the sound of creaking like a rocking chair rocking back and forth…. He can see the chairs outline in the darkness, the back of the chair facing him…..it’s outline made clear by a soft orange glow coming from behind the chair which was facing his Emergency Radio communication set up on a desk in the corner of the basement……. he slowly walks towards it….. in front of the chair on the desk is a lit Jack-o-lanter and there is something heavy in the chair making it rock… he continues towards it… he comes around towards the front of the chair the warm light of the Jack-o-lantern giving him just enough light to see clearly Kelly Meekers Tombstone 🪦 on the seat of the chair… “ What the fuck!” Meeker shouts “Who did this!!” The chair comes to a stop…. He turns quickly in a panic to leave…. As he turns his flash lights beam lights up the Ghostly Dirty white mask of the Shapes…. Michael grabs Meeker by the head with two hands… Meeker try’s to fight back and shouts repeatedly “you’re Dead! You’re dead! We Killed you, you son of a Bitch!” Michael then slams Meekers head into the tombstone repeatedly breaking it in half from the force of the last head smash..…Myers slowly lifts and turns Meekers broken and bloody head up so they are face to face…. Michael turns his head from side to side inquisitively as Meeker slides to the ground breathing his last breath…..

To be continued…..🎃

I think you need to submit a screenplay, dude. Sooner, rather than later.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

OCT 31 1978 and SonofOdin6039 also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 9th 2023, 9:48 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:

Thanks buddy!

The power goes out…

To be continued…..🎃

I think you need to submit a screenplay, dude. Sooner, rather than later.

Lol!! I wish but thank you brother! This is starting to be become more than a summary at this point I am thinking about writing a whole treatment for my Halloween 4 re-quel beginning middle and End…… Filling in all the scenes… I am definitely having fun with it so far!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 April 10th 2023, 10:39 pm

Well, you're off to a great start. You've built up atmosphere and nostalgia that mirrors the original but doesn't make it repetitive. Before too long you will have another installment in making. Keep up the good work
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 11th 2023, 6:46 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:Well, you're off to a great start. You've built up atmosphere and nostalgia that mirrors the original but doesn't make it repetitive. Before too long you will have another installment in making. Keep up the good work

Thanks buddy!!
I am definitely working on a complete rough draft I will be posting more in the next few days!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 17th 2023, 6:32 pm

If Danielle Harris is free there is a possibility for a fanfilm if you guys ever mention it to her?
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 17th 2023, 6:48 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:If Danielle Harris is free there is a possibility for a fanfilm if you guys ever mention it to her?

I don’t know her personally by any means but the vibe I get from her anytime she is interviewed or on her podcast I don’t think she would be into Doing a fan film, she is all about returning to the Halloween franchise and I guarantee if a story was built around her returning as Jamie she would be all in but only in an official studio approved kind of way.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 17th 2023, 7:08 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
SonofOdin6039 wrote:Well, you're off to a great start. You've built up atmosphere and nostalgia that mirrors the original but doesn't make it repetitive. Before too long you will have another installment in making. Keep up the good work

Thanks buddy!!
I am definitely working on a complete rough draft I will be posting more in the next few days!

Definitely keep us posted.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum