Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

was it a victim's parents in hospital in pt 4?

Go down

was it a victim's parents in hospital in pt 4? Empty was it a victim's parents in hospital in pt 4?

Post by jasn88cubs March 12th 2023, 8:40 pm

we see as Jason is being brought in on the stretcher, we see 2 people, i assume a mom and dad, in a waiting room upset.

Do we figure it's one of the victims from pt 3 parents?
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

was it a victim's parents in hospital in pt 4? Empty Re: was it a victim's parents in hospital in pt 4?

Post by ThePunisher March 13th 2023, 4:33 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:we see as Jason is being brought in on the stretcher, we see 2 people, i assume a mom and dad, in a waiting room upset.

Do we figure it's one of the victims from pt 3 parents?

It would seem to be. I think it's the most likely response. I've heard people say that it was Chris and her parents as well.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

was it a victim's parents in hospital in pt 4? Empty Re: was it a victim's parents in hospital in pt 4?

Post by jasn88cubs March 13th 2023, 4:56 pm

You know I didn't think of this till now. Could also be someone from pt 2. We don't know how far everyone traveled. They could have found a body later, i don't think Jason had them all in the shack. Though I don't know now about part 2. it would have been 3 days after? pt2 lets say thursday jason attack, friday jason gets harold and edna, saturday jason strikes, sunday jaosn goes to hospital.....so this would have been 3 days after pt 2, i could see it possibly being someone from pt 2 as well but I think that's more of a reach

It's funny because that girl looks like Alice with that hair style
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 March 16th 2023, 11:48 am

It would have for great effect if they came out of the waiting room and attacked Jason's body in their grief
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum