Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 Jason Voorhees Healing Factor

Go down

Part 2 Jason Voorhees Healing Factor Empty Part 2 Jason Voorhees Healing Factor

Post by Jason Voorhees March 2nd 2023, 8:27 am

Part 2 Jason Voorhees Healing Factor P2jaso10

Citation: Friday The 13th Part II by Simon Hawke Pg. 47

Friday the 13th Part 2 Novelization wrote:He remembers laying in the bushes and retching, vomiting up slimy worms and maggots as his body fought its way back to life. It never occurred to him to wonder what it was that made him different from the others. Why they shrank from him as rabbits shrank from snakes. He never asked himself why he was always healthy. Why the slight injuries of childhood had always healed so quickly. He had never broken any bones. So no one ever had the opportunity to notice the supernatural way his body could repair itself.

That's right! Part 2 Jason Voorhees aka Sackhead Jason or even overall Jason as a kid has always had a healing factor from the official novelization of the movies to book! this would explain how and why Jason could withstand so many injuries and yet it wouldn't affect him from part 2 to part 4 with me making a thread about Jason Lives Jason probably being the "1st" to reveal his healing factor but now that I have done more researching and reading of the official novels it seems the Friday the 13th Part 2 Novel was the first to confirm that yes! Jason has a regeneration ability! and yes it's from birth! and to inform it's specifically stated to be "Supernatural" as well.

Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Part 2 Jason Voorhees Healing Factor Empty Re: Part 2 Jason Voorhees Healing Factor

Post by jasn88cubs March 2nd 2023, 5:46 pm

hmm interesting but makes sense considering he survived being hung and hit with a machete
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Part 2 Jason Voorhees Healing Factor Empty Re: Part 2 Jason Voorhees Healing Factor

Post by Trekapedia March 6th 2023, 8:15 pm

Makes sense to me.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees March 7th 2023, 9:16 am

I'm happy to see people agreeing!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum