Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by Francesco Tesauro February 3rd 2023, 3:43 am

Hi guys!
I'm an italian filmmaker from Germany and a huge fan of human Jason.
Since I was a child I was obsessed with the F13 atmosphere.
I started last year my own project: a series of 4 or 5 short movies about Jason Voorhees from 1980 until 1984, before Jason attacks the Packanack Lodge.
Yeah, it's a prequel to F13 Part 2.
We don't know what Jason did in this years but we know that he was there, watching, waiting for his first victims after killing Alice.
We have at the moment 2 movies, the third movie will be released in summer 2023.

Origin of Evil is (as prequel to part 2) a collection of short stories in the F13 universe.

Take a look here and come with me in the 80s.

Origin of Evil Part 1


Origin of Evil Part 2

Francesco Tesauro
Francesco Tesauro
Stranger
Stranger

Age : 37
Gender : Male
Posts : 8
Join Date : 2023-02-03
Location : Paderborn, Germany

https://www.youtube.com/HorrorManiacsGermany

OCT 31 1978 and SonofOdin6039 also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by OCT 31 1978 February 3rd 2023, 5:13 pm

Awesome!! Super glad to have you here!! Can’t wait to watch these!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 750
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Francesco Tesauro likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by Francesco Tesauro February 3rd 2023, 6:50 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:Awesome!! Super glad to have you here!! Can’t wait to watch these!!
Thank you so much Smile
Let me know Wink
Francesco Tesauro
Francesco Tesauro
Stranger
Stranger

Age : 37
Gender : Male
Posts : 8
Join Date : 2023-02-03
Location : Paderborn, Germany

https://www.youtube.com/HorrorManiacsGermany

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by Jason Voorhees February 4th 2023, 4:34 pm

Welcome to the forum @Francesco Tesauro thank you for making an interest in the forum! I edited the post to show it as a whole!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2288
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Francesco Tesauro likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by Francesco Tesauro February 5th 2023, 6:06 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:Welcome to the forum @Francesco Tesauro thank you for making an interest in the forum! I edited the post to show it as a whole!

Thank you Mr. Voorhees. Smile
Francesco Tesauro
Francesco Tesauro
Stranger
Stranger

Age : 37
Gender : Male
Posts : 8
Join Date : 2023-02-03
Location : Paderborn, Germany

https://www.youtube.com/HorrorManiacsGermany

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by Jason Voorhees February 5th 2023, 7:18 am

Francesco Tesauro wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Welcome to the forum @Francesco Tesauro thank you for making an interest in the forum! I edited the post to show it as a whole!

Thank you Mr. Voorhees. Smile

Not a problem if you need any help the support forum is also open but if its for other matters My inbox is open for any and all help!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2288
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by OCT 31 1978 February 5th 2023, 3:33 pm

Francesco Tesauro wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:Awesome!! Super glad to have you here!! Can’t wait to watch these!!
Thank you so much Smile
Let me know Wink


Just watched these!!
Great job to you and your cast!! You and the team really captured the Aesthetics and atmosphere of the original two Friday the 13th films!!

I enjoyed them very much!! Hope to see more !
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 750
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Francesco Tesauro likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by Francesco Tesauro February 5th 2023, 7:38 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Francesco Tesauro wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:Awesome!! Super glad to have you here!! Can’t wait to watch these!!
Thank you so much Smile
Let me know Wink


Just watched these!!
Great job to you and your cast!! You and the team really captured the Aesthetics and atmosphere of the original two Friday the 13th films!!

I enjoyed them very much!! Hope to see more !

Thank you so much 🤗
I very appreciate the Support.
We are working hard on the third part.
I wanna really deliver the best movie of the Origin of Evil saga.
Francesco Tesauro
Francesco Tesauro
Stranger
Stranger

Age : 37
Gender : Male
Posts : 8
Join Date : 2023-02-03
Location : Paderborn, Germany

https://www.youtube.com/HorrorManiacsGermany

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by Jason Voorhees February 5th 2023, 11:48 pm

Francesco Tesauro wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Francesco Tesauro wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:Awesome!! Super glad to have you here!! Can’t wait to watch these!!
Thank you so much Smile
Let me know Wink


Just watched these!!
Great job to you and your cast!! You and the team really captured the Aesthetics and atmosphere of the original two Friday the 13th films!!

I enjoyed them very much!! Hope to see more !

Thank you so much 🤗
I very appreciate the Support.
We are working hard on the third part.
I wanna really deliver the best movie of the Origin of Evil saga.

This forum is all about and for the F13 community! I wouldn't be on this website if it wasn't for supporting users like you guys!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2288
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 and Francesco Tesauro also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by Francesco Tesauro June 2nd 2023, 2:50 pm

Hey guys, how are you?
I'm back to announce the new Trailer of Origin of Evil Part 3.

https://youtu.be/4NYWAOEkUEQ

Check it out and save the date!

13 August 2023 ✌🤗
Francesco Tesauro
Francesco Tesauro
Stranger
Stranger

Age : 37
Gender : Male
Posts : 8
Join Date : 2023-02-03
Location : Paderborn, Germany

https://www.youtube.com/HorrorManiacsGermany

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by Jason Voorhees June 2nd 2023, 3:06 pm

Francesco Tesauro wrote:Hey guys, how are you?
I'm back to announce the new Trailer of Origin of Evil Part 3.

https://youtu.be/4NYWAOEkUEQ

Check it out and save the date!

13 August 2023 ✌🤗

Thanks for sharing Francesco!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2288
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by OCT 31 1978 June 3rd 2023, 7:36 pm

Francesco Tesauro wrote:Hey guys, how are you?
I'm back to announce the new Trailer of Origin of Evil Part 3.

https://youtu.be/4NYWAOEkUEQ

Check it out and save the date!

13 August 2023 ✌🤗

Can’t wait!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 750
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by Francesco Tesauro August 14th 2023, 5:45 pm

Hi guys,
I have to announce a little delay for the movie.
But I wanna leave you with a new cool trailer!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESbIXEX8n04

This trailer finally reveals the cast...
I think I can deliver the movie on August 25th.
Francesco Tesauro
Francesco Tesauro
Stranger
Stranger

Age : 37
Gender : Male
Posts : 8
Join Date : 2023-02-03
Location : Paderborn, Germany

https://www.youtube.com/HorrorManiacsGermany

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by Francesco Tesauro August 26th 2023, 4:43 am

Hello Friday Freaks,

Origin of Evil Part 3 is now online!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67KvppymIV4

If you wanna also see the first 2 movies in a better edition, I post the links right here:
Origin of Evil Part 1 new version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sYX1fyMbBo
Part 2 new version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz0K6IFNzmQ

Thank you so much for supporting!
Francesco Tesauro
Francesco Tesauro
Stranger
Stranger

Age : 37
Gender : Male
Posts : 8
Join Date : 2023-02-03
Location : Paderborn, Germany

https://www.youtube.com/HorrorManiacsGermany

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by OCT 31 1978 August 26th 2023, 10:38 am

Francesco Tesauro wrote:Hi guys,
I have to announce a little delay for the movie.
But I wanna leave you with a new cool trailer!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESbIXEX8n04

This trailer finally reveals the cast...
I think I can deliver the movie on August 25th.

Awesome!!! Can’t wait for this Francesco!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 750
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by OCT 31 1978 August 26th 2023, 10:39 am

Francesco Tesauro wrote:Hello Friday Freaks,

Origin of Evil Part 3 is now online!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67KvppymIV4

If you wanna also see the first 2 movies in a better edition, I post the links right here:
Origin of Evil Part 1 new version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sYX1fyMbBo
Part 2 new version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz0K6IFNzmQ

Thank you so much for supporting!



Watching this fantastic crews film right now!!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 750
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by OCT 31 1978 August 27th 2023, 10:15 pm

Francesco Tesauro wrote:Hello Friday Freaks,

Origin of Evil Part 3 is now online!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67KvppymIV4

If you wanna also see the first 2 movies in a better edition, I post the links right here:
Origin of Evil Part 1 new version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sYX1fyMbBo
Part 2 new version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz0K6IFNzmQ

Thank you so much for supporting!





Amazing work by everyone Francesco!! Your films capture the look and feel of Friday the 13part 2 perfectly!!! Part 3 may be my favorite one yet!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 750
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by Jason Voorhees August 31st 2023, 10:52 pm

Keep us updated!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2288
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by Francesco Tesauro September 13th 2023, 6:55 am

Thank you so much guys.
I very appreciate the support.
We wanna make another movie but our Crowfunding works at the moment really bad.
If you know people who are interested in supporting us, please share.

https://gofund.me/0c956ebe

Thank you again ^.^
Francesco Tesauro
Francesco Tesauro
Stranger
Stranger

Age : 37
Gender : Male
Posts : 8
Join Date : 2023-02-03
Location : Paderborn, Germany

https://www.youtube.com/HorrorManiacsGermany

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Origin of Evil

Post by Jason Voorhees September 19th 2023, 12:51 pm

Thanks for always keeping your projects up to date my man! I love helping out fellow fanfilm creators!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 78
Gender : Male
Posts : 2288
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum