Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favourite Friday The 13th collectible?

Go down

Your favourite Friday The 13th collectible? Empty Your favourite Friday The 13th collectible?

Post by Silencer January 27th 2023, 3:45 pm

What is your favourite Friday the 13th collectible?

Mine would have to be the 18 inch NECA sound activated Jason Voorhees figure - based on Jason's appearance from Part 7.
The beast came with an axe, machete, and strangely, a harpoon accessory (which wasn't in Part 7 - but Part 8 the following year).

Got that sucker for Christmas the same year for about sixty bucks. A bargain compared to what the figure is going for these days.
Silencer
Silencer
Town Resident
Town Resident

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Friday The 13th collectible? Empty Re: Your favourite Friday The 13th collectible?

Post by Jason Voorhees January 27th 2023, 4:22 pm

I'll have to definitely say my entire current NECA Collection from Part 2-4, and Part 6/7!

I am planning to buy Part 4 Dream Sequence, 2009, and FVJ Later on and I am very hesitant about a Roy Burns figure in my collection.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

I'm Not a Goalie likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Friday The 13th collectible? Empty Re: Your favourite Friday The 13th collectible?

Post by OCT 31 1978 January 27th 2023, 8:07 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:I'll have to definitely say my entire current NECA Collection from Part 2-4, and Part 6/7!

I am planning to buy Part 4 Dream Sequence, 2009, and FVJ Later on and I am very hesitant about a Roy Burns figure in my collection.

Shockingly the Roy Burns Figure is really awesome! Even though he isn’t Jason the figure comes with awesome accessories and head sculpt…. He has an iconic look on the shelf with the others.

As for my favorite 13th items it would have to be my Kane Hodder Jason Goes to Hell autograph photo, and the Making of Friday the 13th the game Hardcover book which I was a backer of so my name is included in the back of the books acknowledgment page!! So stoked to have that, then my collection of Neca figures including customs not available to purchase…. As of right now and finally the novels and novelization of the films.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

I'm Not a Goalie likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Not a Goalie January 28th 2023, 3:40 am

This isn't my favorite, but it's something definitely differen't, lmao. Some 80's goodness right here.

Your favourite Friday The 13th collectible? Madbal10
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees January 28th 2023, 2:52 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:I'll have to definitely say my entire current NECA Collection from Part 2-4, and Part 6/7!

Shockingly the Roy Burns Figure is really awesome! Even though he isn’t Jason the figure comes with awesome accessories and head sculpt…. He has an iconic look on the shelf with the others.

As for my favorite 13th items it would have to be my Kane Hodder Jason Goes to Hell autograph photo, and the Making of Friday the 13th the game Hardcover book which I was a backer of so my name is in included in the back in an accomplishment!! So stoked to have that, then my collection of Neca figures including customs not available to purchase…. As of right now and finally the novels and novelization of the films.

Luuuucky
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum