Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replace Jason's hockey mask

Go down

Replace Jason's hockey mask Empty Replace Jason's hockey mask

Post by Silencer January 27th 2023, 10:02 am

If you could replace Jason's iconic hockey mask with any other mask/face covering in the franchise, what would you choose?
Some weird ideas that come to mind:

Welding helmet

Gas mask (full face covering version)

Fencing mask

Motorcycle visor

Paintball mask.
Silencer
Silencer
Town Resident
Town Resident

Posts : 30
Join Date : 2023-01-17

Back to top Go down

Replace Jason's hockey mask Empty Re: Replace Jason's hockey mask

Post by Jason Voorhees January 27th 2023, 10:57 am

Hmmm I honestly cant replace the iconic mask with anything else...BUT the Gas Mask seems to be the most fitting for him personally.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1559
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Replace Jason's hockey mask Empty Re: Replace Jason's hockey mask

Post by jasn88cubs January 27th 2023, 12:01 pm

Just keep the bag over the head
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 481
Join Date : 2020-08-06

ThePunisher likes this post

Back to top Go down

Replace Jason's hockey mask Empty Re: Replace Jason's hockey mask

Post by Silencer January 27th 2023, 2:43 pm

Interestingly, a gas mask was used for antagonist in the horror movie My Bloody Valentine. Some brutal kills in that one, too.

Silencer
Silencer
Town Resident
Town Resident

Posts : 30
Join Date : 2023-01-17

Back to top Go down

Replace Jason's hockey mask Empty Re: Replace Jason's hockey mask

Post by ThePunisher January 27th 2023, 2:58 pm

How about an executioner's hood?
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 388
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Replace Jason's hockey mask Empty Re: Replace Jason's hockey mask

Post by OCT 31 1978 January 27th 2023, 3:10 pm

How about the mask Shelly is wearing when we are introduced to him in part 3???
Kidding!
But Yeah…..if he isn’t in his traditional Hockey Mask then bag head it is for me….Preferably the one from the Remake that had a very cool look to it.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 656
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

Replace Jason's hockey mask Empty Re: Replace Jason's hockey mask

Post by Jason Voorhees January 27th 2023, 4:21 pm

Silencer wrote:Interestingly, a gas mask was used for antagonist in the horror movie My Bloody Valentine.  Some brutal kills in that one, too.


Yup unlike most I prefer the remake over the original.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1559
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Replace Jason's hockey mask Empty Re: Replace Jason's hockey mask

Post by OCT 31 1978 January 28th 2023, 1:17 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Silencer wrote:Interestingly, a gas mask was used for antagonist in the horror movie My Bloody Valentine.  Some brutal kills in that one, too.


Yup unlike most I prefer the remake over the original.

My Bloody Valentine remake is fantastic!! It’s exactly how you should do a remake for a movie….. My Bloody Valentine, It, Texas Chainsaw and Friday remakes are my favorite of the modern remakes.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 656
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

Replace Jason's hockey mask Empty Re: Replace Jason's hockey mask

Post by Jason Voorhees January 28th 2023, 2:54 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
Silencer wrote:Interestingly, a gas mask was used for antagonist in the horror movie My Bloody Valentine.  Some brutal kills in that one, too.


Yup unlike most I prefer the remake over the original.

My Bloody Valentine remake is fantastic!! It’s exactly how you should do a remake for a movie….. My Bloody Valentine, It, Texas Chainsaw and Friday remakes are my favorite of the modern remakes.

I agree! The only issue I had was the Nightmare!

Oh! And Jason with a motorcyle helmet would look funny more than scary!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1559
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Replace Jason's hockey mask Empty Re: Replace Jason's hockey mask

Post by ThePunisher January 28th 2023, 4:07 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
Silencer wrote:Interestingly, a gas mask was used for antagonist in the horror movie My Bloody Valentine.  Some brutal kills in that one, too.


Yup unlike most I prefer the remake over the original.

My Bloody Valentine remake is fantastic!! It’s exactly how you should do a remake for a movie….. My Bloody Valentine, It, Texas Chainsaw and Friday remakes are my favorite of the modern remakes.

I agree! The only issue I had was the Nightmare!

Oh! And Jason with a motorcyle helmet would look funny more than scary!

But he could steal Ali's vest then!!!!
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 388
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Replace Jason's hockey mask Empty Re: Replace Jason's hockey mask

Post by Silencer January 29th 2023, 3:28 am

Okay, we're treading on Texas Chainsaw Massacre territory here ...but how about this mask idea:

Jason wearing his mother's face?

Jason could even move his mouth and the background audio could superimpose the "kill her, mommy" sound bite from the first film.
Silencer
Silencer
Town Resident
Town Resident

Posts : 30
Join Date : 2023-01-17

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Replace Jason's hockey mask Empty Re: Replace Jason's hockey mask

Post by jasn88cubs January 29th 2023, 7:37 am

Silencer wrote:Okay, we're treading on Texas Chainsaw Massacre territory here ...but how about this mask idea:

Jason wearing his mother's face?

Jason could even move his mouth and the background audio could superimpose the "kill her, mommy" sound bite from the first film.

That's quite the visual
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 481
Join Date : 2020-08-06

Back to top Go down

Replace Jason's hockey mask Empty Re: Replace Jason's hockey mask

Post by Soulbait70 January 30th 2023, 3:38 pm

If the hockey mask was never introduced I would have liked the bag to remain. I think it was pretty scary.
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

Age : 52
Gender : Male
Posts : 120
Join Date : 2022-05-23
Location : NC

jasn88cubs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Replace Jason's hockey mask Empty Re: Replace Jason's hockey mask

Post by Silencer January 30th 2023, 4:08 pm

Could you imagine Part 7 decomposed zombie Jason with the Part 2 hood?
Silencer
Silencer
Town Resident
Town Resident

Posts : 30
Join Date : 2023-01-17

Back to top Go down

Replace Jason's hockey mask Empty Re: Replace Jason's hockey mask

Post by Soulbait70 January 30th 2023, 4:22 pm

Silencer wrote:Could you imagine Part 7 decomposed zombie Jason with the Part 2 hood?

I actually like Part 7 Jason unmasked. That make-up was the best in the entire franchise.
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

Age : 52
Gender : Male
Posts : 120
Join Date : 2022-05-23
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Replace Jason's hockey mask Empty Re: Replace Jason's hockey mask

Post by Jason Voorhees January 30th 2023, 5:02 pm

Silencer wrote:Could you imagine Part 7 decomposed zombie Jason with the Part 2 hood?

Yes you can see it in this fanfilm actually.


More Info from a Fanon F13 Wiki: Jason Voorhees (Victim No More)
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1559
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum