Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roy in part 5

Go down

Roy in part 5 Empty Roy in part 5

Post by ThePunisher January 10th 2023, 4:05 pm

How do you think Roy worked in his spree with his day job and all the new victims?

Do you think Roy's partner was surprised by who was behind the new wave of murders????
avatar
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Age : 55
Gender : Male
Posts : 806
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Roy in part 5 Empty Re: Roy in part 5

Post by jasn88cubs January 10th 2023, 4:19 pm

ThePunisher wrote:How do you think Roy worked in his spree with his day job and all the new victims?

Do you think Roy's partner was surprised by who was behind the new wave of murders????

Didn't Roy kill his partner? I'm sure his co workers were shocked
avatar
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Posts : 626
Join Date : 2020-08-06

Back to top Go down

Roy in part 5 Empty Re: Roy in part 5

Post by ThePunisher January 10th 2023, 5:53 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:How do you think Roy worked in his spree with his day job and all the new victims?

Do you think Roy's partner was surprised by who was behind the new wave of murders????

Didn't Roy kill his partner? I'm sure his co workers were shocked

I forget if he killed his partner, but I'm sure he never saw it coming from Roy.
avatar
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Age : 55
Gender : Male
Posts : 806
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Roy in part 5 Empty Re: Roy in part 5

Post by jasn88cubs January 10th 2023, 8:36 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:How do you think Roy worked in his spree with his day job and all the new victims?

Do you think Roy's partner was surprised by who was behind the new wave of murders????

Didn't Roy kill his partner? I'm sure his co workers were shocked

I forget if he killed his partner, but I'm sure he never saw it coming from Roy.

No I'm sure he didn't . I'm pretty sure he did kill him. Pam and Reggie found him in the car I think
avatar
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Posts : 626
Join Date : 2020-08-06

Back to top Go down

Roy in part 5 Empty Re: Roy in part 5

Post by OCT 31 1978 January 10th 2023, 9:20 pm

Yep Roy did kill his partner….. probably earlier in the day and by surprise so he could get around more easily and get that body count up and rolling.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 750
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

Roy in part 5 Empty Re: Roy in part 5

Post by Jason Voorhees January 11th 2023, 4:00 am

His partner definitely had it coming tho especially with his dark humor? Yeah that surely didnt help him with Roy's decision on killing him.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 77
Gender : Male
Posts : 2013
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Roy in part 5 Empty Re: Roy in part 5

Post by SonofOdin6039 January 11th 2023, 5:25 pm

Agreed. The partner ranked high on my had to die list. When Pam opened the door to the ambulance, he spilled out and Roy popped up on the other side
avatar
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 327
Join Date : 2020-11-12
Location : Peoria Heights, Illinois

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Roy in part 5 Empty Re: Roy in part 5

Post by ThePunisher January 11th 2023, 6:33 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:Agreed. The partner ranked high on my had to die list. When Pam opened the door to the ambulance, he spilled out and Roy popped up on the other side

Let the punishment fit the crime?
avatar
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Age : 55
Gender : Male
Posts : 806
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Roy in part 5 Empty Re: Roy in part 5

Post by OCT 31 1978 January 11th 2023, 7:45 pm

He definitely was a cold hearted individual but in Crystal Lake….. at that point how many massacred teens have these guys had to load up in the meat wagon…. I would imagine at some point you become numb to it…. Or adapt a very dark sense of humor to it all….
Was he a dirt bag sure, did he or anyone actually deserve to be on Roys murder list…..nope just Vic if you ask me.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 750
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

Roy in part 5 Empty Re: Roy in part 5

Post by SonofOdin6039 January 12th 2023, 3:14 pm

Not even the obnoxious greaser who went to take a leak while his buddy tried to fix the car?
avatar
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 327
Join Date : 2020-11-12
Location : Peoria Heights, Illinois

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Roy in part 5 Empty Re: Roy in part 5

Post by OCT 31 1978 January 12th 2023, 5:39 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:Not even the obnoxious greaser who went to take a leak while his buddy tried to fix the car?


I sand corrected lol that Douche bag deserved it.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 750
Join Date : 2020-11-03

SonofOdin6039 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Roy in part 5 Empty Re: Roy in part 5

Post by Jason Voorhees January 13th 2023, 2:57 am

Lets be honest lol Roy was more Pamela Voorhees more than he was ever a Jason Voorhees copycat.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 77
Gender : Male
Posts : 2013
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

SonofOdin6039 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Roy in part 5 Empty Re: Roy in part 5

Post by ThePunisher January 13th 2023, 11:16 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:Lets be honest lol Roy was more Pamela Voorhees more than he was ever a Jason Voorhees copycat.

You got that right!!!! They both lost it at what they considered to be an injustice, and their kids were involved.
avatar
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Age : 55
Gender : Male
Posts : 806
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Roy in part 5 Empty Re: Roy in part 5

Post by Jason Voorhees January 14th 2023, 11:55 am

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Lets be honest lol Roy was more Pamela Voorhees more than he was ever a Jason Voorhees copycat.

You got that right!!!!  They both lost it at what they considered to be an injustice, and their kids were involved.

Yup! He was a Pamela copycat with a different cosplay haha.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 77
Gender : Male
Posts : 2013
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum