Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you find challenging?

Go down

What do you find challenging? Empty What do you find challenging?

Post by ThePunisher January 6th 2023, 6:38 am

What is something you've done that you've found to be challenging?

In my case, I had to do some "public speaking" by Skype to deliver my thesis presentation. I was a bit nervous, and I'm sure it sounded like I was talking fast and mumbling a little here and there. What made it worse was that no students showed up, despite a program wide announcement being sent out, which was standard for all thesis presentations. It's easy to remind yourself that people are busy and have their own schedules, but it's hard not to take having no one show up personally. I always made it a point to go to other presentations because I felt it was important to support other students in the same boat. What got me through the whole thing was reminding myself of all the time and energy I had put into the thesis and all the classes I had taken.

What have YOU found challenging?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

What do you find challenging? Empty Re: What do you find challenging?

Post by OCT 31 1978 January 7th 2023, 12:57 pm

Deep bro… I feel for you support from others in the same wheel house as you can definitely help but you handled it right you aren’t going to school to help others succeed you are there for the betterment and improvement of yourself…as it should be…. Keep at it. A challenge I have is at work trying to be the best at what we do because I am a mentor to others any slip I my performance can result in a dip in others so staying at the top comes with its on challenges.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher January 7th 2023, 4:50 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:Deep bro… I feel for you support from others in the same wheel house as you can definitely help but you handled it right you aren’t going to school to help others succeed you are there for the betterment and improvement of yourself…as it should be…. Keep at it. A challenge I have is at work trying to be the best at what we do because I am a mentor to others any slip I my performance can result in a dip in others so staying at the top comes with its on challenges.

People need good role models, and you are filling the bill. Keep at it.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees January 11th 2023, 3:57 am

Honestly for me its keeping a clear mind and especially sinxe the last few years dear god is it hard for me lol!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher January 11th 2023, 11:48 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:Honestly for me its keeping a clear mind and especially sinxe the last few years dear god is it hard for me lol!

You must be doing something right. Look at how well the F13 forum is running that you created!!!!
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees January 13th 2023, 2:50 am

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Honestly for me its keeping a clear mind and especially since the last few years dear god is it hard for me lol!

You must be doing something right.  Look at how well the F13 forum is running that you created!!!!

It wouldnt be a forum without you guys and I mean that!!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher January 13th 2023, 11:20 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Honestly for me its keeping a clear mind and especially since the last few years dear god is it hard for me lol!

You must be doing something right.  Look at how well the F13 forum is running that you created!!!!

It wouldnt be a forum without you guys and I mean that!!!

I'm glad to be a part of it!!!!
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum