Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shelley's prank

Go down

Shelley's prank Empty Shelley's prank

Post by ThePunisher December 24th 2022, 7:42 pm

Remember the scene where Chris and Rick are in the barn putting hay away and they hear an ear-splitting scream? We all know that was Shelly pulling a stunt.

The point I'm trying to make here is this: The three bikers seem to have slipped onto the property without being noticed carrying huge gas cans. Then, during that whole sequence Fox is on the rope swing making noise, Loco is yelling for her to get off, and then Ali is yelling Fox's name at the top of his lings when he finds Loco dead. Did anyone find this strange????
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 355
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shelley's prank Empty Re: Shelley's prank

Post by jasn88cubs December 24th 2022, 8:41 pm

I'd have to re watch but didn't Shelly and Vera take off to store and Rick and Chris went to the woods? or was that later? and the others went swimming?

I get what you are saying but I'd have to rewatch to see where everyone was at
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 437
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shelley's prank Empty Re: Shelley's prank

Post by SonofOdin6039 December 26th 2022, 7:03 pm

The bikers slipped into the barn while they were all swimming after they got back from the grocery store. Shelley went with Vera after he pulled his stu t. But how the bikers weren't noticed with all the racket they were making is a good question.
avatar
SonofOdin6039
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 216
Join Date : 2020-11-12
Location : Peoria Heights, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shelley's prank Empty Re: Shelley's prank

Post by jasn88cubs December 26th 2022, 8:51 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:The bikers slipped into the barn while they were all swimming after they got back from the grocery store. Shelley went with Vera after he pulled his stu t. But how the bikers weren't noticed with all the racket they were making is a good question.

True

hmmm I'm thinking of what the reason it could be and I'm struggling.

the pond was a bit far away maybe?
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 437
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shelley's prank Empty Re: Shelley's prank

Post by ThePunisher December 27th 2022, 2:34 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:
SonofOdin6039 wrote:The bikers slipped into the barn while they were all swimming after they got back from the grocery store. Shelley went with Vera after he pulled his stu t. But how the bikers weren't noticed with all the racket they were making is a good question.

True

hmmm I'm thinking of what the reason it could be and I'm struggling.

the pond was a bit far away maybe?

But you still have Chuck and Chili, plus Shelley wandering around "somewhere".
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 355
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shelley's prank Empty Re: Shelley's prank

Post by jasn88cubs December 27th 2022, 3:09 pm

Well I'm sure Chuck and Chili were stoned and had no idea what was going on, Shelly hmmm who knows
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 437
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

SonofOdin6039 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Shelley's prank Empty Re: Shelley's prank

Post by OCT 31 1978 December 28th 2022, 5:42 pm

Script logic bro 😎 in Friday movies and most Horror movie People can only hear other people being killed or scream when it’s written in the script that way….lol.

OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 606
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

Dragonfire82877 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Shelley's prank Empty Re: Shelley's prank

Post by ThePunisher December 29th 2022, 12:34 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:Script logic bro 😎 in Friday movies and most Horror movie People can only hear other people being killed or scream when it’s written in the script that way….lol.


If they could only hear the music................
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 355
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

jasn88cubs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Shelley's prank Empty Re: Shelley's prank

Post by jasn88cubs December 29th 2022, 1:17 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:Script logic bro 😎 in Friday movies and most Horror movie People can only hear other people being killed or scream when it’s written in the script that way….lol.


If they could only hear the music................

That got a laugh from me
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 437
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shelley's prank Empty Re: Shelley's prank

Post by ThePunisher December 29th 2022, 2:57 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:Script logic bro 😎 in Friday movies and most Horror movie People can only hear other people being killed or scream when it’s written in the script that way….lol.


If they could only hear the music................

That got a laugh from me

You SHOULD laugh. I was laughing with you.

Think about it. If the characters could hear the music, they would know enough to run.
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 355
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

jasn88cubs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum