Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers Video Game Models Size Comparison

Go down

Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers Video Game Models Size Comparison  Empty Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers Video Game Models Size Comparison

Post by Jason Voorhees November 4th 2017, 11:01 pm

Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers Video Game Models Size Comparison  Image010
Here is a non-edited or altered models of the Friday the 13th: the Game and Dead by Daylight models of Jason Voorhees (Left) and Michael Myers (Right).

F13 Jason is more taller and more built model than the DbD Michael Myers Model.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

TheRevenantRetroJason likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers Video Game Models Size Comparison  Empty Re: Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers Video Game Models Size Comparison

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 3rd 2020, 6:23 pm

I have never seen this before very cool.....
and you used my favorite Jason look.
lol Michael looks like a counselor next to Jason
If a Halloween game was made in the same vein of F13 I would want them to use James Jude Courtney as the model his 6’2” frame would make a more threatening character.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers Video Game Models Size Comparison  Empty Re: Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers Video Game Models Size Comparison

Post by Jason Voorhees November 3rd 2020, 6:32 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:I have never seen this before very cool.....
and you used my favorite Jason look.
lol Michael looks like a counselor next to Jason
If a Halloween game was made in the same vein of F13 I would want them to use James Jude Courtney as the model his 6’2” frame would make a more threatening character.

Yeah, it took me awhile in Xnalara to even get them in that position because the controls aren't explained haha and I love the design of Part 9...just not the story behind it.

Man if we get a Halloween Video Game that is like F13 We need both James Jude Courtney for H2-H18 Michael and have Nick Castle as the Original OG 1978 version! I would back the hell out of that game!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 3rd 2020, 7:47 pm

Same here.
I backed f13 day one I would be there in a heart beat for Halloween.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Jason Voorhees likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 3rd 2020, 7:49 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:Same here.
I backed f13 day one I would be there in a heart beat for Halloween.
We need to make that a huge thing to have a F13 Game in the style of a Halloween Game!

We need to tag blumhouse with some dev teams and publishing companies!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow November 4th 2020, 9:39 am

I think that model of Michael Myers is actually meant to be the one that's about 6'2" tall. It's just that F13 game Jason is nearly 7 feet tall. He's like 6'7" or something. They also chose short mocap actors for the counselors, so all the counselors are like 5'5" or something like that. You can tell that the different counselors are "meant" to be different heights by comparing the sizes of their heads and their body proportions. I.E. Buggzy and Vanessa are clearly meant to be taller than Kenny and Lachappa. But because of game mechanics they are all scaled to the same height.

I'd like to see someone make an SFM animation of Jason and Michael fighting.
VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow
VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow
Traveler
Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 4th 2020, 9:42 am

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow wrote:I think that model of Michael Myers is actually meant to be the one that's about 6'2" tall. It's just that F13 game Jason is nearly 7 feet tall. He's like 6'7" or something. They also chose short mocap actors for the counselors, so all the counselors are like 5'5" or something like that. You can tell that the different counselors are "meant" to be different heights by comparing the sizes of their heads and their body proportions. I.E. Buggzy and Vanessa are clearly meant to be taller than Kenny and Lachappa. But because of game mechanics they are all scaled to the same height.

We really need Gunmedia to answer such questions because thats always been a thing with me about the heights of all the models.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NickersLarge November 5th 2020, 7:43 pm

Damn I love Michael Myers almost as much as Jason but that pic makes me want to call him Mikey. On a side note Jason9 is definitely my favorite. I love the idea of him enduring all those gun shots, stabbings, being under a fucking lake and drowning in toxic waste(yea that’s kinda of a big deal) which results in the mask becoming apart of him. That’s why savinis look seemed just lazy to me. Make burnt black with fire eyes. Then again the continuity has always been a joke in this franchise.
NickersLarge
NickersLarge
No Rank
No Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 5th 2020, 7:54 pm

NickersLarge wrote:Damn I love Michael Myers almost as much as Jason but that pic makes me want to call him Mikey. On a side note Jason9 is definitely my favorite. I love the idea of him enduring all those gun shots, stabbings, being under a fucking lake and drowning in toxic waste(yea that’s kinda of a big deal) which results in the mask becoming apart of him. That’s why savinis look seemed just lazy to me. Make burnt black with fire eyes. Then again the continuity has always been a joke in this franchise.
To me during and after Part 8 they just threw the continuity out like this:
Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers Video Game Models Size Comparison  OPcz

as for Savini, I like the backstory and design because it's not overdone like most people would if they did a whole "This is Jason escaping hell" It's simple but could have used some more details.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevenantRetroJason November 5th 2020, 8:09 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers Video Game Models Size Comparison  Image010
Here is a non-edited or altered models of the Friday the 13th: the Game and Dead by Daylight models of Jason Voorhees (Left) and Michael Myers (Right).

F13 Jason is more taller and more built model than the DbD Michael Myers Model.

Well in the original friday timeline Jason has always been a hulking momma's boy of a brute (excluding pt.2 as he's smaller in that film) so this size never surprised me but where's Michael ... well given the multiple timelines from the original duology to the thorn trilogy to the h20 trilogy (yes excluding resurrection) to the rob zombie duology & finally the revisited trilogy so depending on what version of the timeline, Michael's stature always varies with no definitive size only on what timeline you go by.

the way i see it

The Duology = Average height as he was only 21 at the time so the image above could perfectly represent his canonical height from this timeline
The thorn trilogy = Hulking size but not as bulky so he would be about the same size as Jason
The H20 trilogy = Average size like the duology but older
Rob Zombie Duology = Hulking brute like Jason so no point going further
The Revisted Trilogy = Average size but an old man

So there you go!
TheRevenantRetroJason
TheRevenantRetroJason
Town Resident
Town Resident

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGV7yCh3V50cbrEYGpDw2UA

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 5th 2020, 8:17 pm

TheRevenantRetroJason wrote:
Well in the original friday timeline Jason has always been a hulking momma's boy of a brute (excluding pt.2 as he's smaller in that film) so this size never surprised me but where's Michael ... well given the multiple timelines from the original duology to the thorn trilogy to the h20 trilogy (yes excluding resurrection) to the rob zombie duology & finally the revisited trilogy so depending on what version of the timeline, Michael's stature always varies with no definitive size only on what timeline you go by.

the way i see it

The Duology = Average height as he was only 21 at the time so the image above could perfectly represent his canonical height from this timeline
The thorn trilogy = Hulking size but not as bulky so he would be about the same size as Jason
The H20 trilogy = Average size like the duology but older
Rob Zombie Duology = Hulking brute like Jason so no point going further

So there you go!

Yeah Nick Castle was around 5 ft 10 (or by some 6 ft) during the Halloween film.

Steve Dash was 5 ft 10 during Part 2.

Anyone for Jason was above the 5 ft 10 height with it being the average for Kane who was about 6 ft 3 or 6 ft 4 before his decrease in height because is about 6 ft 2 now.

I always noticed for the Halloween series each actor was just different in body shapes from tall and bulky or tall and slim or both of each and it made it inconsistent unlike with the Halloween Reboot (Rob Zomnie) and then the Halloween Retcon (Blum House).
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

TheRevenantRetroJason likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow November 6th 2020, 3:14 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow wrote:I think that model of Michael Myers is actually meant to be the one that's about 6'2" tall. It's just that F13 game Jason is nearly 7 feet tall. He's like 6'7" or something. They also chose short mocap actors for the counselors, so all the counselors are like 5'5" or something like that. You can tell that the different counselors are "meant" to be different heights by comparing the sizes of their heads and their body proportions. I.E. Buggzy and Vanessa are clearly meant to be taller than Kenny and Lachappa. But because of game mechanics they are all scaled to the same height.

We really need Gunmedia to answer such questions because thats always been a thing with me about the heights of all the models.

It's my best guess by looking at the size difference between Kane and the other mocap actors. He's even wearing his trademark thick boots.

TheRevenantRetroJason wrote:
James Jude Courtney is somewhat above average, if you factor out people that would skew the average(obese & tiny people). So I guess he's above median.
VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow
VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow
Traveler
Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 6th 2020, 3:30 pm

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow wrote:
It's my best guess by looking at the size difference between Kane and the other mocap actors. He's even wearing his trademark thick boots.

Yeah the Mocap Actors was about 5 ft 5/5 ft 7 if I remember and Kane with the boots is about 6 ft 4 and even without is 6 ft 2 almost about 6 ft 3.

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow wrote:
James Jude Courtney is somewhat above average, if you factor out people that would skew the average(obese & tiny people). So I guess he's above median.
I met James and Kane and James is def about 6 ft 5 and is probably the 2nd or 3rd tallet Michael Myers actor to date.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 8th 2020, 10:50 am

Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers Video Game Models Size Comparison  Jasonm10Moved: to Horror Category of the Forum.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow November 11th 2020, 1:04 pm

@Jason Voorhees JJ Courtney's officially listed height is 6'2". How tall are you IRL?
I can see how JJ Courtney is 6'2" barefoot but if he had boots on then that could make him appear taller.
VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow
VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow
Traveler
Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 11th 2020, 7:20 pm

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow wrote:@Jason Voorhees JJ Courtney's officially listed height is 6'2". How tall are you IRL?
I can see how JJ Courtney is 6'2" barefoot but if he had boots on then that could make him appear taller.

I am a really solid 6 ft 1 (Still growing surprisingly) almost 6 ft 2 but this is my pictures with 3 of the known actors:

• Kane Hodder (2019)
  • James Jude Courtney (2019) (Different Con)
  • Derek Mears (2018)

Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers Video Game Models Size Comparison  Me_and10

Kane Hodder with his boots is always difficult to measure.

James Jude Courtney was def taller than 6 ft 2 (I met him at the con and well he wasn't wearing boots but casual sneakers.)

Derek Mears is 6 ft 5 the guy was huge and an honor to even meet him!

But here is Kane Hodder with James Jude Courtney
Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers Video Game Models Size Comparison  P3821010

To me it seems James just hunches alittle when he stands up lol.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrin/Strigoi April 24th 2021, 7:24 pm

I Know that people are tired of me speculating and guessing.
But i really believe that Gun medias next game is Halloween.
I Spoke to a guy on friday the 13th facebook group that claimed that he knows the guys that are doing the packaging and its Halloween.

Years ago i used to chat with Randy Greenback on facebook and Randy said that he couldnt tell me if its Halloween.

Randy also said that getting a license for Halloween is the question and that conversation was in 2018 or 19.

im not trying to start rumors or cause problems. im just simply sharing what makes me believe that its Halloween.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 26th 2021, 4:59 am

Darrin/Strigoi wrote:I Know that people are tired of me speculating and guessing.
I Spoke to a guy on friday the 13th facebook group that claimed that he knows the guys that are doing the packaging and its Halloween.

Years ago i used to chat with Randy Greenback on facebook and Randy said that he couldnt tell me if its Halloween.

Randy also said that getting a license for Halloween is the question and that conversation was in 2018 or 19.

im not trying to start rumors or cause problems. im just simply sharing what makes me believe that its Halloween.

it's very LIKELY to be Halloween! and we would be getting ACCURATE models of these versions unlike in Dead by Daylight.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 May 26th 2021, 8:59 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Darrin/Strigoi wrote:I Know that people are tired of me speculating and guessing.

it's very LIKELY to be Halloween! and we would be getting ACCURATE models of these versions unlike in Dead by Daylight.

I definitely Hope it is Halloween...... fingers and toes crossed!!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Fair Play May 27th 2021, 12:29 am

If a Halloween game comes out in the next five years, the first round of drinks of celebration are on me.
Fair Play
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 May 28th 2021, 10:45 pm

This is the year to at the very least announce something with the Release of Halloween Kills and Halloween Ends next year!!
The Halloween Hype train will be at its highest success rate for a video game.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 31st 2021, 12:51 am

OCT 31 1978 wrote:This is the year to at the very least announce something with the Release of Halloween Kills and Halloween Ends next year!!
The Halloween Hype train will be at its highest success rate for a video game.

I HOPE to god its a Halloween video game! if not I am going to be Sad and Happy at the same time!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HNF13 February 10th 2023, 8:41 pm

I don’t think it matters. Who knows, maybe they can be equally the similar height. Just look at how they made Kong an equal size as Godzilla.
HNF13
HNF13
No Rank
No Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees February 13th 2023, 3:24 am

HNF13 wrote:I don’t think it matters. Who knows, maybe they can be equally the similar height. Just look at how they made Kong an equal size as Godzilla.

It was all for fun comparisons lol.

Some models can be bigger or smaller than others it all depends on the games.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum