Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ted

Go down

Ted Empty Ted

Post by jasn88cubs November 25th 2022, 5:24 pm

what you think what happened to him?

I say he passed out drunk at bar, then shacked up somewhere then found out next morning what had happened

It's too bad we didn't see him in pt 3 or 4 since they were all connected
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 437
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ted Empty Re: Ted

Post by ThePunisher November 26th 2022, 4:50 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:what you think what happened to him?

I say he passed out drunk at bar, then shacked up somewhere then found out next morning what had happened

It's too bad we didn't see him in pt 3 or 4 since they were all connected

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he got picked up by the police for public intoxication while he walked back to camp. He woke up in the drunk tank. The police were so busy that weekend he got left in the drunk tank and forgotten.

I agree that we should have seen more of Ted, but we should have seen more of other people like Crazy Ralph and a number of others.
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 355
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

jasn88cubs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ted Empty Re: Ted

Post by jasn88cubs November 26th 2022, 9:02 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:what you think what happened to him?

I say he passed out drunk at bar, then shacked up somewhere then found out next morning what had happened

It's too bad we didn't see him in pt 3 or 4 since they were all connected

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he got picked up by the police for public intoxication while he walked back to camp. He woke up in the drunk tank. The police were so busy that weekend he got left in the drunk tank and forgotten.

I agree that we should have seen more of Ted, but we should have seen more of other people like Crazy Ralph and a number of others.

Yep there's so much out there we missed out on
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 437
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

ThePunisher likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ted Empty Re: Ted

Post by ThePunisher November 27th 2022, 10:44 am

jasn88cubs wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:what you think what happened to him?

I say he passed out drunk at bar, then shacked up somewhere then found out next morning what had happened

It's too bad we didn't see him in pt 3 or 4 since they were all connected

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he got picked up by the police for public intoxication while he walked back to camp. He woke up in the drunk tank. The police were so busy that weekend he got left in the drunk tank and forgotten.

I agree that we should have seen more of Ted, but we should have seen more of other people like Crazy Ralph and a number of others.

Yep there's so much out there we missed out on

Think of what we could have learned about Crazy Ralph and a few others.
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 355
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum