Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

marketing flops

Go down

marketing flops Empty marketing flops

Post by ThePunisher November 19th 2022, 2:51 pm

I was just reading about items in the fast-food business that were marketed but didn't do very well. One of the items was from Burger King, and it was called the Halloween whopper. It was your basis Whopper, but with a black bun. No one liked it.

Have you ever come across something like this?
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 261
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

marketing flops Empty Re: marketing flops

Post by Jason Voorhees November 19th 2022, 3:05 pm

ThePunisher wrote:I was just reading about items in the fast-food business that were marketed but didn't do very well.  One of the items was from Burger King, and it was called the Halloween whopper.  It was your basis Whopper, but with a black bun.  No one liked it.

Have you ever come across something like this?

WOW! Burger King really tried it again?

That's their Black Angus Burger if I remember LOL! Imagine rebranding and just failing...again!

Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1403
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

marketing flops Empty Re: marketing flops

Post by ThePunisher November 19th 2022, 3:17 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:I was just reading about items in the fast-food business that were marketed but didn't do very well.  One of the items was from Burger King, and it was called the Halloween whopper.  It was your basis Whopper, but with a black bun.  No one liked it.

Have you ever come across something like this?

WOW! Burger King really tried it again?

That's their Black Angus Burger if I remember LOL! Imagine rebranding and just failing...again!


They say that the road to insanity starts by doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 261
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

marketing flops Empty Re: marketing flops

Post by Jason Voorhees November 19th 2022, 3:28 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:I was just reading about items in the fast-food business that were marketed but didn't do very well.  One of the items was from Burger King, and it was called the Halloween whopper.  It was your basis Whopper, but with a black bun.  No one liked it.

Have you ever come across something like this?

WOW! Burger King really tried it again?

That's their Black Angus Burger if I remember LOL! Imagine rebranding and just failing...again!


They say that the road to insanity starts by doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

As funny as it is...the 1st time I've heard it was good then everyone lost interest when it wasn't new it was just black-dyed bread lol now they doing it again and rebranding for what exactly? I haven't heard someone say bring it back LOL! watch them do it AGAIN! and fail AGAIN!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1403
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

ThePunisher likes this post

Back to top Go down

marketing flops Empty Re: marketing flops

Post by ThePunisher November 20th 2022, 8:04 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:I was just reading about items in the fast-food business that were marketed but didn't do very well.  One of the items was from Burger King, and it was called the Halloween whopper.  It was your basis Whopper, but with a black bun.  No one liked it.

Have you ever come across something like this?

WOW! Burger King really tried it again?

That's their Black Angus Burger if I remember LOL! Imagine rebranding and just failing...again!


They say that the road to insanity starts by doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

As funny as it is...the 1st time I've heard it was good then everyone lost interest when it wasn't new it was just black-dyed bread lol now they doing it again and rebranding for what exactly? I haven't heard someone say bring it back LOL! watch them do it AGAIN! and fail AGAIN!

Maybe they had leftover buns or dye. Of course, who really knows WHAT or IF they were thinking on this one!!!!
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 261
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.post-body .edit { display:none }