Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prey for the Devil

Go down

Prey for the Devil Empty Prey for the Devil

Post by ThePunisher October 28th 2022, 3:52 pm

This film starts Jacqueline Byers as Sister Anne, who wants to be the first female exorcist.

Have you seen this yet?

Do you think someone with a gist should be able to use it, regardless of who they are?

Do you think exorcist movies are a little dull compared to The Exorcist?
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 261
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Prey for the Devil Empty Re: Prey for the Devil

Post by Jason Voorhees October 29th 2022, 11:45 am

I havent seen it due to the fact these Demonic Possession films are all the same formulas.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1403
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Prey for the Devil Empty Re: Prey for the Devil

Post by OCT 31 1978 October 29th 2022, 7:28 pm

ThePunisher wrote:This film starts Jacqueline Byers as Sister Anne, who wants to be the first female exorcist.

Have you seen this yet?

Do you think someone with a gist should be able to use it, regardless of who they are?

Do you think exorcist movies are a little dull compared to The Exorcist?


Just saw the trailer today….. looks pretty cool….
The Exorcist is the film all Possession films aspire to…. But I think there is plenty of room for more films in the genre.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 566
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Prey for the Devil Empty Re: Prey for the Devil

Post by Jason Voorhees October 29th 2022, 9:51 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:But I think there is plenty of room for more films in the genre.

I hope you're right! 🙏🏻
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1403
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Prey for the Devil Empty Re: Prey for the Devil

Post by ThePunisher October 30th 2022, 9:41 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:I havent seen it due to the fact these Demonic Possession films are all the same formulas.

Do you think slasher movies have the same general formula?
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 261
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.post-body .edit { display:none }