Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Make Halloween 1978 Michael Myers Mask?

Go down

How to Make Halloween 1978 Michael Myers Mask? Empty How to Make Halloween 1978 Michael Myers Mask?

Post by Jason Voorhees October 4th 2020, 10:20 am

The creator of the original H1 (or Halloween 1/Halloween 1978) Tommy Lee Wallace himself here recreates one of the most iconic horror masks in less than an hour!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

How to Make Halloween 1978 Michael Myers Mask? Empty Re: How to Make Halloween 1978 Michael Myers Mask?

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 3rd 2020, 7:59 pm

This was such a great watch!!
Tommy Lee Wallace is a Legend.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

How to Make Halloween 1978 Michael Myers Mask? Empty Re: How to Make Halloween 1978 Michael Myers Mask?

Post by Jason Voorhees November 3rd 2020, 8:06 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:This was such a great watch!!
Tommy Lee Wallace is a Legend.
Tommy Lee Wallace basically to me just said to these Indie creators....it doesn't take days to make this mask and it shows

He did that in about 30-50 mins!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 3rd 2020, 8:12 pm

I know right?
Before Trick or treat studios started making Michael masks when I was but a young lad.....I very nearly bought a 350 dollar Michael Myers replica mask....I believe it was called The Samhain.......I am so glad I talked myself out of it .....now I have all the trick or treat masks and they are every bit as good as good as the expensive indie ones especially after giving it a one, two tweak Tommy Lee Wallace style.
Lol
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 3rd 2020, 8:15 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:I know right?
Before Trick or treat studios started making Michael masks when I was but a young lad.....I very nearly bought a 350 dollar Michael Myers replica mask....I believe it was called The Samhain.......I am so glad I talked myself out of it .....now I have all the trick or treat masks and they are every bit as good as good as the expensive indie ones especially after giving it a one, two tweak Tommy Lee Wallace style.
Lol

Whoooa $350??? Ok that's over expensive even for me and I spent $600 on a Part 7 Silicone Hood which was far far worth than a Latex mask! I am happy you reconsidered that!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 3rd 2020, 9:42 pm

I can understand the high price on silicon hood the details are unmatched compared to latex and much more breathable......

But yep, at the time not many people were making Michael masks......we only had the Don post The Mask version which wasn’t horrible but finding one with the eye holes in the rights place and hair that coved the whole head......not easy.....then came the days of internet shopping and all of sudden you had a whole new world of options..... all extremely expensive.... but gloriously made.

OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 4th 2020, 7:23 am

OCT 31 1978 wrote:I can understand the high price on silicon hood the details are unmatched compared to latex and much more breathable......

But yep, at the time not many people were making Michael masks......we only had the Don post The Mask version which wasn’t horrible but finding one with the eye holes in the rights place and hair that coved the whole head......not easy.....then came the days or internet shopping and all of sudden you had a whole new world of options..... all extremely expensive.... but gloriously made.

Hahah aint that a fact! I had to look around all over the internet both facebook and google for my cosplay gears and so many helpful people that I couldn't have done my stuff without the indie creators! and I heard about the Don Post Mask Era! I am actually alot younger (24) so yeah that's before my time!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum