Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CRYSTAL LAKE 100 and THE RISE OF VOORHEES

Go down

THE CRYSTAL LAKE 100 and THE RISE OF VOORHEES Empty THE CRYSTAL LAKE 100 and THE RISE OF VOORHEES

Post by Michael Varn September 15th 2020, 10:27 pm

This is my prequel concept before the timeline of the original "Friday the 13th" for this fanfiction thread.

I am just wondering if this thread is where you actually type in the entire book chapter by chapter, or just for summaries and story treatments? Does this mean you can post a link to another fan fiction site?

I also have pencil sketches from this story I would like to post here as well. Do you have a specific thread for fan art?

Any help with how I proceed from this point would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Michael Varn
Michael Varn
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

THE CRYSTAL LAKE 100 and THE RISE OF VOORHEES Empty Re: THE CRYSTAL LAKE 100 and THE RISE OF VOORHEES

Post by Jason Voorhees November 12th 2020, 7:52 pm

Michael Varn wrote:This is my prequel concept before the timeline of the original "Friday the 13th" for this fanfiction thread.
Surprised Nice!

Michael Varn wrote:I am just wondering if this thread is where you actually type in the entire book chapter by chapter, or just for summaries and story treatments? Does this mean you can post a link to another fan fiction site?
You can type entire chapters and etc it's all yours to post. Smile

Michael Varn wrote:I also have pencil sketches from this story I would like to post here as well. Do you have a specific thread for fan art?
You can post fan art here on thread or at the gallery section of the website. Gallery

Michael Varn wrote:Any help with how I proceed from this point would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
You can start whenever Michael! Very Happy
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

THE CRYSTAL LAKE 100 and THE RISE OF VOORHEES Empty Re: THE CRYSTAL LAKE 100 and THE RISE OF VOORHEES

Post by Michael Varn May 30th 2023, 11:23 am

I certainly hope that crazy Ralph's origin story is part of the upcoming Crystal Lake series.

He is arguably the most mysterious character in the entire F13th franchise.

How he became crazy in the first place would be interesting, as well as how and when he found out that Mrs. Voorhees and Jason would be hunting down the counselors.

An idea that I have been kicking around is that Ralph may have had Paul Holt's job as the senior camp counselor in 1957, when I presume the Crsystal Lake series is going to be set.

Mabey Ralph was held accountable for the irresponsible behavior of the counselors that led to Jason's drowning, which may have started his downward spiral.

Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees June 27th 2023, 9:14 pm

Michael Varn wrote:I certainly hope that crazy Ralph's origin story is part of the upcoming Crystal Lake series.

He is arguably the most mysterious character in the entire F13th franchise.

How he became crazy in the first place would be interesting, as well as how and when he found out that Mrs. Voorhees and Jason would be hunting down the counselors.

An idea that I have been kicking around is that Ralph may have had Paul Holt's job as the senior camp counselor in 1957, when I presume the Crsystal Lake series is going to be set.

Mabey Ralph was held accountable for the irresponsible behavior of the counselors that led to Jason's drowning, which may have started his downward spiral.

Interesting stuff hopefully! We already have the Chucky series that's a perfect story for the Canon so hopefully this new series will be apart of the Canon and gives us glimpses into the past and likely present events.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Varn June 28th 2023, 8:14 am

The Crystal Lake series is a prequel to the original "Friday the 13th", but people in the know online are saying the prequel concept of this series is going to be in the form of extended flashback scenes similar to what we got in "Halloween Kills".

So, if the sources are correct, this story is going to be told in the present day timeline somewhere between or around the original F13 and F13 part 2.

Now, another scoop that most people know is that Adrienne King is going to be in this series, but wether or not she is going to reprise her role as Alice Hardy somehow remains to be seen.

Stranger
Stranger

I'm Not a Goalie likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees June 30th 2023, 4:17 am

Michael Varn wrote:The Crystal Lake series is a prequel to the original "Friday the 13th", but people in the know online are saying the prequel concept of this series is going to be in the form of extended flashback scenes similar to what we got in "Halloween Kills".

So, if the sources are correct, this story is going to be told in the present day timeline somewhere between or around the original F13 and F13 part 2.

Now, another scoop that most people know is that Adrienne King is going to be in this series, but wether or not she is going to reprise her role as Alice Hardy somehow remains to be seen.

I hope we just get some nice Ole backstories of Ms.Pamela because I wanna know what she did after murdering the two counselors because it's mentioned their was poisoning the water supplies and the cabin fires.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum