Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did Jason know where Alice lived?

Go down

How did Jason know where Alice lived? Empty How did Jason know where Alice lived?

Post by jasn88cubs August 27th 2022, 2:12 pm

So how did he know where she lived?

How did he find her?
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

How did Jason know where Alice lived? Empty Re: How did Jason know where Alice lived?

Post by OCT 31 1978 August 27th 2022, 4:49 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:So how did he know where she lived?

How did he find her?

My wife and I always joke about this kind of stuff…..

We call it “Script logic” where someone wrote it into to the script of a show or movie hoping no one will question why or how it happens……. There is no possible explanation for Jason knowing it just is…
Script logic
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

How did Jason know where Alice lived? Empty Re: How did Jason know where Alice lived?

Post by ThePunisher August 27th 2022, 7:13 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:So how did he know where she lived?

How did he find her?

My wife and I always joke about this kind of stuff…..

We call it “Script logic” where someone wrote it into to the script of a show or movie hoping no one will question why or how it happens……. There is no possible explanation for Jason knowing it just is…
Script logic

This is sound reasoning on your part. It's not like Jason can get into a cab and go to her house, but he WAS on foot, so you wonder why noticed him in the neighborhood.....

Do you think Michael Myers taught him how to drive?????
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

OCT 31 1978, SonofOdin6039 and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 August 29th 2022, 11:24 am

Solid question and the only answer I could ever think of is that he found some paperwork with her address in Steve's office, assuming of course that he could read and use a map.
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher August 29th 2022, 12:34 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:Solid question and the only answer I could ever think of is that he found some paperwork with her address in Steve's office, assuming of course that he could read and use a map.

IF Steve even KEPT an office. Of course, if Adrienne King wasn't being stalked, she may have had a more prominent role in this movie, and we'd have other great stuff to talk about.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs August 29th 2022, 7:16 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:Solid question and the only answer I could ever think of is that he found some paperwork with her address in Steve's office, assuming of course that he could read and use a map.
Good answer

Only thing I can come up with is the police took Alice back to camp where she showed the police where everything happened and maybe Jason heard her address being said?
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

SonofOdin6039 and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 29th 2022, 8:55 pm

She was being stalked for months by Jason, he followed her from outside the camp.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 August 30th 2022, 6:32 pm

“I will go with it was written in the script without actually thinking of a logical explanation for 400 Alex!!”

Your category is the Daily Double!!!

Question: this horror Franchise sports a hockey masked killer stalking Camp grounds and has been known to make strange and down right incoherent decisions throughout its timeline and many film sequels especially in the later films…..

Your answer?:
………
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

SonofOdin6039 and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia October 30th 2022, 4:17 am

To be honest, my guess is that she was back there to “put her life back together” or something like that. If I remember correctly, in the novelization or something like that, she was back there to try and reopen the camp? There’s always been reports she was supposed to be reopening the camp to kind of help herself heal. Don’t know how true that is but it wouldn’t surprise me. So I think she’s back there to help herself heal.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher October 30th 2022, 9:44 am

Trekapedia wrote:To be honest, my guess is that she was back there to “put her life back together” or something like that. If I remember correctly, in the novelization or something like that, she was back there to try and reopen the camp? There’s always been reports she was supposed to be reopening the camp to kind of help herself heal. Don’t know how true that is but it wouldn’t surprise me. So I think she’s back there to help herself heal.

If she was there to reopen the camp to heal, it sure backfired. Maybe finding a good doctor would have been better?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia October 30th 2022, 9:30 pm

I agree but sometimes, people think doing things like reopening the camp is more therapeutic. She should’ve gone and seen a doctor or maybe they encouraged her to do it?
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by CaldoTheKid February 6th 2023, 10:50 pm

Pamela was a friend of Steve's family and Alice was sleeping with Steve. Is it possible the house she was staying in belonged to Steve that he inherited from his parents and Jason remembered visiting there as a child, so he heads there and gets lucky?
CaldoTheKid
CaldoTheKid
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees February 7th 2023, 12:54 am

CaldoTheKid wrote:Pamela was a friend of Steve's family and Alice was sleeping with Steve. Is it possible the house she was staying in belonged to Steve that he inherited from his parents and Jason remembered visiting there as a child, so he heads there and gets lucky?

Could very much be a possibility but I do believe its highly unlikely Jason did visit their home since Pamela was over protective of Jason to bring him over there.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher February 7th 2023, 6:45 am

CaldoTheKid wrote:Pamela was a friend of Steve's family and Alice was sleeping with Steve. Is it possible the house she was staying in belonged to Steve that he inherited from his parents and Jason remembered visiting there as a child, so he heads there and gets lucky?

Wouldn't Steve remember Jason? Especially after all the stories about the camp being targeted when it tried to re-open before?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs February 7th 2023, 3:54 pm

ThePunisher wrote:

Wouldn't Steve remember Jason? Especially after all the stories about the camp being targeted when it tried to re-open before?

I'm sure Steve did remember but wouldn't he know Pam was against him opening the camp then? So when he saw her maybe that's why his reaction was surprised?
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by CaldoTheKid February 7th 2023, 5:36 pm

My guess is Pamela tried to convince him not to reopen. However once she realised his heart was set on it, she decided to go the full mile and kill everyone to ensure it wouldn't be reopened again, due to previous attempts not working.
CaldoTheKid
CaldoTheKid
Town Resident
Town Resident

jasn88cubs and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum