Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Lives Reveals Jason's Regenerative Ability?

Go down

Jason Lives Reveals Jason's Regenerative Ability? Empty Jason Lives Reveals Jason's Regenerative Ability?

Post by Jason Voorhees August 15th 2022, 2:41 am

Jason Voorhees Corpse

Jason Lives Reveals Jason's Regenerative Ability? Tumblr11

From the picture above we can clearly see that Jason's coffin was poorly maintained and there is loads of bugs and maggots all over his corpse, and this will help make the time of his body decomposition harder to track.

But in science it takes more than 24 days for the eye to decomposed and given that years had passed since his death by Tommy Jarvis, we know for a fact Jason's flesh, nerves, and muscles were eaten away by the maggots but not all of it hence why we got our undead Jason the way he is now.

(Note: Just to state that his clothes were still nearly perfectly fine as well but thats not the discussion ofcourse.)

Supernatural Genetics?

During my time with speaking to Tom Mcloughlin, its concluded that Jason Voorhees has some unnatural genetics which explains more than we know about the lore.

As I made a previous thread about Jason's Father (NO! Not Elias Voorhees) the same man we see in the storyboards and the one mentioned in the Novelization of Part VI itself!

But I believe this supernatural gene was only activated when he was resurrected from the lightning strike! This will help explain the major difference between Human Jason and Undead Jason.

I dont think I asked what Jason's Father was to Tom, so we can only give some speculations on what Jason is partially from Demon? Immortal? even a Angel? Or other supernatural abilities!

This WILL explain why and how the one eye we see on screen was able to regenerate as if it wasnt decomposed or eaten by the maggots itself, and this will also explain why his body looks muscular from the regenerative ability.

Conclusion

I believe Jason Lives is the first/original appearance of this ability as it also matches the main themes surrounding the properties of a Revenant Zombie which they are capable of regeneration or slowing down their body decomposition.

Now is there a limit? Likely Jason's flesh cant heal due to the Crystal Lake's water as in Part 7/8 that Jason's flesh wasnt healing but in Part 9 when he was free to roam that we see he was almost fully flesh again.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1332
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Jason Lives Reveals Jason's Regenerative Ability? Empty Re: Jason Lives Reveals Jason's Regenerative Ability?

Post by jasn88cubs August 15th 2022, 2:33 pm

I would say 6 does start that.I mean we see Jason appear out of nowhere and kill the couple on the motorcycle in pt 6
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 357
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jason Lives Reveals Jason's Regenerative Ability? Empty Re: Jason Lives Reveals Jason's Regenerative Ability?

Post by Jason Voorhees August 15th 2022, 5:00 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:I would say 6 does start that.I mean we see Jason appear out of nowhere and kill the couple on the motorcycle in pt 6
Jason x then expanded upon his abilities!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1332
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Jason Lives Reveals Jason's Regenerative Ability? Empty Re: Jason Lives Reveals Jason's Regenerative Ability?

Post by jasn88cubs August 18th 2022, 12:44 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:I would say 6 does start that.I mean we see Jason appear out of nowhere and kill the couple on the motorcycle in pt 6
Jason x then expanded upon his abilities!

Yep pt 8 , people complain about Jason appearing out of nowhere but forget he did that in pt 6 just once. To me it seemed he did
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 357
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jason Lives Reveals Jason's Regenerative Ability? Empty Re: Jason Lives Reveals Jason's Regenerative Ability?

Post by Jason Voorhees August 19th 2022, 7:28 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:I would say 6 does start that.I mean we see Jason appear out of nowhere and kill the couple on the motorcycle in pt 6
Jason x then expanded upon his abilities!

Yep pt 8 , people complain about Jason appearing out of nowhere but forget he did that in pt 6 just once. To me it seemed he did
Once? I've noticed Jason did it twice atleast in the film.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1332
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Jason Lives Reveals Jason's Regenerative Ability? Empty Re: Jason Lives Reveals Jason's Regenerative Ability?

Post by jasn88cubs August 19th 2022, 11:59 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:I would say 6 does start that.I mean we see Jason appear out of nowhere and kill the couple on the motorcycle in pt 6
Jason x then expanded upon his abilities!

Yep pt 8 , people complain about Jason appearing out of nowhere but forget he did that in pt 6 just once. To me it seemed he did
Once? I've noticed Jason did it twice atleast in the film.

what were the 2 times?
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 357
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum